It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five different stores make sudden announcement, claiming “plumbing” issues

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowdpsychology
Talk about another coincidence, we already knew the following...

If the underground complex is true and that Walmart is situated on top of it, this location could most defiantly be one of the most strategic Walmart stores in the whole US, both based on the rumored 42 level underground complex but also based on that California is the home/ vacay-home for ”priority" personal.

By the way, it's apparently a sixty acre retail complex.

How do you know the Secret Tunnel isn't underneath Starbucks or Del Taco?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Again...I answered that! The answer is 9000MPH

I don't think so, no. I posted an article regarding a modern maglev and asked the question, how fast such a train could be in an (hypothetically existent) environment with atmospheric pressures at roughly 67 Pa underground (like the Rand-project suggested).

Sorry for any inconvenience if my simple language was somehow misleading. But I definitely didn't ask for the speeds Rand suggested in their 'paper' (that point is indeed taken as this is not a scientific study regarding details). I can read for myself, but I'm still struggling with my ability to read thoughts. That's why I was merely asking for your humble opinion, Syre Stampoff.

edit on 22-5-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Again...I answered that! The answer is 9000MPH

I don't think so, no. I posted an article regarding a modern maglev and asked the question, how fast such a train could be in an (hypothetically existent) environment with atmospheric pressures at roughly 67 Pa underground (like the Rand-project suggested).

Sorry for any inconvenience if my simple language was somehow misleading. But I definitely didn't ask for the speeds Rand suggested in their 'paper' (that point is indeed taken as this is not a scientific study regarding details). I can read for myself, but I'm still struggling with my ability to read thoughts. That's why I was merely asking for your humble opinion, Syre Stampoff.

You asked for a "speed record"...I gave you one...9000MPH...and detailed some of the power requirements to achieve it. By the way; in your original question you didn't give enough detail to make an accurate prediction of "possible" velocity, so I presented a hypothetical design goal.

Somehow you misunderstood...now IF you are quite through being deliberately ignorant, perhaps we can get to the part where the whole idea of tunnels under Walmart, high speed transit across the nation, etc./whatever are not quite cost effective at this time, and probably will never be, and thus pure fantasy. Even the construction of "drivable" tunnels under the US are out of the question due to technological and cost issues...perhaps IF you were an Engineer you could begin to understand...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Slowly but surely we are beginning to talk. I can work with that, but let me define the question more precisely:
Take exactly the same maglev-model and put that train (with the same powersystem, no adjustemts allowed) into a tube with said low atmospheric pressures. You can choose the maglev you like best. Doesn't really matter.
Again, your estimated speed record underground please?

By the way; in your original question you didn't give enough detail to make an accurate prediction of "possible" velocity, so I presented a hypothetical design goal.

I don't think you were downright serious about anything so far, otherwise you would have explained which 'possible velocity' you chose and more interestingly, why you did so. The lower air drag (in our theoretical environment) will result in higher speeds, wouldn't you say so?

IF you are quite through being deliberately ignorant, perhaps we can get to the part where the whole idea of tunnels under Walmart, high speed transit across the nation, etc./whatever are not quite cost effective at this time, and probably will never be, and thus pure fantasy.

We already discussed this point, I can live with different opinions on the matter. That beeing said I would call nearly every Cold War project a stupid fantasy, very dangerous fantasies indeed. Operation Gladio actually did cost lifes, so yes.
But a transportation-system with such a progressive approach to efficiency? That would be an outstanding exception, don't you think so?

We recently wrote about the ET3 consortium, a licensing organization that owns a number of patents in the evacuated tube transport space, Acabion's vacuum tube streamliners, and the gigantic Startram space elevator project, which would make use of the low energy requirements of the vacuum tube maglev idea to cheaply propel various objects into orbit.

Another contender with an interesting take on the technology is Terraspan, a group that wants to combine superfast transport with the creation of a new intracontinental power grid that can make much more efficient use of the cycles of power creation and usage across a large country like the United States...

www.gizmag.com...

