It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Showing how the first pyramids of ancient Egypt may be 19,000 years old

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton
a reply to: tanka418

Hello Tanka48,

Tanka48: Interesting...So...forgive my ignorance here, Why didn't the planet shift uniformly? What you are talking about would be a shift in the rotational axis, which, would see to shift the whole uniformly, and apparently it didn't. So I have to ask; "Why?"

SC: What you have to imagine is a form of True Polar Wander (TPW) occurring on an infinitely more rapid timeframe--what I call Very Rapid True Polar Wander (VRTPW). This is a very rapid geographic relocation of the Earth's polar axis as per Wolfli, Baltensperger & Nufer's paper: An additional planet as a model for the Pleistocene Ice Age.

Imagine a dot in the centre of a circle. That dot is totally equidistant between every point on the circumference of the circle. However, move that dot slightly off-centre and the distances from the dot to the circle's circumference varies for every point around the circumference--some points on the circumference will now be closer to the dot whilst other points on the circumference will be further away.

Thus, if the pole (i.e. Earth's rotational axis) was located in Central Greenland then Giza, in degrees, is around 54 degrees from that absolute geographic location (you can measure this with Google Earth). Giza is now presently 60 degrees from the present pole in the Arctic sea--thus 60 - 54 = 6 hence a difference of around 6 degrees (which is what the two sets of shafts in the Great Pyramid show us). This is to say that Giza is nearer (by around 6 degrees, hence further north) to a Central Greenland Pole than it is to our present pole in the Arctic Sea.

Regards,

SC

I'm sorry, but you didn't answer my question...

You stated that there was an 18 degree shift in Greenland, and a 6 degree shift in Egypt. Why the difference? It would seem that IF there was a large shift in one location, and a significantly smaller one (1/3) somewhere else that there would be significant deformation, the likes of which would be very well known today, yet, I know of nothing like this.

So...why the difference in shift?

ETA: where might I find supporting data for this "mars sized" planet?

edit on 1-4-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Oh I thought you meant we have original texts claiming that. I see now the source is another speculative theory.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Develo

Did i just see that right? A source is now a modern book that refers to another book supposedly written about 900ad which in turn tells the story of a man living 300 years before "The Deluge" who had a groovy dream?

Why have you not bought into this already?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Tanka418: I'm sorry, but you didn't answer my question...

You stated that there was an 18 degree shift in Greenland, and a 6 degree shift in Egypt.

SC: The shift wasn’t “in Greenland”. I explained that while the pole migrates FROM Central Greenland to the Arctic Sea (a geographic shift of the pole of around 18 degrees) the effect of this shift at the latitude of Giza is only around 6 degrees. Other parts of the globe will see different relative canges in their distance to the pole. Some areas of the globe will see no change in the distance to the pole.

Tanka418: Why the difference?

SC: The difference arises because the Earth is a SPHERE.

Distance from Central Greenland to Arctic Sea Pole = 18° shift (90° – 72° = 18°).

Distance from Giza to Central Greenland Pole = 54 degrees.

Distance from Giza to Arctic Sea Pole = 60 degrees.

Relative Giza shift = 60° – 54° = 6 degrees.

I can't say it any simpler than that.

Regards,

SC

edit on 2/4/2015 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Develo

Hello Develo,

Devolo: Oh I thought you meant we have original texts claiming that. I see now the source is another speculative theory.

SC: I am intrigued as to how you can conclude that the writings of Murtadi are “speculative”? These writings of Murtadi may be speculative but they may just as equally be based on a much earlier ancient Egyptian tradition such as this:

“I am going to blot out everything that I have made. This Earth shall enter into (i.e. be absorbed in) the watery abyss of Nu (or Nunu) by means of a raging flood, and will become even as it was in primeval time. I myself shall remain together with Osiris, but I shall transform myself into a small serpent, which can be neither comprehended nor seen; one day the Nile will rise and cover all Egypt with water, and drown the whole country; then, as in the beginning, there will be nothing to be seen except water.” - Budge W. E. A., 'From Fetish to God in Ancient Egypt', (Oxford University Press, 1934), 198. (Emphasis mine).

SC: Murtadi’s writings are not the only ancient writings to talk of the stars moving from their normal course, resulting in a great deluge. We have texts from all over the world that speak to us of this. Yes—they could all be speculative. Or they could actually be based in fact.

The pioneering work of the Australian astronomer, George Dodwell, who has presented hard evidence of a disturbance of the Earth’s pole in the remote past, suggests to me that the ancient texts that speak of such an occurrence are more likely to be based in actual events than speculative events.

