It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five different stores make sudden announcement, claiming “plumbing” issues

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
To Add ...

"WTF! Is Abandoned Cincinnati Walmart with Razor Wire a Future Jade Helm FEMA Camp? "

edit on 29-5-2015 by Black_Fox because: Reasons

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

While I was walking around the building, security came out and asked me what I was doing. Telling them full truth, I told them that I was a blogger and was writing a post in relation to Jade Helm. The security guard had not heard of the military drill, but told me the wire had been erected almost immediately after the Walmart closed 3-4 years ago to prevent thieves from stealing copper on the roof.

After he figured out I was not a thief in the night, we parted ways and I started making some calls to local buddies that are certified electricians.

My friend said that it’s not rare that businesses take precautions to prevent AC, Copper or other thievery once they shut down.

investmentwatchblog.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Just found another closed Walmart:

ST. PETERSBERG, Florida (INTELLIHUB) — Another closed Walmart has turned up. One “that’s not listed out of the five Walmarts that have been shutdown across the country” for alleged ‘plumbing issues’.

www.intellihub.com...

Walmarts look all the same to me, but that little tree at the entrance seems to be ecactly the same.

The Walmart that anchored that shopping center at Tyrone Boulevard and Park Street for 24 years closed July 15. The new Walmart opened 2 miles away on July 16.
Walmart owns the newly empty 122,000-square-foot store, which isn't listed for lease or sale at the moment.

"We are in the process of evaluating our options for this site," said spokeswoman Amanda Henneberg.

www.tampabay.com...

Closed last year (not so recently then) and still empty?
Hmm... Is it possible that empty Walmarts might be connected to our 'plumbing-issues' as well? Business as usual to keep 122,000-square-foot stores vacant for a year and longer? Maybe. Also, how many closed Walmarts can be found in this 'Jade-Helm-area' at all?

Good questions? Any suggestions?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Ha! Jade Helm... good times, good times

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join