It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 3

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I leave for a while and the shed turns into a food forum with a duel over marriage proposals, Skid partying and some choo choo trains. Order in the fantasy court! Slams down the mallet.

I just saw this lol. Yeah about the partying... Watch where you step.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hay Errol, I think we all "run" to keep up with this magical space.

a reply to: Errollorre

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Chooch Those captions where great. I love your enthusiasm.
Syx Good to hear you are doing better. I think Dragon dreams are "different"
Sazzifrazz If there is any more Lithium left I would love some. I wanted to add a picture they are very pretty in crystal form.
CrappieYou poor thing. In this weather your lakes are melting so you can't go ice fishing.
Caesar Augustus

I know when I have met my match, I surrender. You win.
All though I am not sure what you won.
Skid My dreams are trouble, Apple wouldn't even want to go there. So both of you "hoodlums" stay away.(from my dreams)
I probably forgot some one, but you are all in my heart.
There are so many lovely things in there that it is hard to sort through at times. Not that I am a lovely person but the people and beings who live in my heart are.

edit on 19-2-2016 by WalkInSilence because: I edited a silly comment pfh

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Did someone say they needed the Shed Bar?

Hey Augustus!!!!!

Your bartending tonight.

Busy day for me again. Off to sleep early.

Have fun.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
"Bird began to sing, again, careful to not to sing the songs of Black Mountain lest the Cat recognized them.
”🎶 ♭ ♫ ♬♪♫” the bird sang.
Perhaps, as the Cat succumbed to sleep from the long journey, the warm fire, and full belly; she would find her escape…"

From Page 275

The Cat waited patiently until the Bird fell asleep. He slithered out from the cave and climbed the rock outcroppings above the entrance. He made his way to the highest point. He bowed his head and took in a deep sharp icy breath, deep into his lungs. Panthera raised his head as he exhaled and cast his emerald green eyes toward the moon. His condensed breath swirled and danced like smoke from the fire. The mist climbed toward the sky and as it did he sensed his Sister’s approach from behind.

“Ah, Siri” he purred through his clenched teeth. “You WERE able to keep up after all”.
“Of course! I AM the one that was selected for wings. Where is the wretched little fowl?” “Does she know yet?”

Panthera took in another deep breath, holding it, closed his eyes and slowed his heart rate. He did NOT need to quarrel with Siri at this moment. He needed her… and she needed him. “Stay calm” he told himself.

“Why would I tell her? Do you think that she would cooperate if she knew where we were going? Oh, Sister, your beauty and strength is shadowed only by your impatience and jealousy.”
“Well, dear Brother” the magnificent winged Feline purred “Just make sure YOU don’t forget to keep your eye on OUR prize! She’s a damn Bird, now, nothing more. The spell will never…”

Panthera spun around and with one swift move he had pinned his Sister down and clamped his massive jaw around the scruff of her neck. She knew she was no match for him, especially when he was angry and tense.

“Brother, I love you but, you must let go. We are…soul mates, partners, and I know I’ve made you angry but, I just need to be sure where your heart is.” Siri implored.
“So help me Siri, when this is over…”Panthera began and was interrupted by his Sister.
“When this is over…we shall live happily in our home as it should have always been before we were robbed. Now! Let me up! The imposter is having a party in two days and we must be there. Then we will make our entrance. We will reclaim our birthright. The spell will be broken!” Siri answered back.

“Ah, yes dear Sister. But until then YOU just worry about MY back and I will worry about the little Birdie!” Panthera demanded.

Bird was plagued by fitful sleep and confusing, terrifying nightmares. She dreamt of an enormous castle built into the side of a mountain. It had large windows that the sunlight came pouring through. She went to the window and there was no snow! There were beautiful green trees, children laughing and dancing below in the gardens, and flowers…EVERYWHERE! She was surrounded by the most opulent of furnishings. Things much too large to be in a bird’s cage and foods, that no bird would eat, spread out on a wooden table. Where was this place in her dream?

She was suddenly flying through the halls of the great castle. She was twirling and spinning through the archways and doorways and the people she passed were smiling at her and laughing. They seemed to revel in her freedom and joy. As she turned down one long corridor she turned her head slightly to look behind herself and caught a glimpse of the most handsome creature she had ever seen. It was a human man. He was chasing her. He was calling out to her but; she couldn’t make out what he was saying. He was…familiar…something about his eyes! She was startled and it caused her to bump her head on one of the arches.

Bird hit the floor with a thud. As her vision was leaving her she saw the human, bending down and felt his gentle touch scooping her up.

