It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 God:Is Drake the Anti-Christ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

No rapper is the anti-christ...

I think there is a very strong case to be made for M.C. Hammer.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

I am totally stuck in the 70's when music was MUSIC!! I realize this will open me to ridicule and I am okay with that.

I can't hum to rap.

The Antichrist is relevant only to those who believe in Christ. I happen be someone who does believe in the balance principle. Good and Evil must both exist. Light and Darkness, so on...

I believe in a Higher Power. A Creator. I do not believe that power resembles a grandfather with a long white beard and adorned in a white robe...but there is a someone, something, that has created us all, and gave us the ability to reason and will to come into our own. We humans are far too complex and variant to be a random acts of evolution.

We have purpose. We have will.

So, countering this in the principle of balance, there must be someone or something that is a destroyer, as we have a creator.

I refuse to believe that Destroyer is the creator of so called "music" that one cannot even hum to!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Well, Christ/Anit-Christ is a strong expression of balance - light/dark. They are in all ways mirrors of each other. One designed to mirror and counterfeit the other in a deceptive manner before revealing the inherent darkness.

Not only that, but most Christians who move on and don't lose their faith also shed the idea of God as a man in a white robe sometime around the time we stop believing in the existence of Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Your concept of God broadens and changes or you stagnate in faith.

edit on 29-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My faith may have a different path than yours but it certainly doesn't stagnate. Fundamental Christians are devout in their concept of God and they certainly have that right. It is wrong to judge other's faith and lay claim that they are stagnate if their ideology is rooted in Orthodox Christianity.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think you might be the anti-christ

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

The most appalling part of this thread to me was that you said it's good music.

Absolutely terrible tape, Drake lost me as a fan with this one.

DOOM

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

My faith may have a different path than yours but it certainly doesn't stagnate. Fundamental Christians are devout in their concept of God and they certainly have that right. It is wrong to judge other's faith and lay claim that they are stagnate if their ideology is rooted in Orthodox Christianity.

Did I say that your's was stagnant? No I don't think so. You were the one who claimed that Christians held to a certain image of God. I disabused you of that notion. You, yourself, claimed your image and conception of God had also moved on.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Whoaaaaa, Nelly! Don't get your undies in a wad. I obviously misread or misunderstood your response.

I will let the "disabused" statement go without comment, I don't want you having high BP and an E.R. bill because of me.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Nevermind..no rapper will ever come close to that title those schmucks have no clue what they are talking about..

edit on 29-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Psh drake does anyone know slayer come on now lol

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Yes, you are completely misreading what I am saying. And I must be misreading you.

There is no anger on my part if you think there is.

I merely pointed out that no Christian who stays strong in their faith stays stuck at the idea of some bearded man in the clouds which is rather grade school. You have to grow beyond that conception because it is obviously faulty. You were the one who started out with the idea of Christians and bearded men in the clouds as though we all have that idea of Him.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think with the growing awareness of conspiracy theories, due to the internet, the info filters down to the masses who may not have a great understanding but it becomes a talking point and gains a "cool" factor. Everything illuminati has become popular these days much like tie-dye and swirly lettering were used to promote artists/bands back in the 60's/70's. Its just a theory but seems plausible as I listen to my kids talk about this stuff and realize its just a style to them. No worse than devil horns and metal bands really. Drake is pretty mainstream so this is to be expected.

Edited to add... perhaps its a natural fit with rap's obsession with money and power and the symbolism on the US dollar recently being exposed even on mainstream tv that rap and the symbolism got tied together, at least in the minds of some rappers.
edit on 29-3-2015 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm sorry to be the one to do this... but there is no antichrist, there is no satan, there is no hell. Hope that clears everything up for you

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Drake? Why not lil wayne? He said, "these **** love me like satan", in one of his songs; and lil wayne and drake work together in the same studio (I think, or at least they rap together in some of their songs).

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Lil Wayne is actually terrible now. The way I see it is that most of these rappers are like pawns who adopt an evil demon as a sort of ego. They worship their ego and think it's themself. They give it power and they feel like they have power. By their illusion they do Satan's work.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My name is Demark.....God is letting me know that the signs of the end is already here. My logo is LV with the v over the bottom line of the L.
Upside down it reads 7A as in 7 angles. Last week I saw 3 goats right the same day I finished my album talking about God and the constant spiritual warfare. My name is DEMARK....... AS IN Demark of the beast, for i am the sign the mark God and jesus has sent me before satan sends his none human things to show the sign that the rapture is here. It's close bc this is the first time since yesterday I've retained this information about my name. Everything stands for God!🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🙏🏽 ALL BELIEVERS AND NON SHARE THIS..
Drake is the anti christ, kanye west is gonna become president and lead our nation into being deceived for he is one of the beast that spoke of himself as a god and GOD STRIKED HIM made him insane. Kanye West may be the false proffet but what do I know. Travis scott is the beast mouth of the lion with giant iron teeth

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilvilly
7heads 10 horns 10 crowns
Drakes career... his Grammy and how long he has been at the top

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join