It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Showing how the first pyramids of ancient Egypt may be 19,000 years old

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton
Texts that have come down to us tell us that the structures were built in order to store in them everything that was of "esteem" to nsure the rebirth of the kingdom after an anticipated deluge.

Could you please help me find my way to these texts you mention?

Thanks in advance!

edit: also I'm a bit lost because Triton says the pyramids line up with Orion 12.500 years ago (at what time of the year? lining up how? I have no idea) and you mention 19.000 years for the time the pyramids make reference to. It's a bit difficult to determine which of you to follow

edit on 1-4-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's interesting about the pole shift taken from mankind's perspective.

We have religious texts that tell us that a 'third of the angels rebelled with Satan, against god'. If we take Angels as being stars, and if the poles did shift, to the ancient peoples they may have witnessed the stars in 'fallen' places from their higher positions in the night sky.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientAntares

That's indeed a nice approach.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Yes, a pole shift could cause a massive tidal wave which could have hit Giza and removed most of the Sphinx’s original Jackal head. It could also have wiped clean the facing stones off of the pyramids, leaving those above the wave still clinging to the middle pyramid as we see it today. This of course means the top stones on the great pyramid were not as well attached since they did not remain in place. Nobody’s perfect. It also means that if these stones were all still in place the high water mark would still be visible for all to see today. The back flow of the wave would also account for the Sphinx enclosure without the need for rain.

As you know, the great pyramid’s measurements encompass the Earths dimensions, meaning the beings who built it knew the size and shape of the planet.

Correct me if my memory is wrong, but...

I think if you drew a line from Easter Island to Giza and circled the globe and came back to where you started, you would have traced that line through Nazca, Machu Picchu, Petra, Persepolis, Mohenjo Daro and Angkor Wat. If these sites are much more ancient than the “experts” are telling us, they could have been built on an older Earth equator. A pre-flood equator.

The reason I say this is that I think if you tilted the Earth to where that line circles the middle of the globe, guess where your north pole would be?

That’s right, you got it.

Magnetic North.
The Earths original north pole.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

If you do that you get a north pole around somewhere in Alaska. This is contradicting what Scott just posted.

This is so confusing. All of you guys have different stories, can we at least agree on a single one?

How are we supposed to understand what its all about if the dates and locations change from post to post?

Also now not only do I have to believe the pyramids are 19.000 years old, but also Persepolis, Petra, and Moais?

Ok?

edit on 1-4-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Develo
a reply to: ShadowsOfEridu

Unless you can prove this cartouche is a fabrication, there is nothing indicating the pyramids are thousands of years older.

You can't prove that it isn't a forgery so it appears that we are at a draw on that point. I will say this, the pharaohs were not known for their modesty. You'd think the cartouches would be larger than life and emblazoned all over the structures like they are in the temples and tombs. There would be no mistake when looking for the identity of the builder.

Who's ignoring the other pyramids? They are quite useful in showing how the pharaohs attempted to mimic these megaliths. The megalithic ones are superior and actually older than the mastabas and step pyramids. People such as John Anthony West and R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz, amongst others have devoted decades of study to this subject.

I have a question for you. Considering your statements that civilization is maintained and not lost then why are the buildings and statues attributed to the Old Kingdom superior to the New Kingdom? Egypt devolved? I think not. The Old Kingdom artefacts are the representations of the original culture of Egypt. The New Kingdom is the mimic. They came to abandoned monuments and copied what they saw. The settlements around the pyramids are New Kingdom. I don't think anyone lived close to the pyramids when they were functioning. They are obviously some type of machine. What they did. Now that's the real mystery.

When you look at that picture. You see that megalithic structures all over the planet, this is just a small example, were built using the same technology in the same style! Now when do you suppose these supposedly diverse and primitive cultures were sharing information with each other on how to build? Anytime in the recent past? No. This is evidence of an advanced, world spanning civilization. And shockingly enough it is completely ignored by mainstream scientists and archaeologists. This should be the story of the millennium and yet it is disregarded. What don't they want us to know? Why do they conspire together?

What happened to these ancient people? A flood could have washed them away. Most of these structures look as is they've been blown apart like Puma Punku, water doesn't cause that type of destruction. Even though it was high technology I don't think it was ubiquitous like it is today. It was a secret that only few had access to. That's why they couldn't recapture what was lost.

