It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for clearing up in my mind about the location of The Shed.
Well what do you know? I had it right!

I had a random thought. If i had to describe what the stories in The Shed are about, I think I could sum it up with the phrase, "Literary Cosplay."

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hi Jacy! Hope you feel better soon! How old is Sophie now? Do you still have two or just the one ferret? I miss my girl, she was so funny and adorable. Her name was Minka.

Hi Errol! See that, you had it right, you were paying attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Sorry your appointment got moved. I know, it sucks waiting.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True, My Hairy British Bastard Friend, I am fine, Thanx for askin'! I hope you are well. Is business settling into it's new nook? I do hope so, and also hope it will soon flourish!

a reply to: cody599

Cody, You are Welcome! I thought You, most of all, would really appreciate those vidz! I know of Your passion for WoodWorking and the world of wood, and thought them appropriate for You! I also have a reverence for Wood! I just need the space, and proper tools for a Wood Shop, then I could begin making, perhaps, wood crafts, plaques, etc...
Someday I s'pose. Someday...

Jess, I wish You the Best of Good Luck tomorrow for Your Doctor appointment! Will be thinking of You!

Night, Once again, I love the newest Story enrties from You! I really liked the tree root communication system! Awesome!!

Erroll I'm glad Ya got The Shed location figured out! It was neat in that We all gathered Our powers and together, re-located The Shed to this wonderful Land of Accasia! I think Gordy named it(?) I dunno right now. Damned foggy memory anyway... LOL!!

And a Good Morning/Afternoon to ALL the Rest of The Shedland Gang! I do hope today will be a good one for You!!

Timely Bro, A Special Thank You for Your U2U to Me. I appreciate that immensly! Sharing parts of Our Deepest Soul, amongst Friends helps, Me anyway, to be able to appreciate One Another on a much deeper level. Thank You My Friend...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

I had a random thought. If i had to describe what the stories in The Shed are about, I think I could sum it up with the phrase, "Literary Cosplay."

Okay, so of course I googled "Literary Cosplay" just to make sure I had the correct idea, lol.

Kinda....? Fantasy with some sci-fi...hmmm....
Our characters are a mixture of the real "Us"...our avatars...our interests...
(sorry...next brain fart in five minutes) (I might have had a lot of painkillers which aren't working)
or (maybe I really DID get a lobotomy last night?)

jacy

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Erroll I too had to look up 'Literary Cosplay', as I hadn't heard the term Cosplay before. I'd say that nails it pretty good...
What I think is cool about the literary world, is that even though We can describe one's apparrel (SP?) that a character is wearing, We would ALL see it probably different in subtle ways than was originally seen by the author, in Their mind, of that character!

Hey Gang. I was looking for some New Dragons to post in My Dragons Thread and stumbled on these. I thought them very cool, and thought I'd share them here with You all! Very Cool, in My Book!

A Phoenix perhaps?

Definitely a Wolf here...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just read the best news and I can't contain myself and need to share. Scientists have proven eating chocolate daily is really good for the brain.

SO yeah, ok carry on...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yippeeee!! Science has proven that Our FAv is actually Good for Us!!! YaYYYY!!!!!!!! LOL!!!
HiYa Zazz!
How are Ya today?!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Mason here's a couple pix of that Mirror I mentioned. Is pretty old. Guilding! I knew I'd remember that. Some of the Guilding has come off of this. A small area really, and could perhaps be replaced, but I wouldn't want to lower the value of it, by fixing it...
Anyway. These are crappy pix, but gives You an idea of the piece. The Mirros has Beveled edges too...
Any estimate on it's worth? It measures 2 Feet by 4 feet.
Sorry about the fingerprints ALL OVER it, and the camera glare.
It now rests on My new computer room's fireplace mantel behind a few of My Dragon Statues...

edit on 24-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hi Jacy! How old is Sophie now? Do you still have two or just the one ferret?

You have to have loved a ferret to understand.

Sophie is about 5 yrs. old now, and yes the other two have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
We took in a rescue cat last year, Macy (& jacy)... she already had that name, funny. She's almost 3, all black, sleek like a panther.

Okay, I just spent too much time trying to upload one lousy pic of them together, and it won't. So I'm giving up for now, heading down to the Shed Bar...for cyber drinks....

jacy

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

OH YEA Night. Great entry. Again you have given me goosebumps.

jojopo (a dungeon goblin) Love it!!!!

I must say, I am getting alittle confused. You have alot of characters following you. And with the other's I really have to stay alert.
I am reading and paying attention. I am actually writing things down.

It is going to be huge when they all finally get together. If they all survive???????
edit on 24-2-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Come sit and relax.

Coffee, tea, Sambuca?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

OH wow, those are really cool.

Are you trying to sell them?

Dang Syx, I would hold onto those. Have you checked out Ebay?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Any estimate on it's worth? It measures 2 Feet by 4 feet.

It would be difficult for me to tell without seeing it in person. But I think the old axiom applies, it is worth whatever you feel it is, do not sell it for less.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

"Them"? The Dragons? HELL NO!!! LOL!!

I was just showing a Mirror I had mentioned to Mason.
I asked what collectibles He likes, and He mentioned, Antiques. Furniture, etc., I believe.
(Damned memory anyway...)

How are You?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok then. What would You give for such an item.
Just curious, and I will not hold it as contract...
Just curious as I have no idea of a value on an item like this...
edit on 24-2-2016 by SyxPak because: fixed some crap...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Doing good Bud.

Yea, I wouldn't even think of selling those. And I know they mean alot to you, so you wouldn't.

Just curious if you have checked Ebay, or talked to a reputable dealer?

This little glitch is starting to piss me off. LOL!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Loving your bright cheery Spring-like avatar! So good to see you Sweetie!! Hell, if eating chocolate is good for the brain, I should be a genius by now!

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I asked what collectibles He likes, and He mentioned, Antiques. Furniture, etc., I believe...

I collect mostly Gothic Revival. Like this one:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ok then. What would You give for such an item.
Just curious, and I will not hold it as contract...
Just curious as I have no idea of a value on an item like this...

I would have to be able to inspect it or have a lot more detail. Age, material, condition, etcetera. Pricing pieces via photos is very hard if they have no provenance.

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join