Mhhmm...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It could be because 67 Pascal is better to read then 0.00067 Bar and sounds spectacular to the reader because of the high Pascal count at sea level. Who knows

I´d have to do a quick math exercise to roughly estimate the forces involved to get to J or W but for that I´d have to lookup and set some constants like distances and acceleration time, decceleration time and so on. It´s exactly 00:02 A.M. here so I will not. But several (distance/50) GW/h sound to much for me. Just from gut feeling of course.

Ah did not notice your signature. It´s just like you wrote it. Sounded so gibberish. You know there are some people here wo do not even understand levers so... Will look into your thread, sounds interesting. If you need help with any C language just pm

You have one, seems I could have something for you...
edit on 22-5-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

It could be because 67 Pascal is better to read then 0.00067 Bar and sounds spectacular to the reader because of the high Pascal count at sea level. Who knows

67 Pa, multiply that number by 1512 to get on MSLP.
Thats a lot more every foolish Nitro-Booster has to offer, but thats just me beeing in my head.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

HA! …New Walmart Employee: "Say, what's with all the guys in fatigues who just disappeared over there near the Boys Clothing and Seasonal Department?" Supervisor: "Don't say a word about that to anyone or you'll never get your raise to $11.50."

What’s funny!? That there probably is a highly secret 42 level underground complex somewhere on the the land which the Pico Rivera Walmart store among other was build on?

Please remove your tinfoil hat and get back to reality. Why are you insinuating that people would get snatched in the Walmart store? Are you on drugs, or have you simply been influenced and convinced by too many fabricated theories the spooks fill the web with?

I once again highlighted a peculiar coincidence, and what happens! Both you and tanka418 ignores that information, ridicules it, and twists words like there is no tomorrow.. But then again, I wouldn’t expect anything else from a pair of mundane and monotonous people like yourselves.

"Talk about another coincidence, we already knew the following..."

"If the underground complex is true and that Walmart is situated on top of it, this location could most defiantly be one of the most strategic Walmart stores in the whole US, both based on the rumored 42 level underground complex but also based on that California is the home/ vacay-home for ”priority" personal."

posted by: DelMarvel
By the way, it's apparently a sixty acre retail complex.
How do you know the Secret Tunnel isn't underneath Starbucks or Del Taco?

First of all, don’t take any of my statements out of context and distort them into something else. I have never stated that there is a 42 level underground complex beneath Walmart. I have however showed that the land the store was build on housed one of the most secret research facilities in the US, and that it is rumored that this facility had a underground complex.

You copied and pasted together two totally unrelated pieces of text to construe a different view of what I was stating in hope that other people think that my statements aren’t based on facts. Pathetic move from your side!

Here is the pieces of text you used and combined to distort my statements:

Talk about another coincidence, we already knew the following...

4 stores are situated in states participating in the exercise and the last 1 is situated in a neighboring "hostile" state in the exercise, 3/5 stores are situated in "hostile" states, the stores are closed during the same timeframe as the exercise and the exercise ends the same day as Walmart's "renovation” period, and lastly, Walmart is one of the few private corporations which is considered a "Critical Infrastructure" in DHS documents, hence them being a SCC member.

If the underground complex is true and that Walmart is situated on top of it, this location could most defiantly be one of the most strategic Walmart stores in the whole US, both based on the rumored 42 level underground complex but also based on that California is the home/ vacay-home for ”priority" personal.

Either way, talk about coincidence.. Even if the underground complex is false (which I highly doubt) and even if Walmart isn’t housed on top of this complex even though they have very strong government ties and are considered a SCC member (which could be plausible) This sure is a hell of a coincidence!

Your behavior once again shows the typical practice of a government shill and once again you have shown what you are and how you operate on this site. And I must admit, you are one of the most pathetic and useless shills I have ever encountered during all my discussions over the years, I genuinely hope taxpayer money don’t pay for your ”work”

I have never stated that there is a tunnel/underground complex beneath Walmart, but I have stated that their might be one, based on the following facts:

1.) Walmart is the only company on the former Northrop Grumman property that is considered a ”Critical Infrastructure” and a SCC member
2.) Walmart are receiving ridicules amounts of billions in government subsidies.
3.) Walmart have very strong ties to different government agencies.

Are "Starbucks or Del Taco" Critical Infrastructures and SCC members? No exactly, any other irrelevant questions?

