It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 God:Is Drake the Anti-Christ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Drake , a famous rapper who is associated with Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj, who has appeared in an animated music video recently where he takes on the role of the Pope, with Nicki Minaj as Hitler, has released a mixtape recently. Titled "If You're Reading This It's Already Too Late", it has 17 tracks on it. It's quite good, actually, in terms of music. I listened to it as soon as it dropped, but a few songs stood out to me as I listened to it, and I couldn't help but feel uneasy and uncomfortable as I listened. I felt as if there was some sort of hidden message in these lyrics. Not only that, but the cover art is of two hands praying with the number 6. This could be a reference to him being from Canada, an area code, or something of that nature. But still, I got the nagging feeling that I needed to do some digging. So, I took a look at the lyrics. I'd like to show you an excerpt from something that speaks of the signs and myths behind the antichrist idea itself.

Ironically enough, one of the songs on the mixtape is titled "10 bands".
The lyrics are not important. Let's look at how this connects to the bible.

"Revelation 17:12-13, 16-17 (HCSB) 12 The 10 horns you saw are 10 kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they will receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour. 13 These have one purpose, and they give their power and authority to the beast. 16 The 10 horns you saw, and the beast, will hate the prostitute. They will make her desolate and naked, devour her flesh, and burn her up with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to carry out His plan by having one purpose and to give their kingdom to the beast until God’s words are accomplished."

This isn't actually that important but it's important that I mention it and it's connection. I'll allow you to draw your own conclusion with it.

In "6 God" the lyrics are a Drake claiming to be the 6 God, obviously.

"http://genius.com/4243761/Drake-6-god/Phone-call-back-home-#-is-hot-up-in-the-6-boy-#-hot-up-in-the-6-right-now-#-hot-up-in-the-6-boy-#-is-hot-up-in -the-6-right-now

"Most simply, the Bible says the Antichrist comes not pretending to be Jesus, the Son of God. He goes for a much bigger lie, namely that he is Jesus' father, God himself:

2 Thessalonians 2:4 (HCSB) — He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits in God’s sanctuary, publicizing that he himself is God.
This appears to be the “strong delusion” that Paul refers to later in that same chapter:

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 (HCSB) — and with every unrighteous deception among those who are perishing. ⌊They perish⌋ because they did not accept the love of the truth in order to be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe what is false"

In his song "Know Yourself" Drake begins telling a story by claiming he was "running through the 6 with my woes"

Revelation 8:13 (HCSB) — I looked again and heard an eagle flying high overhead, crying out in a loud voice, “Woe! Woe! Woe to those who live on the earth, because of the remaining trumpet blasts that the three angels are about to sound!”"

I could spend hours pointing out connections between what the bible claims The Antichrist to be described like but in hindsight it doesn't really matter.
Listen to the album. Draw your own conclusions. Comment. Tell me what you think.
Ironically as I was about to post this, I looked at the bottom of the page. Which for whatever reason, says "
" ? Is that an emoji? I'm leaving it there.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'd say Yeezy is the anti Christ, Drake will lead the faithful, Minaj Is just a feminazi, and lil Wayne's their business manager. Not that I believe any of it. Immortal Technique and his ilk are the only rappers I take seriously.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
No rapper is the anti-christ...

No matter how terrible their music

Now, you could also have said that the anti-christ is the son of the dragon(devil)...
Which translates as Draco... In Latin.

Which in English is Drake...

Dracul...

Vlad...

Putin...

Poroshencko...

Patsy for U.S...

The great Satan...

Father of Israel...

Israel...

There is your anti-Christ!

edit on 29-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
'up in the 6" , could that be a reference to Hell? Position 6 is straight down or behind you. Not sure, I don't listen to that type of music. I hated it ever since it came out.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

Drake , Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj are so ridiculous i cant even start to understand why people listen to their music or follow them. Latly i read a lot about the meaning of hidden symbols associated with the Illuminati, and from my understanding those three are part of this satanic group.
So, i really dont have a concrete opinion about Drake being the fallen one, but i have a growing belief that he have something to do with the corruption of our society

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So, you're concerned because a rapper is well read and can articulate his thoughts?
There are sites that explain what the songs mean to the authors ... I hope you fond one for drake. I'm not a drake fan. However music can mean something else entirely to the listeners than it meant to the writer.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Kanye has been making references to being bigger than Jesus and being a god long before Drake's album dropped.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

As an Israeli citizen i say
nice analysis lol

Blame the governments of the world for the rampant madness in the world, not the people

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Kanye is a volcanic pile of shxt that erupts whenever he gets on camera/stage. a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm not a Drake fan, but when he references the number 6, he's talking about "the 416", which is an area code in Toronto, his hometown.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: w8tn4it

Kanye could never be the antichrist. He doesn't have that much power.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

And Drake does?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
And 2pacs Jesus, when he comes back resurrected to slay and rain on dem devilish hoes.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
No...

No he is not

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Drake is just a tool, riding the bandwagon and milking every person he can draw in. I mean c'mon, the wanker promoted Justin Beiber, how much in the way of grey matter can he actually have? I was at the Juno's when this clown (the drake-unit) started babbling about Beiber and some retarded award. The canned little girl screaming and clapping started, I looked around the stadium, I didn't see no clapping except two little tweenie asian girls in the coral. But you know what I did see, hundreds of face palms, HUNDREDS!

If drake is anything related to an antichrist, he's the bacteria on the pimple on the ass of some lesser demon that works for the antichrist. Oh, and his "music" (if you can call it that) sucks, but that's just my opinion (and I have a private recording studio, I only record people/bands I want to record and have done work with UMPG, Sony ATV, Anthem and True North).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I thought Arnold was the anti-christ? Can you Christians please make up your freakin mind? Cause every other week there somebody new spose to be the anti-christ. Personally, I think someone made all this christianity sh$t up, like every other religion on the planet. Its all made up to control you and make you send money.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Pretty much every single rapper ever to rock the mic has been labeled as the Antichrist.

And each time it does nothing but highlight the absurdity that comes from belief in gods.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vArchon

Always in reference to the government rather than the people Archon!

I could have continued...

I had a way to draw in Saudi Arabia as one of the Kingdoms...

Just didn't want to drag out the humour.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If, and I do mean if, you buy into the idea that it's all a big global conspiracy run by some 13 bloodlines of the NWO or something, then he's not the AC or the person set up by the NWO to be the AC. He could, however, be seeding his lyrics with references and meanings to groom people to accept it when that person does come on forward in due time.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
However, I always follow my gut when it comes to this sort of thing. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't listen. There may be a reason why it makes you feel that way.

Me? I just find most rap to be irritating and full of crap although there are some examples of some nice beat, and rap is marginally more acceptable to listen to than country.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join