It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli leaders react to Iran nuclear deal with demands, warnings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

In other news:

A Russian 'Doctor of Military Sciences' says Moscow should just nuke Yellowstone

Nothing to worry about Iran, AMERICA!
edit on 3-4-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
...I'm kinda half-expecting something, somewhere, to explode after this development. Guhh... been on this site too long.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I am always mildly conflicted with Israel...I get it...Someone once tried to completely eradicate your people from the earth and almost succeeded.

This excuse for everything done to everyone around the globe. In that case hand native Americans some nukes,

An estimated 80% to 90% of this population died after the arrival of Europeans,

People from around the world died in the same war by the millions, time to stop using this as a personal pass card!
edit on 3-4-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Not for nothing...but nuclear armed Native American Reservations would be interesting

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Israel has got every right to take out Iran (or get Yanks to do it for them) if Iran continues to attack Israel using its weapons , whether via its proxies or by it directly. Israel is under attack right now from Iran. Its weapos supply Hezbollah and they launch attacks on Israel. Soon Hamas too

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah...Israel sucks! How DARE they ask for Iran to acknowledge their "RIGHT TO EXIST". What a bunch of pricks...right.

FoxNews

Oh, but don't worry, the US administration and state department refused to include their "RIGHT TO EXIST" in the deal. So...you know...I guess they don't have a right to exist. That sounds like a great way to treat our allies...YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST.

Who knows...maybe you, me or other Americans are next.
edit on 4/3/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Israel has got every right to take out Iran (or get Yanks to do it for them) if Iran continues to attack Israel using its weapons , whether via its proxies or by it directly. Israel is under attack right now from Iran. Its weapos supply Hezbollah and they launch attacks on Israel. Soon Hamas too

Israeli weapons are everywhere "what comes around goes around".

According to Trita Parsi, Israeli support for Iran consisted of several elements:[2]
Arms sales to Iran that totaled an estimated $500 million from 1981 to 1983 according to the Jafe Institute for Strategic Studies at Tel Aviv University. Most of it was paid for by Iranian oil delivered to Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And the west doesnt sell arms terrorist groups?

Yeah.....ok

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
double

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Hamas hasn't used kids for suicide bombers for years.

Well hell...lets throw those well mannered saints a freakin' party! If I had only known that they stopped using children as suicide bombers years ago, I would have asked them to babysit for my kids last week. Damn...I'm always the last to find out. Next thing you are going to tell me is that Manson hasn't killed in years, or that Hitler stopped killing jews. Weird world isn't it. One day you send your children strapped with a bomb and orders to blow themselves up to hopefully kill a few jews...next day you are a respectable member of society.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

You people seem to forget that the Jews have been persecuted for over a thousand years when they did NOTHING to nobody!!

Its the Arabs who are occupying Israel. Jordan is where the Arabs are supposed to live under UN Mandate, the same one that gave the Jews their homeland back. Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Egypt attacked Israel at the same time TWICE BEFORE Israel took the land past the 67 borders for good. The Arabs have no dam right to complain about ANYTHING after they have attacked Israel so much.

The Arabs invaded Israel and forced every Jew and Christian into exile and then STOLE their land from them in 638!!! The whole country, not some sliver of land that only Jordan has a right to claim in the UN. That land the Arabs stole was a lot bigger than it is today so the Arabs need to shut up and be happy with what they have, never mind they have a million square miles of land they do not use anyway.

Israel has bent over backwards for peace many times and the Pallys who are nothing but Arabs from other countries have always said NO NO NO NO NO. Well now they will get nothing. Egypt is so mad at the Pallys they told them to never come crawling to us again after you start a fight you cant win.

I love how you all ignore the fact that these so called Pallys start every conflict with Israel. You all love to make the excuse that Israel should not defend itself because it has better weapons lol.

Just for peace alone, without any negotiations Israel gave them Gaza and have got NOTHING but rockets and mortars since.

If the Pallys came out tomorrow and recognized Israels right to exist as a Jewish nation and promised not to attack them again, Israel would give them a state the next day to call their own but even when they have no right to that land.

The Arabs love to use Palestine as an excuse for EVERYTHING! They do not even respect their own so called holy place at the dome of the rock. Its just an excuse to try and do everything possible, to kill the Jews.

The Arabs destroy their own mosque on the dome of the rock every time they start a so called holly war against Israel. They let their kids play soccer inside and out there, have picnics and such as would never be allowed in any normal Muslim holy site. The Jews pray to the Temple Mount not away from it like the Arabs.

If an Arab treated the holy site at Mecca the way the Pallys treat the dome of the rock, they would be beheaded on site. That is a fact!

Hamas has faked countless deaths and forced its own people to be human shields. The World needs less people like this not more. They deserve NOTHING!!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Do you have source to show objections by other middle eastern nations in regards to this deal?