It is written in the Egyptian king's list that the kingdom goes back 30,000 years to the Zep Tepi, The First Time. Are they lying? The ancients gave much more credence to honesty and their word than we do today. Some of the casing stones on the pyramids exhibit the same building style as the above picture. I think it's safe to assume they were all built in the same era. So yes, the pyramids are at least 12,000 years old if not 30,000 years old or older.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Develo

I bet you a Dr. Pepper that if the 3 Giza Pyramids are based on Orion that the volume of each of those pyramids matches the stars in Orion that they represent. And not only that, but the 3 small pyramids next to Menkaure’s, as well as the 3 small pyramids next to Khufu’s, represent planets that revolve around each of those stars.

You say the pyramids are not perfect, but they are among the most perfect creations still in existence. The numbers are amazing. The great pyramid foundation is level to something like ¼ inch all the way around it. It is placed in the exact center of the Earths landmass, etc., etc.

I do not think we can agree on a single theory yet because there are too many choices. But it is all fun to think about.

To make the modern viewpoint clearer, here are the basics:

The Giza pyramids are the originals. This is why they are the most perfect. All the other Egyptian pyramids were created after them. When it came time for Khufu to make his pyramid he said F it and he claimed the great pyramid as his own. His family then claimed the next two Giza pyramids. After that, if you wanted a pyramid, you had to build your own.

Interestingly, while Ramses and several others built huge statues of themselves that weigh tons, Khufu’s only statue is about 2 inches tall and weighs about 2 ounces.

There is also no way on Earth that Giza was built in the 100 year timeline that the “experts” tell us the Khufu family built it. If memory serves, there are 8 million blocks involved and it would require placing 1 block [from 2 tons to several hundred tons] in place every 8 minutes for 100 years – with no screw ups – to achieve that.

A 2 ton block needs sixty men to move it with each man needing about 5 feet of space to maneuver. That is 300 feet right there. A 70 ton block would have needed more than two thousand men to move it, and 10,000 feet of space. This requires more room than available in tight confines to move and place these blocks than would have been available on the site. And the more so the higher you go. Building ramps to allow for this would take as much time as moving the stones themselves. Even if the blocks were made from liquid, as mentioned before, it could not be done in that time frame.

There are no writings or drawings that tell of the Egyptians building the Giza pyramids. And nowhere does Khufu’s name or any other original writing show up on the pyramid at all.

“Col. Vyse was under a lot of pressure from his British investors to discover something, especially when his adversary, Giovanni Belzoni was discovering a multitude of things all around the Great Pyramid while Vyse was discovering nothing.”

The Khufu Cartouche was a forgery. Col. Howard-Vyse did not find the cartouche, he created it. It is graffiti. It is a hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And how about what could be the most interesting ancient Egyptian map of all:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: iDope

Agree with your thinking to a large degree.

The Pyramids...were the Arks of civilisation (good book title there)..the builders knew unimaginable calamity was coming, couldn't get off world, and so they did the next best thing...they set out to ensure something of their culture, knowledge, history, religion and great works of art and technology were preserved, hopefully safe inside monumental constructions, but if the building lost integrity and the interior failed to protect the contents, at the very least, huge evidence of culture, knowledge, technology and art would remain, encoded in the actual monuments themselves, remaining for millennia after the calamity, even as ruins.

I have a feeling the elites and those with certain privileged positions within our world have always known about this, and concealed the facts from our collective memories.

Probably for more than one reason, but i think the central reason was to keep this knowledge from the general populace to enable civilisation to recover and progress, without the hindrance of the terrifying knowledge that one day, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps far into the future...it is going to happen again, and once more reduce the majority of people, who are mostly completely ignorant and completely unprepared for any calamity, much less one that would destroy our collective societies.

These buildings were built to last, and built to convey a message to a recovered, and technological civilisation...the message is;

We were like you and we were destroyed by this calamity at this time. Prepare your civilisations, because this is going to happen again.

It's been a long time since I've posted, however this one post resonated so much that I felt I had to add my support to the idea. So what can we do, catalogue fact, understand how the secrets are locked away, given a blank canvas how would civilisation of today encode such a message for the future? Encrypted relief behind the blocks? encoded outside of visible light spectrum, isotopes, celestial or mathematical, temperature, airflow. Are there any studies of the Pyramids that take a look at these variables?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Hello Tanka48,

Tanka48: Interesting...So...forgive my ignorance here, Why didn't the planet shift uniformly? What you are talking about would be a shift in the rotational axis, which, would see to shift the whole uniformly, and apparently it didn't. So I have to ask; "Why?"

SC: What you have to imagine is a form of True Polar Wander (TPW) occurring on an infinitely more rapid timeframe--what I call Very Rapid True Polar Wander (VRTPW). This is a very rapid geographic relocation of the Earth's polar axis as per Wolfli, Baltensperger & Nufer's paper: An additional planet as a model for the Pleistocene Ice Age.