Before she lost consciousness and fell limp in his hands, she caught a glimpse of the most hideous and grotesque human woman that she had ever seen and she was standing just behind her savior!

edit on 19-2-2016 by TNMockingbird because: the usual!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

And with the words "Day long Brain fart", I appear.

So to get Jacy in here all we have to do is mention donuts and to get you in here we just have to say day long brain fart. Gotcha! LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I am not sure what I did but it must be terrible.
But it was all The Masons fault. Hay I'll just blame it on the boys.

That's what I would have done, blame it on the boys.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Nope I promise I will never compete again in here.
a reply to: Night Star

I just like doing this at the moment.

You and Syx can change them every day. It's just funny, because I think we have a new person and we don't. Well with Syx it's easy because his are always dragons.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Great entry Chirpy Bird! I was surprised to come in and see a story entry today. Love when that happens!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
These crack me up!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Did someone say they needed the Shed Bar?

Hey Augustus!!!!!

Your bartending tonight.

Busy day for me again. Off to sleep early.

Have fun.

There's a new bar ?

See you in there, Gordi's and Augustus' tabs passwords are Aye the noo, and Foodiefreak respectively

Got a potential buyer for the flat coming in half an hour or so, so it's been a morning of cleaning and shining what we have, wish us luck and a prayer or 2 wouldn't go amiss

Sorry I'm not around as much as I would like to be, but this nosing around peoples houses takes a lot of time out of my day. We've put in an offer on a house and are now needing to sell this place to make ourselves a more attractive proposition.

Loving the story entries when I get time to read them, really good work shedites

BUGGER found a cobweb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be back later and have an awesome day one and all, I'll be in the bar with a nosebleed

Cody

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I guess it might be nicer to call it a lounge. LOL!!!

Cody, you must be so excited and yet scared. Keep your head. Don't let anything get past you.

Good Morning all. I have a long day at work.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Here in the states, I think most of us are warming up.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

So to get Jacy in here all we have to do is mention donuts and to get you in here we just have to say day long brain fart. Gotcha! LOL

LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

So to get Jacy in here all we have to do is mention donuts...

Oh the shame.

edit on 20-2-2016 by jacygirl because: Ooh! I just noticed the donuts match my avatar! Go Pink!!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The Cat waited patiently until the Bird fell asleep. He slithered out from the cave and climbed the rock outcroppings above the entrance. He made his way to the highest point. He bowed his head and took in a deep sharp icy breath, deep into his lungs. Panthera raised his head as he exhaled and cast his emerald green eyes toward the moon. His condensed breath swirled and danced like smoke from the fire. The mist climbed toward the sky and as it did he sensed his Sister’s approach from behind....

Great story! Looking forward to see what's next.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Headed to take my niece to Disney on Ice. I will be back with pictures. ...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Good Morning Family!
Today I am actually going to take the time to address everybody individually. (and stop being a slacker)

Night Star: I am so glad I can still make you laugh hunny!!

Errollorre: "Day long Brain fart." (Just testing to see if that really works...)

WIS: Oh, you LOVELY person you!!
I would be a happy camper living there...with endless coffee...and my own toucan, lol.
"Fabulous?"...geez, you had me at "Jacy Darling"...

Oh, I read edits...sometimes they are hilarious.

Skid Mark: You have no idea how happy I am that you wrote a piece of story here!! Please do more!!!

crappiekat: I'm so glad that you're still here with us!! (hope work goes fast for you today)

TNM (bird): I love your writing, always enjoy reading it!!

Cody: Hey you!! Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes exactly the way you want! Give the cuddle monster a *squish* for me!

And much love & *squishy hugs* to everyone that I didn't see on the last 2 pages, lol.

jacy xoxo

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Errollorre: "Day long Brain fart." (Just testing to see if that really works...)

Errollore enters the Shed. Looks around. Sees Jacy laughing. He realizes he coincidentally entered the room after she said "Day long Brain fart."
Errollore grins sheepishly. Let's out a nervous chuckle and tip toes away.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

originally posted by: jacygirl

Errollore enters the Shed. Looks around. Sees Jacy laughing. He realizes he coincidentally entered the room after she said "Day long Brain fart."
Errollore grins sheepishly. Let's out a nervous chuckle and tip toes away.

Get back in here!!
You got a lot of splaining to do Ricki!!

Also, there are no coincidences.

(I had no idea 'day long brain fart' would be so popular, lol)

jacy

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

That place looks fantastic. Where is it in real life? I must go there...

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join