It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers’ mom: US ‘will pay for my sons’

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Actually, she's doing no worse than any over zealous preacher would do to someone who is getting up to mischief...she's basically saying that they will get their 'payment' in hell...aka the afterlife..aka oh, you get the idea.

the problem lies with PROJECTION

quite a few conservative xtian preachers with national audiences have called for armed revolt
and the imposition of a theocracy
yet they're never labeled as terrorists.

despite the FACT that they're the real WMD's you should be worried about.

this is how hate-mongers are taking a perfectly natural, and cultural expression of a mothers grief and distorting it into
"a terroristic threat": PURE PROJECTION=["it's what we would do if the roles were reversed"]

or a posters pointing out the insane hypocrisy, getting reported to DHS by "look at me" types...

when they're not trying to coat others with the cooties of calumny, by sneezing venom at them and hoping it sticks

STILL WAITING FOR dhs TO ARRIVE!
YOO HOO WHERE R U ?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Tell you what buddy...

YOU ARE RIGHT! 100% absolutely positively right!

THEY ARE GUILTY....

The OS is right, and you were the one who said so all along...Congrats on being so right!

I bow down to you now for proving me wrong...(Although I didn't say one way or another)...Hopefully you feel better now!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm glad you went through all of them. I think I made it to #13 and figured...why bother. They are too blind to see reason.

I hit about 13 too and started to really lose interest...I understand you point... hehe

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamuBureido

STILL WAITING FOR dhs TO ARRIVE! YOO HOO WHERE R U ?

tracking your IP now, if they haven't already got it yet. hold tight after they fry the bigger fish they'll be back for you and yours. haven't you learned anything yet.

and remember they have long arms if your not in the U.S.
edit on 10-4-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Crazy lady - the US is already paying - via 24/7/365 'us' versus 'them', religion versus everything, and red versus blue insanity eating our brains with a spork. Terrorists don't have to lift a finger - they never had to do anything IMO. They just have to wait for the fear of the world not turning backwards consume the last bit of sanity people in America ever had (if any).

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

YOU ARE RIGHT! 100% absolutely positively right!

THEY ARE GUILTY....

The OS is right, and you were the one who said so all along...Congrats on being so right!

I bow down to you now for proving me wrong...(Although I didn't say one way or another)...Hopefully you feel better now!

Maybe we can take this in a different direction then. Lets say they did it, why?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm glad you went through all of them. I think I made it to #13 and figured...why bother. They are too blind to see reason.

I hit about 13 too and started to really lose interest...I understand you point... hehe

i imagine that lack of follow through [calling it laziness might be considered offensive], manifests fractally in many, if not all, other aspects of your existence...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ask tadaman....He has all the answers on this topic...Sorry I am uninformed and have no evidence...You can probably google the topic and find some stories about this from ABC, FOX, CBS and others....See if the government has any information on this also, they always tell the real story and will be able to help you out!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

originally posted by: Xtrozero

i imagine that lack of follow through [calling it laziness might be considered offensive], manifests fractally in many, if not all, other aspects of your existence...

But I did follow though and made it to the end....

I always finish what I start.....

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
While I understand a mourning mother would lash out, I do not think she did it in a way that helps her son in any way.

It's hard to believe, but there are mothers who go to the trials of easily convicted murderers and rapists and see all the evidence themselves, and STILL contend their sons are innocent. A mother will almost always be an unmoving rock of support for a son. Even a son as evil and despicable as the media portrays Dhzokar to be. I do not blame her for lashing out, but manner in which she did it only serves to tarnish hers, and her sons reputation even further.

I will not get into the pointless debate of whether or not the brothers did this. While the media tells us of the overwhelming evidence, and we can see much of that evidence for ourselves, there are still questions I'd like answered. I feel those answers will come in time, but one can never be too sure. That is all I will say on the topic.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Ask tadaman....He has all the answers on this topic...Sorry I am uninformed and have no evidence...You can probably google the topic and find some stories about this from ABC, FOX, CBS and others....See if the government has any information on this also, they always tell the real story and will be able to help you out!

This is a whole different topic or debate. We can say that these are real world events, but when we start talking about how the media picks and choices these stories and how the present them I think this is where the real propaganda and manipulation lies.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Thread closed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join