It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli leaders react to Iran nuclear deal with demands, warnings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: MrSpad

You people seem to forget that the Jews have been persecuted for over a thousand years when they did NOTHING to nobody!!

Its the Arabs who are occupying Israel. Jordan is where the Arabs are supposed to live under UN Mandate, the same one that gave the Jews their homeland back. Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Egypt attacked Israel at the same time TWICE BEFORE Israel took the land past the 67 borders for good. The Arabs have no dam right to complain about ANYTHING after they have attacked Israel so much.

The Arabs invaded Israel and forced every Jew and Christian into exile and then STOLE their land from them in 638!!! The whole country, not some sliver of land that only Jordan has a right to claim in the UN. That land the Arabs stole was a lot bigger than it is today so the Arabs need to shut up and be happy with what they have, never mind they have a million square miles of land they do not use anyway.

This is possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. 638? In that case, the land h's been in palastinian hands for over a thousand years. the arabs are not occupying Jewish land at all. This mentality that because it was Jewish land at one point over thousand years ago then it should still be theirs now is what has led to this situation in the the first place.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Half of Israelis are not European/American Jews, they are Jews from the Arab world. They lost their homes in the Arab lands, their wealth too and got a tit bit on the eastern edge of the Med in return. If the Arabs want their own state there why not give something back like half of many Arab cities like Baghdad, Sana, Constantine, Casablanca etc

a reply to: STTesc

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: graceunderpressure
I agree that it's a shame Israel couldn't have participated in the talks, but I don't know how realistic that idea would have been.

The agreement the other countries reached with Iran is worrisome at best. From your source:

Bar Lev said the main danger of the emerging deal is that if Iran choose to develop a nuclear weapon it could do so in less than a year.

I watched an interview with Iranian President Ahmadinejad a few years ago. The phrase "Crazy like a fox" comes to mind. In the talks, it seems that Iran focused on limiting the enrichment, not the delivery mechanisms. Who says the Iranians haven't been secretly inviting their former Soviet neighbors to clandestine "tea and yellow cake" parties for a while, now?

Fail. Ahmadinejad's not even the Iranian president anymore. And many of his speeches & interviews are online so people can see for themselves that he was actually pretty rational. People talk about his words against Israel, but never mention Israel's constant threats against Iran.

Rational? He accused the u.s.a of stealing his clouds...

Yeah seems like an all together kinda guy..

Any country ruled by religion in this day and age cannot be taken seriously.

Especially one as ridiculous as Islam.

I don't want a debate on the religion itself in any shape. But feel free to discuss your 'proof' that ahmedinijad was a sane rational person lol

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Megatronus

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: MrSpad

You people seem to forget that the Jews have been persecuted for over a thousand years when they did NOTHING to nobody!!

Its the Arabs who are occupying Israel. Jordan is where the Arabs are supposed to live under UN Mandate, the same one that gave the Jews their homeland back. Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Egypt attacked Israel at the same time TWICE BEFORE Israel took the land past the 67 borders for good. The Arabs have no dam right to complain about ANYTHING after they have attacked Israel so much.

The Arabs invaded Israel and forced every Jew and Christian into exile and then STOLE their land from them in 638!!! The whole country, not some sliver of land that only Jordan has a right to claim in the UN. That land the Arabs stole was a lot bigger than it is today so the Arabs need to shut up and be happy with what they have, never mind they have a million square miles of land they do not use anyway.

This is possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. 638? In that case, the land h's been in palastinian hands for over a thousand years. the arabs are not occupying Jewish land at all. This mentality that because it was Jewish land at one point over thousand years ago then it should still be theirs now is what has led to this situation in the the first place.

The Jewish people have been persecuted throughout history, but it is not ancient history that required the reformation of Israel.

It was the realisation of the atrocities the Jewish people suffered during world war 2 that required it. The sane part of the world realised that they NEEDED and DESERVED a place to call home & safe again.

They were given back what was right after what had happened.

Israel may once again fall, but they get to defend themselves this time round and can go out or tthrive on their own terms, not under subjugation and oppression or genocide.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: STTesc
a reply to: bullcat

Exactly. How many more holy wars do our young men and women need to fight in the name of Israel? I'm sick of it!

Nothing more pathetic than Zionist Christians. Congress is infested with these inbred knuckle draggers.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Israel looks after its Christians like a father looks after his son. Any Christian living in the Me right now is on the edge of persecution/death, apart from in Israel and Lebanon.

a reply to: Boeing777

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Israel looks after its Christians like a father looks after his son. Any Christian living in the Me right now is on the edge of persecution/death, apart from in Israel and Lebanon.

a reply to: Boeing777

So Israel would be okay with a Christian Palestinian state?

Don't answer that, it's a trick question.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Christians are happy with Israel because they are safe there. They know their churches are secure under Isreli rule. Nowhere else in the ME is like that, Christians elsewhere are becomong an endangered species. Iraq, Syria Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, Pakistan Christians are being murdered brutalised forced to convert to a foreign moder faith and ethnically cleansed...............That stinks to hell but Israel looks after its Christians. What on Earth is wrong with that?

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You didn't answer my question

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Don't expect an answer from him/her.
edit on 4-4-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Israel will cling to the term "preemptive retaliation" for situations like this.

For those still saying that Iran wants Nukes for electricity and shriek "picks or it didn't happen" about their weapon program. I say quid pro quo, show me verifiable proof of the 300-500 nuclear weapons Israel supposedly has.

