It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER studid idea from the GOP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Jesus Christ! Where do they get these guys? This guy should be in Ripley's Believe it or Not.

What bothers me more than the possibility that this guy's I.Q. may fall into the range of a certifiable moron, is that he was elected by people who apparently viewed him as "leadership" material. That's what blows me away.

Being a genius isn't a requirement to run for public office, but to occupy it I would hope the person had at least average intelligence. Obviously I'm all wrong about that. Call me a dreamer.

I just hope they never make this dude responsible for keeping the launch codes...

edit on 4/12/2015 by netbound because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You just had to bring up that name, didn't you, Burdman? Many of us in Texas are trying desperately to forget KBH ever existed.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
If you're going to use the word stupid... at least spell it right.

And the teaches are going to proxy.

Whew, so glad I am past all of the education mess and that I don't have children.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Your Thread title is a bit broad stroked, man. A simple Google search shows many, many, many hits on Jason Villalba RINO. Doesn't look like he's too popular outside of the very compartmentalized Kay Bailey Hutchinson Texas RINO crowd...

That's hilarious.

Stupid idea...so he's not a "real" republican....

"A simple Google search shows many, many, many hits on Jason Villalba RINO."

Let's try Ted Cruz and Rand Paul...

Rep. Peter King: Ted Cruz And Rand Paul Are RINOs
www.realclearpolitics.com...

And a tonnage more links for the googling.

I don't think the RINO defense works...maybe the GOP just has some people saying some really stupid things?

Reality maters.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I would be interested to see what the American Psychological Association would have to say about this.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

AGH! My head hurts! Why do politicians always try to take scientific matters out of the hands of science? Teachers aren't trained to diagnose mental illness and I'd find any teacher's opinion on the subject dubious at best.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is something I've been expecting to come from Democrats for quite a while now. The fact that its Republicans instead just goes to show that they're all playing for the same team with the same agenda. We lost control of our government a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The effort is to CONTROL the populace to do with as they will.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Let's try Ted Cruz and Rand Paul...

Rep. Peter King: Ted Cruz And Rand Paul Are RINOs
www.realclearpolitics.com...

If you can't tell Peter King is trying to play a game of "reverse the accusations" with Cruz and Paul, then you don't follow politics very closely. Peter King is the definition of an East Coast Liberal Republican. The man couldn't get elected dog catcher west of the Mississippi.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yah...Just let me know when the far right gets it's master RINO list sorted out.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yah...Just let me know when the far right gets it's master RINO list sorted out.

LMAO, but I thought the narrative from the left was that the entire GOP were "far right?" Cognitive dissonance, anyone?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
To me the funny part is how when a republican exposes the idiocy of. Their party or inflames public opinion too much they immediately try to "disown" them. Sorry guys GW Bush, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, they are not RINOS. They are republicans all the way.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I would be interested to see what the American Psychological Association would have to say about this.

they're bought off by the same people- the drug companies so they won't mind at all I am sure!! Especially since they will be needed long term to write and rewrite the many many prescriptions that will be need for these poor, poor, maladjusted kids!

of course both the dems and the republicans are also bought and paid for so I don't see any reason to lift the party flags and begin the war of words. I am sure that both sides (at least in the higher ranks] will be all for in making the teacher's assessment final and force you to use that great obamacare insurance to buy the drugs that are needed for your poor maladjusted child to make them even more maladjusted! After all everyone wins!! The teachers get nice docile kids sitting in their classrooms, and the insurance industry, the medical providers, along with the drug companies have more customers, with the nice kickbacks to the politicians for the job well done! Everyone wins!! Oh except of course the kids, their parents, and of course the taxpayers that are forced to pay for all this for the priviledge of destroying their young!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
dp
edit on 14-4-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

LMAO, but I thought the narrative from the left was that the entire GOP were "far right?" Cognitive dissonance, anyone?

Maybe. I don't think there is the slightest doubt that Republicans have slid to the far right and ousted moderates (aka RINOs) over the past 10 years. The republican party now makes the republican party of Pres. Reagan's years look like Hippies.

What I find interesting is that the slide to the right doesn't seem to be stopping with the moderates driven out? NOW..the Rino hunts continue! If this holds, then only the most extreme of the extreme will survive in the coming years and mainstream Americans will marginalize the GOP as party. So the GOP might officially split...TP vs. GOP so that regular GOP can survive.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have always said there is no more powerful tool for political indoctrination and oppression than psychiatry. I always knew that when they really decide to start oppressing people, this is the road they'll take. You will not see a dictator march in and seize power the way things have happened in the past. You will not see anything at all unless you're one of the obstacles they need to negotiate in their silent rise.

You will not be thrown into a concentration camp. You will be diagnosed. You will probably even see a "doctor". You will not be imprisoned (not literally). You will be "treated" until you voluntarily comply with their wishes.

They have realized that the only path to a permanent, sustainable dictatorship is "education" and "mental healthcare".

Unfortunately, it isn't just the GOP. It's much worse than that.
edit on 14-4-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join