Regards,

SC

edit on 2/4/2015 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The east west length of Giza Platuea = 1417.5 Royale Eygptian cubits.
It mystifies me why people ant see this

Pi = 3.14159265

Now 3 + 0.14175 = 3.14175

3.14159/ 3.14175 x 100 = 99.99499

The builders of the Pyramid knew about Pi.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

ye it is true,

there are scientists who have reconsturcted the solar system and with a computer program they could travel back and see the old positions of the stars.
the stars actually gives information about earth like a horoscope.
they did believe people lived long ago and even with dinosaurus.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Tanka418: I'm sorry, but you didn't answer my question...

You stated that there was an 18 degree shift in Greenland, and a 6 degree shift in Egypt.

SC: The shift wasn’t “in Greenland”. I explained that while the pole migrates FROM Central Greenland to the Arctic Sea (a geographic shift of the pole of around 18 degrees) the effect of this shift at the latitude of Giza is only around 6 degrees. Other parts of the globe will see different relative canges in their distance to the pole. Some areas of the globe will see no change in the distance to the pole.

Tanka418: Why the difference?

SC: The difference arises because the Earth is a SPHERE.

And ere I would have thought that IF I moved the axis of rotation of a sphere that the entire sphere would follow...

So, just how does a semi-rigid sphere deform in such a non-uniform manner?

Distance from Central Greenland to Arctic Sea Pole = 18° shift (90° – 72° = 18°).

Distance from Giza to Central Greenland Pole = 54 degrees.

Distance from Giza to Arctic Sea Pole = 60 degrees.

Relative Giza shift = 60° – 54° = 6 degrees.

I can't say it any simpler than that.

Regards,

SC

Yeah, I got all of that the first time through, and, it tries to make sense. But, there is the issue with the change in axis (perhaps as differentiated from "pole")...

It almost sound like you are trying to describe a shift in the magnetic pole, which would not affect the rotational axis, but, that wouldn't result in your differing angles.

How about that Mars sized planet that was involved in a near miss; any data on that?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Hello Tanka418,

I am not talking here about an axial tilt or a shift of the magnetic pole. This is about the rapid migration of the geographic pole.

Tanka418: And ere I would have thought that IF I moved the axis of rotation of a sphere that the entire sphere would follow...

SC: You really need to read the paper I have linked to several times now by Wolfli, Baltensperger and Nufer. Pay particular attention to section 5. Mechanics of the Pole Shift.

An additional planet as a model for the Pleistocene Ice Age.

Tanka418: How about that Mars sized planet that was involved in a near miss; any data on that?

SC: See section 3 of the paper, ‘Origin and Fate of Z’.

Regards,

SC

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hello Tanka418,

I am not talking here about an axial tilt or a shift of the magnetic pole. This is about the rapid migration of the geographic pole.

Tanka418: And ere I would have thought that IF I moved the axis of rotation of a sphere that the entire sphere would follow...

SC: You really need to read the paper I have linked to several times now by Wolfli, Baltensperger and Nufer. Pay particular attention to section 5. Mechanics of the Pole Shift.

An additional planet as a model for the Pleistocene Ice Age.

Tanka418: How about that Mars sized planet that was involved in a near miss; any data on that?

SC: See section 3 of the paper, ‘Origin and Fate of Z’.

Regards,

SC

Actually, I did read the paper...some aspects are trying to a bit contrary t my classical foundation in Physics, and science...I am truly trying to reconcile this...

Logically, Earth has only two poles (or sets of poles...depending on your view); the rotational axis, and the magnetic pole. The wandering of the magnetic pole is well documented...

So...in very simple terms; what is a geographic pole, and how is it different from either the axis, or magnetic pole?

And, actually, I was kind of hoping that you had supporting data, not just that single paper.

An event like this, with the timing you support is rather harmonious with my theories, but, I can't seriously consider your material without a much better explanation and supporting data.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Good afternoon Scott,

Thank you for linking that paper - it is certainly an interesting read. I have to readily admit that astronomy is not something i am particularly good or knowledgable at. However, i do have a problem with their proposals for this paper.

Firstly, the Pleistocene ice age began around 110'000 years ago. Just supposing for a minute that their proposal is correct, how did this extra planet have no effect on Earth prior to the projected time scales for this thread? There is a 91'000 year gap....

Secondly, their conclusion that the mystery planet was torn to pieces or "evaporated" into the Sun. Surely this would leave evidence? Debris fields, etc - mystery particles in Earth's soil and the like.

I can't rule out the possibility entirely - my science simply isn't up to it. Particularly given recent findings that suggest we had a rogue planet (or red / brown dwarf, can't remember) in the Solar System (or just skimming by) within the last 100'000 years. Perhaps one of our resident scientists can help?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Hello Flavian,

Flavian: Firstly, the Pleistocene ice age began around 110'000 years ago. Just supposing for a minute that their proposal is correct, how did this extra planet have no effect on Earth prior to the projected time scales for this thread? There is a 91'000 year gap....