Of course he doesn't, these people never do. In my honest opinion, these are people who believe the BS about them being the "chosen" and that's why they defend them no matter what. Israel can kill 700 kids a day and that's fine, Palestine can fire a rocket that destroys a tree and they ALL MUST DIE. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Those are the facts. Good luck if you think you can argue with anything in those videos.

Know your real facts before you back up any Arab as, they do not know how to tell the truth!!!

I guess you would keep your rifle hanging down so the kids could grab it and hurt themselves lol.

If I were the age of those Israeli girls in that pic, you bet I would be signing those bombs if they would let me, when I have rockets falling in my neighborhood.

I bet you know that the lady in the Burka doesn't have a suicide vest on! I guess you are willing to bet your life on it, well no sane Israeli would!!

Go to the Arab occupied Gaza and see how nice they are after they start another fight. They will point their guns at your head and force you to say what they want as many reporters have had happen to them.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
As much as I don't agree with supporting iran, Israel is just as bad. The fact is, just because you import some European jews, it doesn't make them chosen. Not every New on the planet is chosen by god. The true chosen people, as described in scripture, are those native to the region ..they're called Palestinians and they're muslim. Welcome to reality.
Besides, we're not a theology and as such, our foreign policy need not be dictated by scripture. The people occupying Israel are doing so on stolen land and treating the native population like dogs. And above all, as americans, it is our priority to place American interests above Israeli interests. They are an ally, not an extention.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I believe Israel should be left to resolve their own differences without our intervention.

The sooner they realise they are on their own and have to man up and be mature about it the better.

They are Israel's neighbours, not ours.

Once they can resolve differences with their neighbours, they will be welcome into the global community. After that.

edit on 4-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

And how much of that hatred is retaliation? You can't kick someone out their house and then call them a terrorist and build a wall when they demand entry. The fact is, the Jewish state of Israel treats Palestinians like animals. How can there ever be peace?

Our American soldiers go to these places, destroy entire villages and families with our drones, and then call them terrorists when they fight back. That's the insane logic going on here. You're not protecting America blowing up some wedding half way across the world, if anything, you're the terrorist!

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Exactly. How many more holy wars do our young men and women need to fight in the name of Israel? I'm sick of it! We have a real war on our own border, cartels beheading people, and our troops are in the middle east in caves. It makes no sense! What does Israel give us in return?

al·ly1
noun
noun: ally; plural noun: allies
ˈalī/

a state formally cooperating with another for a military or other purpose, typically by treaty.

verb
verb: ally; 3rd person present: allies; past tense: allied; past participle: allied; gerund or present participle: allying
əˈlī/

combine or unite a resource or commodity with (another) for mutual benefit.

MUTUAL BENEFIT

Where is the benefit to the American people? I don't see our politicians sending their kids over there! Here's a better definition of what Israel is:

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun
noun: parasite; plural noun: parasites

an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
When BiBi and the Likud party talk about "threats to the survival of the country." They mean themselves they ran on the idea of the Iranian boogeyman coming to eat the kids.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The Iranians have got to acknowledge that the creation of Israel in the Arab world is a very meagre consolation for all the land business and wealth Jews from the Arab world have lost in the last century. They want some of it back then give the Jews back their land in the Arab world, for example Jews should get back half the buildings and land and wealth of Baghdad - its population was over half Jewish, many other towns in the Arab world were like this too. The Persians fail to see this somehow

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

The Iranians have got to acknowledge that the creation of Israel in the Arab world is a very meagre consolation for all the land business and wealth Jews from the Arab world have lost in the last century. They want some of it back then give the Jews back their land in the Arab world, for example Jews should get back half the buildings and land and wealth of Baghdad - its population was over half Jewish, many other towns in the Arab world were like this too. The Persians fail to see this somehow

Since when do European Jews = Baghdad Jews? If I, as a Christian, demand that Constantinople be restored, should Turkey hand over Istanbul? How many lands were conquered and lost during the occupation of Rome? The British Empire? Native Americans? At what point is the line drawn?

This is the human condition. So what makes the Jews so special when the rest of us have to live with our loses? Why not demand that Constantinople be returned to the Christians? While we're at it, kick out anyone with German or Norman blood in the UK. Oh, but because scripture states it then the Jews are entitled?

Again, you can't import a largely white/European culture into the middle east and call them chosen. It doesn't make sense. And the only thing the Persians understand is that they've been at war for a very long time. To be honest, I'm sick of the worship of Israel. I'm an American. I'm a Christian. I don't give a damn about Israel. So why is it that I must watch my tax dollars to the tune of billions a year go to feed this parasite?!

Israel is no ally to the United States. We're their host or, as they would call us, goyim, right? This is why people across both Europe and America are sick of the Israelis. It's not because we support Islam, Iran, or sharia law. It's because we're sick of these damn holy wars for absolutely nothing in return!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join