Imagine a dot in the centre of a circle. That dot is totally equidistant between every point on the circumference of the circle. However, move that dot slightly off-centre and the distances from the dot to the circle's circumference varies for every point around the circumference--some points on the circumference will now be closer to the dot whilst other points on the circumference will be further away.

Thus, if the pole (i.e. Earth's rotational axis) was located in Central Greenland then Giza, in degrees, is around 54 degrees from that absolute geographic location (you can measure this with Google Earth). Giza is now presently 60 degrees from the present pole in the Arctic sea--thus 60 - 54 = 6 hence a difference of around 6 degrees (which is what the two sets of shafts in the Great Pyramid show us). This is to say that Giza is nearer (by around 6 degrees, hence further north) to a Central Greenland Pole than it is to our present pole in the Arctic Sea.

Regards,

SC
edit on 1/4/2015 by Scott Creighton because: Fix Typo.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

if they were made like a cement and poured into forms how come they are separate from one another? that would make the pyramids a solid structure. Do you disagree?

And if it turns out that they were poured into forms separately and then put into place, that actually points more to some highly sophisticated engineering. consistently symmetrical blocks would be impossible doing it that way with primitive tools not to mention having to wait until they hardened enough to "drag" them into place because supposedly it only took 20 years to build the GP and that doesn't leave much time to make over 2 million blocks.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton
Really enjoyed the video Scott, thanks for posting. The description of the Geo-Stellar fingerprints was spot on and cleared up some of the doubts I had after reading Graham's earlier books regarding the celestial alignment of orions belt. I can see my knowledge on the subject is a little dated so it was good to get a refresher.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
"This has all happened before and it will all happen again"

This is what i believe.. although i don't know as to what level it plays out,
could be global or even universal.

Great thread bye the way !

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hello Develo,

Develo: Could you please help me find my way to these texts you mention?

SC: Murtadi. (p.115).

Devel: edit: also I'm a bit lost because Triton says the pyramids line up with Orion 12.500 years ago (at what time of the year? lining up how? I have no idea) and you mention 19.000 years for the time the pyramids make reference to. It's a bit difficult to determine which of you to follow

SC: Perhaps I can suggest that you actually watch the video I presented in the OP which will (hopefully) help you to understand this: The 19,000 Year-Old Pyramids. (Note: this is a WMV movie file of about 62MB which you will have to download in order to watch).

Regards,

SC
edit on 1/4/2015 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
A possible 20,000 year old pyramid discovered in Indonesia.

Regards,

SC

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Drat my last post looks like all my text was a quote. I can't edit it now. Oh well. Lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton

Hello Develo,

Develo: Could you please help me find my way to these texts you mention?

SC: Murtadi. (p.115).

You might find this extract useful as well; Ancient Egypt 39,000BCE
edit on 1-4-2015 by digitalf because: reformat of quotes

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

What don't they want us to know?

I will tell you why, though you will not believe it.

When Erich von Daniken became too popular with his theory they went after him and sent him to prison for embezzlement. Depending on who you read, he spent one to three years in prison and then the courts threw the case out and released him. An American television show was done on his theory and overnight he and it became more popular than ever. The people who tried to get rid of him are the ones who did not want his theory gaining momentum. Why? Because it was true.

The top brass in the US military/government already knew all about the aliens that were visiting Earth and to maintain power they had to keep a cover up in place. There were 3 main reasons.
Oil [money and the status quo]
Weapons [to get ahead of the status quo]
Religion [to keep society in the status quo]

They knew from their meetings with ET that alien visitors have been coming and going from the very beginning and that we are the offspring of the most important of these ancient visitors.

Knowing Yahweh was an alien would upset the apple cart [pun intended] and could cause a major shift in western societies belief system. So to keep control they had to keep things the way they were. No major changes.

If those in control open the door on ancient aliens [your advanced, world spanning civilization] they will cause the door to remain open for current aliens. And they cannot have that. So the cover up continues.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Variable

The sphinx is even older than the pyramids. you can tell that from the erosion on it. It happenned when it was wetter.

Some theories from certain people here suggest we might be the 5th itheration of humanity to exist here.

You may be right, we may be survivors and/or another set of mammals to have evolved after the others where died off or killed off. Lets use the walking dead as an example. What if some type of calamity happened 500,000 years ago or 2 million years ago that killed off a race of hominids (4th iteration) that existed on this planet. They don't have to be like us just another mammalian or hell even a reptilian. They go down to such low numbers that they can't survive and the last ones are left to get old and die. Then as hundreds of thousands of years pass and their civilization is grown over and/or ground to dust, another species of hominid or many more start to evolve from the ape (with help or not) and here we are.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Cool thread. Been reading this site for a while, but decided to sign up. This is my 2nd post.