Secondly, their conclusion that the mystery planet was torn to pieces or "evaporated" into the Sun. Surely this would leave evidence? Debris fields, etc - mystery particles in Earth's soil and the like.

SC: As I understand it, Wolfli, Baltensperger and Nufer propose that this extra planet was 'captured' by our solar system around 3 million years ago and that it was the primary trigger for all of the former Ice Ages. The model certainly helps, imo, to explain some of the problems with Milankovitch theory. It's breakup and destruction was a very gradual affair throughout the Pleistocene and into the Holocene. It may also account for such events as the Carolina Bays:

It may also have been responsible for the Burkle Crater being researched by the Holocene Impact Working Group.

Regards,

SC

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There are two scored lines in the Great Pyramid. It says 2141 B.C. The Great Pyramid was built so that by 2141 B.C, Alpha Draconis would shine directly into the entrance. It's so precise that if you were to stand at the so-called bottomless pit and hold a mirror, the light of Alpha Draconis would shine on the mirror.

Now as some of you may know, Alpha Draconis is the home of the Reptilians. Another name
for Alpha Draconis is Thuban, which means "snake". You can guess what all of this mean.

I'm not sure about the other dates because they don't seem to have a pattern(except that they signify death and destruction. If we can show that 2623 B.C was the date of the Flood, then perhaps we'll have something).

Anyway, there WILL be a Reptilian Invasion in 2020, and then a "Shadows Invasion" in 2031.
If you want to know what a Shadow Alien looks like, take a look at this video(look very carefully from 0:06-0:11):

www.youtube.com...

In fact, I'm so convinced that this person was telling the truth, and quite possibly monitoring this site that I will post this:

"Alcy"(or a member of your group), the Reptilians are probably Kardashev Type II(a Kardashev Type I Civilization
or above can cause floods), you're Type I. What chance do you think you have? You said it yourself that the Shadows(who are probably Type III) wiped out many civilizations, do you understand why? You see, the bad guys are already enslaved. They don't have any free will, or have any concepts like nationality or race, so they do everything with a one-track mind. In other words, they are ALWAYS united.

On the other hand, look at us, we are so petty that we would keep something as small as disclosure, or threatening war against a country, if they try to disclose, and would go even as far as making deals with the bad guys, just so that we can keep the pretense that we're a "Master Race"(let's just say, among the universe, Earth is very very weak).

Even among the good E.Ts, there are a lot of selfishness, how then can we possibly beat the Shadows?

You may say, what exactly can we(Earthlings) do? Well, one thing I've learned is, you teach humanoids(including her "race") something, and they will become ungrateful, because of these ingrained concepts of race and nationality. If I were to tell you, you'd probably just take the information and use it, without showing us(by that I mean the citizens of the world) something. How about this? Have a member of your group post here, and if he/she can prove who he is, then I'll tell you. If you don't want to do that, then you can message me, I'll give you my e-mail, then we can "negotiate." Don't worry, there's really no way for me to prove who you are, if you're careful.

Trust me, I have the solutions. Most people, and it appears that including you, don't know how "that"
scenario can happen, but I saw it immediately. Don't you think that after all I've done the save the world from such a
disasterous fate(the short answer is that the last 6000 years could have been repeated), you should return the favor?

And if you don't tell, well, it's not like me and my country don't have other ways, and if you'd be so petty as to block youtube to block Disclosure, well, in that case, I guess we deserve to be wiped out(which is probably the best option, definitely don't want the Reptilians to overrun this planet).

Anyway, everyone should look up at Alpha Draconis, there WILL be an intra-galactic war, 5-6 years from now.
I'm not sure if you can see a spaceship with a telescope(they're not going to come to Earth or even the Solar System. In fact, if their fleet got to Earth, then chances are the good E.Ts have lost. You have to realize that these guys move very very fast and their weapons are very advanced that Earth can't afford to "get in the way"), but the Reptilians are a very warlike species, and presumably, there will be A LOT of species trying to fight it, so I think you should be able to see "something."

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

then there's the science that doesn't:

John Sanford on Genomic Entropy
youtu.be...

Average cell in 15 yr old - up to 6,000 mutations per cell. (all your cells are different)
Skin cell in 60 yr old - up to 40,000 mutations
Mutations primary cause of aging and death.
“...little potential for substantially increasing the upper limit of human life span.” (upper limit: 120 yrs)
--Michael Lynch (Population Geneticist)
50% reduction in sperm count in men.

Around 100 new mutations per generation.