If I were the government, and if I knew that Northrop Grumman was about to sell the land which housed a strategic underground complex (bomb shelter or something similar) I would logically recommend or even tell Walmart to buy the particular piece of land.

"Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

www.whale.to...
edit on 22-5-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

(post by DelMarvel removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

What did you expect? Do think I like that you twist my words, put words in my mouth and systematically ridicule everything I say whiteout having anything to back it up? If you would behave like a logic and pleasant person, I would never make these statements to you. But unfortunately that is not the case!!

You have time after time showed both me and others in this thread what kind of person you are, sure, you might not be a shill, but you surely exhibit all the criteria of one. I would love to have a constructive discussion with you, like I explained in a comment to PublicOpinion in the past page or so, and I have given you numerous chances to be a part of this, but to no avail.

And, like the sad and childish person you are, you copy my text and then run to the mods like you always do. And newsflash, You are the one that enabled this behavior, Not me!

Henceforth, If you are going to reply on any of my statements in the future, you better read everything I write and understand it before you involve me in your next comment. I'm not taking your childish behavior anymore. Period!

Take care now!
edit on 22-5-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

He was spot on wasn't he?
edit on Fri May 22 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Your behavior once again shows the typical practice of a government shill and once again you have shown what you are and how you operate on this site. And I must admit, you are one of the most pathetic and useless shills I have ever encountered during all my discussions over the years, I genuinely hope taxpayer money don’t pay for your ”work”

Wow...its almost hard to believe you said that!

We should look into your behavior, and "PublicOpinion" as well. For instance; statistically, virtually ALL of your posting career has been in this thread, agreeing your nonsense with DeMavel and me...You both have continued to attempt to obfuscate the real legal and social issues with what is virtually a proven fantasy. You have done this by introducing a preponderance of unrelated idea, object, notion, rumor, conjecture, and pure fantasy.

Your behavior, it seems, would be a good fit for the subject of an article published recently describing "Trolls", their behavior, tactics, etc. Unfortunately, I don't remember who the authors are, nor many detail other than it was on MSM, and by well positioned researchers.

So, anyway...you both have dragged this thread way off topic...how about we either bring it back on topic or let it die.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ForestDweller

He was spot on wasn't he?

That was too easy. Must be tough to get good staff nowadays...
But we were warned and this behavior is just something that has to be expected:

Lets just call it Exhibit A for the shill-theorem (lmao) and keep on connecting dots as if nothing has happened.

Gathering data we advance!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So, anyway...you both have dragged this thread way off topic...how about we either bring it back on topic or let it die.

We hamper your efforts to stick to the topic?

We should look into your behavior, and "PublicOpinion" as well. For instance; statistically, virtually ALL of your posting career has been in this thread

Yes we should.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to call you Ehibit B from now on if I have to take your rant as a serious answer.
Anything underground was more on topic than this absymal exchange of allegations. Stick to the facts and stay frosty, Käptn Standford.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
Wow...its almost hard to believe you said that!

We should look into your behavior, and "PublicOpinion" as well. For instance; statistically, virtually ALL of your posting career has been in this thread, agreeing your nonsense with DeMavel and me...You both have continued to attempt to obfuscate the real legal and social issues with what is virtually a proven fantasy. You have done this by introducing a preponderance of unrelated idea, object, notion, rumor, conjecture, and pure fantasy.

Your behavior, it seems, would be a good fit for the subject of an article published recently describing "Trolls", their behavior, tactics, etc. Unfortunately, I don't remember who the authors are, nor many detail other than it was on MSM, and by well positioned researchers.

Hahahah, is it? Really? I called you out on page 24, and since then you and DelMarvel have done the exact same thing over and over. Making recurrent statements whiteout putting up any additional sources/facts that proves your standpoint, while actively ridiculing anything that is true and sensitive (I speak for myself).

