It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavenly Spirits And Saints Are Speaking From Heaven With Chilling Information

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have pictures and audio posted on www.ghostsofgoldenlane.com . After over 300 hours of board channeling I probably know as much about it as anyone. Next weekend there is a convention in Baltimore celebrating the 125 anniversary of the Ouija board, Ouijacon. I will be there with many other people that practice board channeling. Let me know what you think of the pictures, video and audio posted on the site. a reply to: maxzen2004

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I was going through my old archive and noticed this one where we predicted an earthquake in the midwest. Just thought I would point out the big one in Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago. I have some up to date ones on www.spiritspredict.com a reply to: interupt42

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienauthor
I was going through my old archive and noticed this one where we predicted an earthquake in the midwest. Just thought I would point out the big one in Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago. I have some up to date ones on www.spiritspredict.com a reply to: interupt42

I thought the same thing after this thread poked its head up and I read the OP. The Oklahoma earthquake was indeed BIG by Midwest standards.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
a reply to: infolurker If you listen to the interview that topic is brought up, there are no guarantees but the information is interesting. If a big earthquake hits in the Midwest this month, I will be impressed.

And that should tell you all you need to know. Any true prophet bringing actual prophecy of God is never wrong. If this is telling us stuff with no guarantee, than it is exactly the type of fortune telling we are to avoid and there is no guarantee that the entities being contacted are actually who and what they say they are, and if they are, they they are bringing information from God.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004
nope.

Jesus is born in habited planets as son of God around the universe.

Hebrews 9;28 so also Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many; and He will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who eagerly await Him.

So straight away this fails Christianity 101. Jesus doesn't do do-overs.

Islam is a psuedo-Christian personality cult, but that's not exactly new news.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienauthor

Come on , that was as vague as it gets. Like stating that its going to rain some time in the midwest or someone is going to get shot in the midwest. Eventually it will be true.

There is absolutely no value to these vague predictions which leave a hole large enough to eventually insert whatever you want into them to make look like a valid prediction .

Than ofcourse there is never any acknowledgement of when the predictions fail to come through. Predict something with specifics and dates than I will be impressed.

Not to mention that the Oklahoma is not classified as the Midwest by the US Census.

www2.census.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join