Like always, one lie is golden while the other is dust.

Both countries have or want nuclear capability. Jordan, Saudi, Qatar, Yemen, Djibouti, Uganda, hell give everyone ICBM's with a 400mt payload. They want them for self defense and security right? Surely, we shouldn't deny people basic needs of defense and clean energy?

What about the children?

Oh yea, Iran is the flavor of the month. Let's just give them the bomb. They are peaceful people. They haven't been at war for 200+ years. Isn't that the sound bite? Let's ignore everything around us and cling to that while Obama and Co. give away the farm.

I am kind of shocked the meeting didn't end with Iran placing limited sanctions against the US, but the framework isn't over yet so we'll see.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Israel is a settler state. I actually don't believe that they 'belong' in the land they have been given by Great Britain. Judaism is a religion, there is no way immigrants from Germany, Ethiopia, Morocco, India, Russia etc have more right to that land than the native Palestinian people. That's like saying the Romans should take back England and Wales because they ruled it for a couple of hundred years (the similar time period) two thousand years ago, I do acknowledge that. However they are there now and do need to keep up the fight to keep the settler state. You give up the fight and you go the way of the Apartheid regime in RSA, it's game over. Israel either fights to keep what they won or gives up, that's not an option when the natives, like in RSA will never forget.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

seriosuly?? The only pace Christians are being persecuted in the ME is in the lands of Americas strongest allies, in the lands where the West unleashed the ISIS (al-qeada needed a new name and fresh face as that name was no longer making tax payers scared enough to roll over and give up their ability to think)
and funny enough, the Christian arabs in israel. Oh this thread is so full of it, its amazing anyone believes the crap anymore.

Israel has become a sidelined entity in the International Arena. the only influence they have now is in American politics. It does not matter, it will not last as it does today into the next century unless the regime changes its policies. I have always said just bring all the Jews here to the US. We can settle them down in the Southwest where the climate and geography is similar and they can be our mules err buffer against the drug cartels.

Oh they will just end up owning the entire operation after a decade anyways.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes

I have always said just bring all the Jews here to the US. We can settle them down in the Southwest

Yes I know exactly where you are coming from. You have to accept that the settler state may need to to be moved at some point. Israel is surrounded by a billion musis baying for its blood. USA took half the worlds Jews, they still trickle in there from Russia, Israel, Ukraine etc. Take the rest? Why not. When the Jews left Russia it fell and became second rate. When Germany lost its Jews, it lost its real power and is now not really a world state. You get the reat of the worlds Jews it can't be a bad thing for your world status.

But..........................

Israel is at this very point in time in a pretty good state. Arab nations that surround and once threatened Israel are in a state of revolution. The Arab Spring has turned muslim on muslim. Syria is nailed, Lebanon is on the edge, Egypt is looking to Israel for support, Iraq is finished for a generation, Saudi is suddenly a kind of ally against the Shia. Iran is nailed if it puts one step wrong, it will be Iraqified in an instant. Israels economy is booming, tech and military sector is looking good, military is two generations ahead of its adversaries, gas fields are going to make Jerusalem the new Saudi Arabia.

To put it bluntly............Israelis have never had it so good

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
But no one will say a peep about the espionage involved against the U.S. to gain nuclear secrets , what got this whole nonsense of one side feeling like they are righteous enough to deny someone else who is using stealth and deceit to get the very same weapons but decades later that they stole, I think a lot of people need sanity checks, nukes to be honest are no sort of advantage, just a temporary deterrent.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Israeli leaders lashed out at Thursday's announcement of a framework agreement to curb Iran's nuclear development with demands that the foreign powers negotiating the deal further roll back Tehran's programs and warnings of possible military strikes on Iran if they don't.

Israeli leaders react to Iran nuclear deal with demands, warnings

It's a shame for Israel that they weren't involved in the negotiations with Iran. Instead of trying to rattle more war and division they could've participated in these talks, faced Iran directly, and maybe they would've gotten their own conditions put into the agreement. But no, they wanted no such deal, they never intended for any peace or agreement. Just more pointless sanctions, tension with Iran, and they used their lackeys in America to push this agenda for them. Now that an agreement has been reached, progress has been made, they're back to making demands and threats of military strikes. Unbelievable. And at worst they want to drag America with them.

iran has always been the target this treaty could easily be a setup for Iran to fail.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: graceunderpressure

Israel has said iran was making a nuke and would have it in less than a year for ten years. If they could but didnt what's the concern. Countries with nukes are gonna punish a country for technically being able to make a nuke in a year if they wanted? Thats ludicrous. They could prob have one next week if they flashed a little cash.

If they did have one it wouldny be used. No country trusts any radical group enough to give them a nuke.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Thinking that Iran could be "iraqified in an instant" is silly and naive.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: graceunderpressure

Israel has said iran was making a nuke and would have it in less than a year for ten years. If they could but didnt what's the concern. Countries with nukes are gonna punish a country for technically being able to make a nuke in a year if they wanted? Thats ludicrous. They could prob have one next week if they flashed a little cash.

If they did have one it wouldny be used. No country trusts any radical group enough to give them a nuke.

good point

Lots of that rhetoric is to fleece the USA for more ADA tech and money. In a way Iran has been a gift to Israel's path to building up a very competent missile shield.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Israel is true danger to world peace

If people only knew all the bad secret things Israel has done and is doing to its neighbours

All hush hush sabotage and then blaming Muslims for being angry

Israel is digging a bad Karmic hole for itself

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join