I fully believe that our history goes back much further than what we currently know. While I don’t think ancient mankind had anywhere near the same level of technology and knowledge that we do today, I do think they knew more than we give them credit. I’d say a lot of our assumptions about them are widely off and that their knowledge and technology was based on some other factors than ours. Early mankind’s ‘stone-age’, was still a stone age, but they did wonders during that time. All of our myths and basic religious stories formed during this era and most try to recall what happened. However, the factual truth has been forgotten, largely by being retold over centuries, embellished, or changed purposely to hide what really went down.

So my personal theory timeline: (sorry this is long, but there’s so much to cover)

+/- 50K BCE The Beginnings
Mankind moved from hunter-gatherer to settler/farmer to civilization much sooner than we think. As early man crossed over the entire globe, setting up new communities in various spots, they didn't just forget about the others out there. A grand networked civilization grew, one with some form of technology developed (one that our current form of technological evolution isn't part of). I like the theories that it may have been sound or sonic-based. I think that seems very feasible. I think sound and spoken word was very important and may be the reason why man didn’t (have to) invent written language until much later. These various societies shared one language, communicated, traded stories and resources, as well as knowledge, with each other. It's for this reason that we see shared styles and attributes in stone cutting methods in ancient ruins all over the globe. This was a very local, but global society.

+/- 20K BCE The Golden Age
I think it’s during this time that some of the relics and ruins we see were originally built. The remnants of massive stone ruins in Bolivia, Asia, India and in Egypt speak to an advanced masonry and a society with a mathematica and astrological mindset.

+/- 19K - 10K BCE The Cataclysm
Some cataclysm, or period of upheaval, radically changed the world and their civilization. Perhaps the ice age ended, widespread destructive flooding occurred, volcanoes, pole-shift, who knows.

If there was a grand civilization all over the world, it most likely would have existed along the coastlines and other waterways. With even slight flooding, say 300 feet worth, that would have demolished most of those city/settlements. Perhaps in some cases the technology was corrupted and destroyed these cities and lands.

+/- 9K BCE Survival
The survivors who managed to escape the destruction basically started over. The high technology is forgotten or lost. I could easily imagine that it would have rested with the elite, perhaps a priesthood, and not with regular joes and janes. It’s at this point that our ‘current’ understanding of civilization forms and matches up with what happened.

The people scatter from where those original main cities existed. With lowlands and coastlines flooded, these people settle new areas (areas that now exist along present day coastlines. Some areas are dramatically different climate-wise.

I could also imagine, very quickly, that these various individual survival communities would then think that they were the only ones to survive. Think about it. Suddenly there’s no more trading, no more stories from the people across the sea; nothing.

Perhaps they would believe that the Gods were punishing mankind for their wickedness. That mankind had fallen. Paradise is over. But, because they had survived, they see themselves are being spared for some reason. Something in them was redeemable. The others, the ones they don’t hear about anymore, well...God must’ve wiped them out. They must’ve were more wicked. The ruins that still existed were then buried on purpose to hide the shame of the past. They blame their old Kings. The technology that was abused is cursed and soon completely forgotten.

+/- 4K BCE (Re)Birth of Civilization
Civilizations starts slowly forms again. In various parts of the globe the survivors build anew. However, because of the destruction and the hardships of starting over, these societies are now very suspect of other groups. Resources are perhaps more scarce and prized. The communal aspects that once existed between these spread out global ‘cities’, are long gone. And that mixed with the notion of “God spared us, the chosen peoples, but destroyed the wicked ones”, theres a small sense distrust now.

A new elite (Kings, priesthood) forms to protect and rule these individualized societies. They speak of the old world, how mankind fell, how God destroyed the world because of man’s wickedness. Some claim to be chosen from God to rule. Or even descended from the gods themselves. The knowledge of the past is retold as myths and a new written language is formed. (Starting as a system to catalog prized resources and taxation)

In some cases these societies reclaimed the the ancient ruins as their own. The elite carved their own names into the ancient stone. Or attempted to copy what was built. Or built on top of them again.

And then that brings us to what we know currently. Thinking through all of that, I think it’s easy to see how various religious stories match up or can be loosely formed upon real events. While I don’t believe in those religious explanations as pure fact, (I’m an Atheist) I can see how they might be based on a series of real events. Something that instilled fear and wonder, and inspired them to remember.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

What a great read
Thankyou

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join