It’s quite fun, because DelMarvel started out with "tax advantages” and you started with ”money problem” then both of you after not being able to prove any of these claims (even though they might seem logic and easy to prove) went with MSM’s view of the situation, which of course was union-busting (something I knew was going to be used publicly based on Pico Rivera's past, and probably to create further frustration among low-wage employees). Since then, you two have pushed this brainless notion based on the single fact that 1/5 stores have been mentioned in a injunction made by a union against Walmart. A story MSM heavily are pushing while actively denying and ridiculing all other sensitive theories (Just like you two) Priceless!

The fact that you are quoting the exact same thing DelMarvel did is according to me utterly obvious. Your ultimate goal on this site is to make mods ban member who write truthful and sensitive statements and to achieve this you do the following;

Obstruct any sensitive statements involved in the matter at hand, which in this case involves the peculiar reasons behind why 5 Walmart stores closed the same time and during the exact same extensive period. After this you make recurrent statements to fill the thread with nonsense so that the message and viable information gets lost within it. When you find members who make viable statements and who won’t back down, you actively ridicule all the fact-based statements they make while pushing your own unbiased and distorted view of the situation. All this is done to make members fed up with all the nonsense and based on that leave the thread and the sensitive discussion that is developing.

I have 2 perfectly good examples of this behavior in this thread, where you and other members after a while are filling the "last pages" (according to your view and hope) with absolute nonsense, and you do this to ”round up” the thread and to make the discussion die out. Very obvious, sadly obvious, to be honest.

You see... I know what and DelMarvel are. I also know that there is more to the 5 closings than just; union-busting, financial problems and tax. It doesn’t matter how many irrelevant recurrent comments you make, I will still follow this thread before/during and after the Jade Helm 15 exercise, and I will out every thing of importance!

Wow, look at you.. You finally looked up my comments (which I did with you on page 20) And yes thats correct, I haven’t been participating in any other thread with PublicOpninon before. But, so what? Am I embracing everything he says like you and DelMarvel are doing with each other? Am I responding to comments that are directed to PublicOpinion and protecting him and his statements, a behavior which you and DelMarvel are sharing? No, exactly, I speak for what I write, nothing else.

But I do respect PublicOpinion, and we have actually started to communicate through personal messages after we met here. Do you know why? Because I consider this member a logic and fun person who makes me think and who enables me to see things in a different way, hence getting more knowledge out of the conversation.

This have unfortunately never happened with you and DelMarvel!!

"You both have continued to attempt to obfuscate the real legal and social issues with what is virtually a proven fantasy.” Don’t insinuate that PublicOpinion and I are saying and doing the same things! I have the privilege to do so with you and DelMarvel based on facts/comments stated in this threads, facts which I have quoted and called you two out on in previous comments.

Let’s see if you once and for all can answer a couple of straight questions!

1.) What do you mean by me "obfuscate the real legal and social issues”?

The social climate and situation I speak for is true, but if you have anything that says the contrary, please post those viable sources. If not, never mentioned this again!

2.) What have I stated in my comments that could according to you be considered "virtually a proven fantasy.”? If you can't answer me, never mentioned this again!

3.) What do you mean I have done by "introducing a preponderance of unrelated idea, object, notion, rumor, conjecture, and pure fantasy.”? If you can't answer me, never mentioned this again!

4.) What have I’ve been writing or which behavior have I displayed for you to associate me with the following "Trolls", their behavior, tactics, etc.”? If you can't answer me, never mentioned this again!

"So, anyway...you both have dragged this thread way off topic...how about we either bring it back on topic or let it die.” Sadly the biggest part of my contribution in this thread have involved straightened out your and DelMarvel’s irrelevant, word-twisting, and illogical comments/statements, after you have time after time tried to ”round up” the thread and finish it off with nonsense.

That you even have the audacity to tell me to "bring it back on topic” is according to me and any creditable psychologist amazingly bold. And then you say the thing I have known all along, a thing you so eagerly are trying to achieve, to close the thread and the sensitive discussion. Much appreciated confirmation!

Thank' for showing me and all the other members in this thread that my read on you are most defiantly true.

Take care now!
edit on 23-5-2015 by Crowdpsychology because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Back on topic...

Walmart Threatened Workers For Trying To Organize, Judge Rules

Posted: 12/10/2014 10:30 pm EST Updated: 02/10/2015 5:59 am EST The story goes something like this:

(Reuters) - An administrative law judge found Walmart threatened employees trying to organize workers at two stores in California, in a victory for workers' rights groups challenging labor practices at the retail giant.