Dr. Crow: we are inferior to caveman.
Dr. Knodrashov: no human geneticist doubts man is degenerating.
Dr. Lynch Even assuming a lower mutation rate, we are degenerating at 1%-5% per generation.
Implies a young Creation and as with DNA complexity, theory of evolution is unlikely.

Dr. Francis Collins, head of Human Genome Project, converted to Christ partly due to the data.

“And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;”
Heb 1:10-11

“For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.”
Romans 8:22

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

9ameless Sarcophagi

Until an hour ago, when I looked to see what Forum I was in, I had no idea who you were.

I was just on your website and read your 9,600 word treatise on why the Pyramids were not tombs. You did a great job on it. Lots of time and effort put into that. I stand corrected that Khufu's statue was not 2 inches tall, like I said yesterday, but three inches tall. Of interest is that you used the number 9 three times instead of the letter N [Nile / New Kingdom]. They are no where near each other on a keyboard, so perhaps you have a secret code in there somewhere.

What do you think of the crazy idea that the Ark Of The Covenant was originally in the Kings Chamber before Moses stole it and ran away with it?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I think what you wrote is entirely plausible. It's obvious that other people with a high intelligence lived here.

Oil is our lifeblood, of course it doesn't have to be...but unfortunately it is also the Earth's blood. We can't continually consume it. The planet will die without it.

So then I must ask you. Where are our former masters/benefactors/gods? Why did they leave us to be ruled by evil?

Are we dealing with the same race? I've heard mention of others, maybe opportunists.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

You probably find this also interesting Dimensions and mathmatics in the great pyramid

Also did you know it has actually 8 sides not four and this can only be seen for a few moments on solstice? Perfectly adjusted, to pi, phi and the sun, all by chance? A RAF photographer noticed this as he shot pictures coincidently at the perfect time. Around 1935, or a little later.
If you ask me this is no grave monument.

After you ignored my critics before, maybe you can answer me just one simple question?
Me: Around 4500 bc humans apparently started to built all kinds of huge monolithic structures with perfectly fitting earthquake save walls, from Cuscou to Gizeh, to Rapa Nui. The attempts to built even a small pyramid from modern people, were laughable and the miny thingy they "accomplished" already has collapsed. Why do you feel the need to entirely ignore all open questions regarding this and instead feel the need to make up an unsustainable claim of them being built during the maximum of an ice age?
Now please, your turn,
Shill Creighton:...

edit on 3-4-2015 by Peeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowsOfEridu

I know we are getting off topic here and there is probably a better forum to discuss this in, but I do not think the progenitors [Annunaki] are still here. Why they left is still not defined from historical records, and if those Isis idiots just destroyed much of those records we may never know.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I do believe we are much older. My evidence, where I live are huge numbers of stone burials, mounds, hill forts and this was AFTER the event that wiped out most fauna/flora as I theorise in line with lecture from Robert Schoch, that it was a "Solar Event" of massive energy/directed at Earth. The evidence for it is the vitrified hill forts in Scotland, Libyan desert glass and whole towns vitrified in India too. I'm sure if we looked as it WAS a planet wide event, that between Libya, India and Scotland there'll be many more vitrified sites that will prove the age of the event.

Schoch also shows that this event melted the ice caps within a very short period of time. Researchers separate from Schoch have proved it melted within a 1-3yr period. It may have happened much quicker, but the resolution of the dating is 1-3yrs. WTF! This means it may have melted in hours/days, and been the thing that saved the planet by cooling the reaction down.

I personally believe, Mars was wiped out by this same event. As it's smaller (maybe less ice/water) it was damaged beyond repair.

Don't think this couldn't happen again today. We know little of Sun's inner workings, and certainly can't foresee the time/magnitude before it happens. Maybe it's another reason they used OUR Tax $s for 50+ yrs to build DUMBs. All the myths talk of ppl/civilisations coming back from underground (Ant ppl of Anastasi), Capadocia Turkey and know Gobleki Tepe IS 12000yrs+ old too.......

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I certainly agree that most natural stone buildings suffer from minerals leeching out at some point or another, this is as you say a known phenomena.

However, this doesn't explain how these leeched out salts and minerals within the Pyramid is all neatly arranged at a high elevation within the interior of the structure...like the analogy i used earlier, imagine being filthy and getting into a bath 2/3rds full of water...when you let the water out, you'll have a level, scum line 'tide-mark' at the level the water was filled to...same thing for the Pyramid.

If the minerals were due to normal leeching of minerals from the limestone blocks, this would be spread in a randomised order and not leech out in a symmetrical delineated fashion, it would be a general degradation of the limestone, and not a 'tide-mark' of minerals.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join