It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavenly Spirits And Saints Are Speaking From Heaven With Chilling Information

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sessions with the following:

King Richard III
Pope Sylvester I
St Andrew
St. Anslem
St. Augustine
St. Bartholomew
St. Martin
St. Thomas Aquinas
St. Timothy

Subjects spoken about the future, Islam not of God, same sex marriage, aliens, the anti-Christ, the four horse men, 666, 33, 9-11.

I read the transcripts over and over and it's one of the most compelling information to date.

I hope this hasn't been listed before, my apologies if it has.

One of the most disturbing prophecies, major earth quake in the Midwest is imminent.

I hope it is wrong.

Please review transcripts and 3 hour interview, interested in your opinions.

One is quite intriguing, Islam is not of God.

God is the same for the whole universe, Jesus is born in habited planets as son of God around the universe.

Animals also go to heaven, aliens share heaven with our souls.

Messages and warnings from Heaven

Interview look for Pod cast on 4/9

edit on 12-4-2015 by maxzen2004 because: Added length of interview

edit on 4/13/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

One of the most disturbing prophecies, major earth quake in the Midwest is imminent.

A warning from Heaven? What are people who live in the Midwest supposed to do? Did Heaven leave a date, you know, so that the good Catholics can be out of town that day?

Why didn't Heaven warn Illinois about all those tornadoes? Probably Obama's fault, I bet. Hmmph!

Oh well, thanks for the heads up, but I live on west coast, soooooooo

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'll sub, but I won't pay much attention til after this imminent earthquake.

👣

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Nice one, S&F's!

The Pope Sylvester session will greatly embarrass the LGBT members here...oh boy!

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Nice one, S&F's!

The Pope Sylvester session will greatly embarrass the LGBT members here...oh boy!

The only people who should be embarrassed are those that believe this nonsense.
K~

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

If the intolerant religious bigots around here, gleefully expecting them to be hurt and ashamed about their own choices, haven't embarrassed them, why would some shyster pretending to speak to a channeled saint effect them.?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

It is not looking good for you.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Good luck.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Tool of the Month goes to...............you!

You can collect your prize at the Vatican - they've been expecting you for some time now...

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Did they say anything about current trends in 401k investment strategies?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock Buy low, sell high. Stock tip, Transdigm.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Pope Sylvester said the current Catholic Church is "False idol" so you are on to something in fact.
But why throw away the gay info?

[Quote]originally posted by: BestinShow

Tool of the Month goes to...............you!

You can collect your prize at the Vatican - they've been expecting you for some time now...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Don't want to burst your bubble but God doesn't use sorcery / divination to speak. That crap is strictly forbidden in the Bible.

From the website, they ask a Spirit they are contacting how to con Christians into believing this crap. Using divination will get you nothing positive. God will contact those with messages when he wants to. You cannot fulcrum anything out of God or his hosts by your will and actions using divination.

Colossians 2:8-10 ESV

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

CRITICS TELL US THAT CONTACTING THE SPIRITS IS FORBIDDEN IN THE BIBLE. WE ASKED ST. TIMOTHY HOW TO ANSWER THESE INDIVIDUALS. HIS ANSWER WAS - "IF YOUR GIFT IS OF GOD, YOU ARE NEVER IN DOUBT". WE ASKED ST. TIMOTHY HOW TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO HAVE MORE FAITH. HIS ANSWER WAS: "YOUR GIFTS GIVE YOU DIRECT ACCESS TO GOD"

Paul and Silas in Prison (Acts 16:16)

16 As we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit of divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. 17 She followed Paul and us, crying out, “These men are servants[e] of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation.” 18 And this she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And it came out that very hour.

19 But when her owners saw that their hope of gain was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace before the rulers.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Looks to me like charlatans and soothsayers and false prophets. Even a casual knowledge of how God communicates with man reveals this as pure rubbish. Con artists out to make a dollar from fools.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Say What?

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker If you listen to the interview that topic is brought up, there are no guarantees but the information is interesting. If a big earthquake hits in the Midwest this month, I will be impressed.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777 Hi, I found the info highly interesting and wanted to share with my friends here.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe Could be.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker That is what I thought, but if you listen to the interview that is brought up a few times. Dave Schrader is a great interviewer and asks the right questions.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Even though god neglected to add "Thou shalt not be an asshole" to the Ten Commandments, it's kind of an implied rule.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join