The ruling issued on Tuesday stems from complaints raised by workers at Walmart stores in Placerville and Richmond, California, arguing they were unfairly disciplined for trying to organize employees.

There are stories at the Huff Post going back years about the abuses Walmart has given their employees. But, that's not quite the "closing of a store" is it...

How about this:
Walmart To Pay Up After Closing Store That Voted To Unionize

OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — Canada's Supreme Court ruled Friday that Wal-Mart must compensate former workers at a Quebec store that was closed after they voted to become the first Wal-Mart store in North America to unionize.

It seems Walmart has done exactly THAT before...so it wouldn't be the first time...

And the "leaked video"...
WalMart's Leaked Anti-Union Training Video

In respect of the store closings themselves...

Local media quickly picked up on the issue and discovered that no plumbing permits had been filed in any of the cities where the stores were closed and the LA Times subsequently discovered that at one location, the Pico Rivera WalMart in California, $500,000 in renovations had been completed in the previous year including plumbing repairs.

This is the reality of the Walmart store closings...logic, sense, history, even mathematics are demanding this, yet, the general consensus is the whole Jade Helm misunderstanding, blown out of all proportion...the result of not understanding how the pentagon "thinks", and of course old fashion paranoia and delusions. People who don't know, and don't know how to find out pay attention to anything that remotely satisfies their need to feed the paranoia, and delusion...the distrust of their very environment. Everything becomes so interconnected through conjecture, and fantasy, In the case of this Jade Helm episode, given the small amount of evidence presented above, with just a little "help" from Walmart, and a convenient coincidence; the commission of what should be considered a serious crime has occurred.

It should likewise be a crime of accessory to have supported the obfuscation / distraction.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

1.) What do you mean by me "obfuscate the real legal and social issues”?

See my post above...

2.) What have I stated in my comments that could according to you be considered "virtually a proven fantasy.”? If you can't answer me, never mentioned this again!

All of your associations are pure conjecture. You make a "deal" out of Walmart having a "disaster recovery" plan...when the reality is ALL major retail chains have the same thing...even the trucking companies have them, and virtually every other business in the world. You make a "deal" out of Walmart having an association with DHS and FEMA...so do all major distribution networks.

There is nothing "special" about Walmart, you've over-estimated, and blown this all out of proportion. And, you have allowed it to "feed" your fear and paranoid delusions.

3.) What do you mean I have done by "introducing a preponderance of unrelated idea, object, notion, rumor, conjecture, and pure fantasy.”? If you can't answer me, never mentioned this again!

Your posting of entire pages of your unrelated "Jade Helm" stuff. Some of which wasn't even related to Jade Helm.

Sorry man, but you are the One who has been posting all of the BS here, all I've done is ask for something, anything, that isn't connected through conjecture, and or fantasy. You seem incapable of providing such data.

edit on 23-5-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowdpsychology

it's funny how the list of "25 disinformation techniques", can be applied to a lot of posts here on ATS. I see those used daily in every type of media, no matter what side of the political spectrum. I think there are members that use them and don't even know they are doing it, but, that's conjecture on my part.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

A star is awarded for finally adding some information on the union-matter. None of it seems new to me and I won't comment on that part as it already has been discussed in its entirety before.

This is the reality of the Walmart store closings...logic, sense, history, even mathematics are demanding this, yet, the general consensus is the whole Jade Helm misunderstanding, blown out of all proportion...the result of not understanding how the pentagon "thinks", and of course old fashion paranoia and delusions.

You know everything, of course, that's why we need someone like you to redicule every other aspect of this topic. Sorry Käptn, I can't see your math working and even your logics are deeply flawed when you simply ignore everything, that doesn't correspond with your old-school stanfordish take on things. Actually you even seem to rather clinch to your wishfull thinking regarding the energy-costs of MagLevs than keeping up with state of the art technologies. Well... Ok then. As long as you don't provide any data to substantiate your claims I couldn't care less about your opinion at all. Screw it then.

