It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Showing how the first pyramids of ancient Egypt may be 19,000 years old

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

It is my strongly-held belief that our species is much, much older and its origins more mysterious than many of us have been lead to believe by conventional wisdom. And science, it seems, is starting to agree:

From what I have discovered at Giza, it is my opinion that the structures there have been cleverly arranged to present a 'Precession Clock' (using the stars of Orion's Belt) and that this star-clock points to the remote date of ca.16,930 BCE. Alert readers will notice that this date coincides reasonably well with the beginning of the end of the last Ice Age when giant ice sheets covered much of North America and Europe. Something dramatic happened to cause those great ice sheets to go into meltdown and more and more I am of the opinion that 'something' was a disturbance of the Earth's polar axis. It seems also that this disturbance of the Earth's polar axis was the trigger, the catalyst, that brought about the construction of the giant pyramids of ancient Egypt.

"Among others, the priest Aclimon, said thus to him... I saw the heaven sink down below its ordinary situation, so that it was near the crown of our heads… that the stars were intermingled among men in diverse figures… that you lifted up your hands above your head, and endeavored to thrust back the heaven, and keep it from coming down so low... The priest having thus spoken, the king commanded them to take the height of the stars, and to consider what accident they portended. Whereupon they declared that they promised first the Deluge, and after that fire. Then he commanded pyramids should be built, that they might remove and secure in them what was of most esteem in their treasuries… that the violence of the water might not destroy it." - Murtadi

The 19,000 Year-Old Pyramids. (Note: this is a WMV movie file of about 62MB which you will have to download in order to watch).

Regards,

SC

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

I too believe we as a race are much older than we are being told.

It isy belief we had at one time in the past more advanced technologies than we are taught.

Maybe rivaling our own today.

Good threat star and flag.

I can watch the movie until later.

I look forward to reading more of your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

(Note: this is a WMV movie file of about 62MB which you will have to download in order to watch).

Why do I have to download it? Put it on YouTube.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Can I have a link to the article? I'm downloadimg the movie... I could be reading while I wait.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
For the pyramid dating how do you reconcile the work of Mark Lehner?
How old are the Pyramids

Wasn't the end of the last ice age about 10-12 thousand years in the past? Populations were very small in the Nile valley were they not?

Ice ages

V

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable

The sphinx is even older than the pyramids. you can tell that from the erosion on it. It happenned when it was wetter.

Some theories from certain people here suggest we might be the 5th itheration of humanity to exist here.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

How could this be - the world is only 6,000 years old. Oh my......

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Hmm.... So they were Not Built in 10,500 BC in the Age of Leo ?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I agree geologists examining the sphinx date it at 19-20000 years old,it is the historians that limit civilisation to 6000 years,from the Cairo Museum to the Smithsonian exhibits that dont fit the model are lost or buried deep into secret warehouses,they dont want us to know our history.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There is a great series on Netflix called the Pyramid Code.Definitely worth watching.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm with the OP on this one. I firmly believe that the timeline of human history that's commonly accepted is WRONG, and that there is a massive coverup in the archaeological community to support it.

How can we have (commonly accepted) cities that were created 17,000 BC, if we were supposed to be living in caves until about 10,000 BC ?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If 62mb is too big (or slow) to download, I've converted it to .mp4 which is about half the size.

Download

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
the idea is sound and from what I've read, it makes sense. I have had this belief for awhile also.

I think that people will not rewrite history simply out of ego. It would be hard for a tenured Egyptologist, an "expert" in their field to simply throw their hands up and say "Ive been wrong this entire time." While keeping some semblance of credibility.

This is easily our second time through this. The issue is that people think our ancestors were stupid. That is all. We are the biggest and the best!

Ego.

(These emoticons are terribly poor quality)

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think the Eygptions as we know them didnt build them

I think they just claimed them as there own.

Who really built them? No idea.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I have to agree the eygptians didn't build them don't see any substantial proof of that. For all the bunkers who roll into this thread incredible claims require incredible proof, so lay out your incredible proof the Eygptians built them. Provide the links to the reports that document the evidence they were built by the egyptans..

Please no superficial statements like they couldn't divide so they could of been capable of x, y and z but using their bronze age tools still able to build these precision structure...link your data that proves the eyptians built them I want to scrutinize and tear a new hole in it cause I already know its full of #
edit on 31-3-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yeah the Egyptians built them with cement, its old news
this was found out some 20 odd years ago, hurts all those danikin fand but

www.geopolymer.org...

www.livescience.com...

www.youtube.com...

hey, I dont have evidence as such and there are still other questions

Aliens probably didnt do it but believe whatever you want

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
this coincides with my research on genesis 1:2, which doesn't say the world WAS tohu and bohu (a desolate wasteland) but BECAME tohu and bohu. in other words, there's a huge gap in time between genesis 1:1 and genesis 1:2. this is further substantiated by the creation of 2 different groups of adam. the first group were not humans, even though the text calls them "man" (the actual word there is "adam" which isn't recognized as human till later in the text, when the adam are given procreation), they were male and female elohim copies not humans.

to add a scifi twist, it appears to me that they were clones, and that over time, and many many manyyyy clones later, their dna started to degrade, resulting in the fossil record of neandethrals and so forth. so whatever happened before 16,000 years ago, lead to the ice age and a rebooting of the planet. therefore, genesis is not talking primarily about the first creation (except in genesis 1:1), but a re-creation of former lifeforms, a reboot, terraforming part deux.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I think the Eygptions as we know them didnt build them

I think they just claimed them as there own.

Who really built them? No idea.

well if you look at the etymology and ancient records, ham (a son of noah) re-settled egypt after the black sea flood. egypt is named after him. egypt=khem and khem is ham. he's resettling it because that was where he and his originated from. so i'm going with, at the very least, the hamites or what modern researchers call the khemites or khemitians.

here's a vid about the serapeum that may help a bit

edit on 31-3-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
whats interesting about the pyramids is the number 144
The 144000 Casing Stones of The Great Pyramid of Giza

divide 144 by 24 hours in a day and it gives 6 and the reciperocal of this is reciperocal is time in hours.
0.166666666666 x 60minutes = 9.999999999999 minutes
take 0.166666666666 and multiply by 360 degrees in circle = 59.99999999999999999
so 10 x 6= 60, 6 x 60 =360
0.166666666 x 100
24/16.66666666 = 1.44000000057600000002304
1.44 minutes = 86.4 seconds
86.4 / 60 = 1.44
576/1.44 = 400
400 x 60 =24000 seconds
24000/86400 ( 1 x earth rev = 86400 seconds)
x 360 degrees = 100 degrees
100/16.666666666 = 6.0 00000002400000096
and so on
so you can see how they developed metric scales to measure time nautical seconds and minutes and cycles in degrees.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: undo
I don't know I would not be surprised if it pre dated them to "pre flood" era.

Somewhere between 3500BC-3000BC a big cataclysm happened. Its written in basically every cultures mythology and legend.

Im not saying the cause was supernatural before atheists jump me.

Could have been a Asteroid hit or Super Volcano ect

But something happened.

But many of the old legends point to a civilization before it that was "advanced" to some degree.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join