It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli leaders react to Iran nuclear deal with demands, warnings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteops
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Iran threatened Israel with destruction,

When did Iran do this? And why did they say it? Do you have a link?

Israel shouldn't get sanctioned for its nuclear stockpile because they are a rational,

I'm sorry. I just, I'm just speechless right now at this statement. Israel gets a freepass on their nuclear stockpile because you and afew others believe them to be rational. Ok.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Israel has every right to eradicate and utterly destroy Iran if necessary. Israel is a civilized, advanced, prosperous country and Iranian government is run by backwards savages.

"Eradicate and utterly destroy" huh? Sounds like genocide to me. After all the times we're reminded of the Holocaust, to think a person would defend Israel by saying they should commit genocide. The irony...

Also, Iran has more than 70 million people. That's including the 2nd largest Jewish population in the Mideast (only after Israel). You say their "government is run by backwards savages", therefore they should all be destroyed? Really? Do you read what you type? Do you honestly think that type of rationale will gain you supporters?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It goes beyond Israel...

The Saudis, Egyptians, other ME nations...

They are not happy either.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It goes beyond Israel...

Do you have source to show objections by other middle eastern nations in regards to this deal? I am aware some ME nations have been wary of Iran but this itself goes beyond their possession of nuclear weapons. In part it's religious (Sunni, shiite) and in part it's also political. Though I've seen no government objection in the ME outside of that of Israel.

I'm unsure to this day what exactly the opponents want as an alternative to these negotiations. Continue on the 2 decade long sanctions on Iran? Actually putting aside the sanctions for Irans nuclear possession, Iran has had sanctions since 1979. So what else? Or what's next if not going the diplomatic route? I'd like your thoughts Xcathdra or any others who oppose these talks.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Well actually its power,money,real estate and control the sunni vs shia bit is sheep management.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Iran threatened Israel with destruction, so they should face consequences for their hateful rhetoric. Israel shouldn't get sanctioned for its nuclear stockpile because they are a rational, advanced democracy and Iran is a backwards, fanatical regime which should be obvious to anyone without severe mental impairments.

Hyperbolic statements are one thing, but you appear to have gone a bit too far with that post.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't see it the way you seem to, in fact I see the opposite. No severe mental impairments here, I can assure you.

Opinions are opinions, and difficult in the extreme to prove wrong, but to say that anyone who holds a differing one is impaired, that's just absurd.

Evidence that contradicts your statements is available, and has been provided by posters in this thread and others, countless times. No need for ridiculous insults.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

It goes beyond Israel...

Cry me a river.

I don give a flying F what the saudis think

Maybe those saveges can go flog a women to take there mind of Iran and make them still feel important.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Israel has every right to eradicate and utterly destroy Iran if necessary. Israel is a civilized, advanced, prosperous country and Iranian government is run by backwards savages.

I thought Israel was a crappy desert nation with a beach and airport...

a place that only religious wacko's go to.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Netanyahoo negotiates? First I'm hearing of this.

Gotta hand it to you, that's a really good point.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Yup

That's our Israel

(Everybody laughs like in a comedy show)

Nervously

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: pirhanna

It's not Sunni vs Shia. It's all about money & power. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel, and their allies in the West want to contain Iran. That's all there is to it.

It is about one thing: the increase of SRD rights. The two places in the world that are having major tensions are the borders of the new SDR basket areas Syria & Ukraine (other stuff is minor flash crap to obfuscate these points). This is about money & Resources with what is soon to be the new world reserve currency (SDR).

Wake up people and take a 30,000 ft view….

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Israel should STFU

They should either present real evidence of Irans nukes or piss off and stop crying wolf.

And anyway they have a modern state of the art military, dont see why the world needs to fight there battles.

Errrrm, so the western world didn't go to war on the basis of weapons of mass destruction being only 15 minutes away from destroying America, Europe etc from a country called - oh, I forget - could that have been Iraq? Why didn't we all piss off and stop crying wolf?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Israel is craving to drop some nukes on Iran. As you mentioned , Iran, a country with the second largest Jewish population in the ME.
Just goes to show what the "Jewish" state of Israel really stands for. Zionists are prepared to nuke Jews while in the same time scream anti-Semitism if you disagree with them.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Yeah real civilized. People said the same thing about the Nazis.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Are you really going to try and suggest the Arab parties involved are angels?

Do we really need to post the Children shows Hamas puts out teaching children to hate jews?
Using children as suicide bombers?
edit on 3-4-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteops

You're obviously so confident in your argument that you have to decry anyone who disagrees with you as having a mental impairment.

Netanyahu has been claiming since the 90's that "in a year or two" Iran will have developed a nuclear bomb. He is in my opinion, quite frankly, a lunatic of the first order. He sees himself as some messiah or Churchill and genuinely believes the nonsense he comes out with.

The revelations regarding his stance on the Palestinians during the Israeli election has shown his true colours.

He is a war monger. It's Israel ominously threatening strikes on Iran for the past decade not Iran threatening strikes on Israel.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Do we really need to post the Children shows Hamas puts out teaching children to hate jews?
Using children as suicide bombers?

Can't handle how the Zionist are acting like Nazis?
You mean the Hamas shows that are always translated by pro Israeli sources?
Hamas hasn't used kids for suicide bombers for years. Besides Israel has been doing a good job of killing the children of Gaza on their own.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Funny I thought illegally has Israel had nukes. What are they moaining about..

purp..

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Israel has the right to defend itself and its borders.

..Where are those borders again?

I agree with your post.

I am always mildly conflicted with Israel...I get it...Someone once tried to completely eradicate your people from the earth and almost succeeded. But at what point do you break the chain? Kids that are abused grow up to do one of two things...abuse their own kids or break the chain.

Israel is racking up a whole lot of bad Karma in oppression, discrimination and violence and recently have shown themselves (at least the likud party) as pridefully not interested in peace.

The US needs to stop blindly supporting them, cuz as long as we do, they see it as a blank check (literally and figuratively) for business as usual....no peace...obliteration of Palestinians etc. etc.
edit on 3-4-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

That is a silly standard?

Arabs don't need to warrant "Angle" status in order to acknowledge that Israel is inflicting undue violence and oppression upon them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join