Everything becomes so interconnected through conjecture, and fantasy, In the case of this Jade Helm episode, given the small amount of evidence presented above, with just a little "help" from Walmart, and a convenient coincidence; the commission of what should be considered a serious crime has occurred.

Which one? The serious crime to label constitution-loving patriots as 'homegrown terrorists' or just those efforts to 'Operationalize the CONUS-base' via 'exercises' like Jade Helm? You know, lousy coincidences...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But that's just my opinion

Actually it is. And you have every right to stick to it, even if you may have to ignore convincing facts or compelling correlations for that matter. Given the circumstance that you did so (again), one might even interpret the recent reduction of this topic on your factoid, but ultimate answers, as more prove for the shill-theorem.
But that's just me, trying to apply some logics on rather illogical behavior.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You know everything, of course, that's why we need someone like you to redicule every other aspect of this topic. Sorry Käptn, I can't see your math working and even your logics are deeply flawed when you simply ignore everything, that doesn't correspond with your old-school stanfordish take on things. Actually you even seem to rather clinch to your wishfull thinking regarding the energy-costs of MagLevs than keeping up with state of the art technologies. Well... Ok then. As long as you don't provide any data to substantiate your claims I couldn't care less about your opinion at all. Screw it then.

Wow...well spoken; just like a child who doesn't have an idea of what he's talking about, but needs some sort of "comeback"...Well done; if you're 10...

Here is a good exercise; point out one, single flaw in my logic...please...

You accuse me of ignoring data...reality is; 've ignored nothing, and I have carefully considered all viewpoints, and all of the available data...

Also, while it may seem as if I have ridiculed you , not is actually not the case; I've been ridiculing your analysis faculties...as weak as they are. You only seem to want to go off on tangents that little to no bearing on reality. This Jade Helm thins is a prime example...

If my estimates of maglev are incorrect; please provide the correction...along with all the math!

I guess you didn't notice the data I've provided...well actually, there is proof that you have ignored any data I've presented...your opening sentence is ample evidence of that.

Which one? The serious crime to label constitution-loving patriots as 'homegrown terrorists' or just those efforts to 'Operationalize the CONUS-base' via 'exercises' like Jade Helm? You know, lousy coincidences...

When did I equate you to a terrorist? You are again allowing your lack of thought, and emotions to rule your logical and rationality...Well actually; it probably more like your delusions shining through.

I never compared you to a terrorist, if you think I have, then that is just one more reason to question your logical thinking abilities.

And the crime I was referring to is the FACT that Walmart is engaging in illegal union busting activities. And of the further crime of being an accessory to the original... That accessory would be YOU, for attempting to give Walmart some sort of cover...it's kind of like hiding a bank robber from the police...unfortunately you are so morally bankrupt you can't see the crime you are committing.

But that's just my opinion

There are no "convincing facts", no "compelling correlations" in this matter that lend any strength to our argument...your argument is empty, it contains no substance, nor logic, nor reason; only conjecture, imagination, and bold faced lies intended to draw people's attention away from the real issues here...the illegal activities of Walmart.

You have tried so hard to connect this to something that o have no understanding f, and have failed in the face of logic, truth, and reality.

Yet you persist in holding on the fantasy you started with...so; who's the shill? Who is it that is trying so hard to obfuscate the issue, to draw everyone's attention away from the real issues here?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Sifting through this site...

just like a child

... and found something rather funny during my research:

Conclusions

Maglev has the potential to become a major mode of transportation. Maglev trains are the fastest mode of ground transportation and can be more efficient than cars and conventional trains at high speeds. The Shanghai maglev line proved that a commercial high-speed maglev transportation is reality. However, due to lack of new infrastructure and incompatibility with existing infrastructure large initial investment capital is required for a commercial use of maglev vehicles. Therefore, the future of maglev transportation is still uncertain.

large.stanford.edu...

Some old buddy you didn't get along with? Pretty efficient, wouldn't you say so?
Anyway... still working on a new thread for this so I won't de-MagLev-rail the union-buster at primetime any longer. Thanks a lot and don't get me wrong after all, was a hell of a ride with you on board of this conspiracy-destroyer.

Obey a nice day now!

edit on 28-5-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join