It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Troll Factories revealed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Getting your views confirmed, doesn`t make them true !

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

But your reply does.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

You are right.

Confirmation bias is one of mans logic fallacies.

Just like ignoring obvious historical facts because propaganda disagrees.

For example russia killing tens if millions of their own citizens in WW2.

Or Russian soldiers dying in Ukraine but their families not getting benefits and them not getting military funerals.

Because according to the propaganda that says they aren't there.

We all know the propaganda is vastly more important than the facts or those peoples lives though right?

All this from your beacon of hope for the world.

Ya real inspiring.

No wonder they are using a propaganda blitz, the truth would get them lynched.
edit on 28-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
So nobody is allowed to have an opinion if it does not align with America or they must be "full of hate"?

I didn't even come close to saying that.

You are just mad that people are not siding with YOUR country.

Pfffft ... not even close. Epic fail.

As I said - obviously there are people paid by Russia to go out and spread positive disinfo about Putin and the Kremlin. BUT, many of the people out there spreading the positive lies are doing so without pay. They do it because they are indoctrinated and/or have hate so they ignore the Putin/Kremlin negative and make up a positive to frost over top of the crap. A lot of the pro-putin lies and pro-kremlin lies aren't posted by paid shills, they are posted by indoctrinated or hateful people blathering on.

** note I said 'pro-putin/pro-kremlin LIES. not everything pro-putin or pro-kremlin is a lie. I'm talking about just the coverup lies.

I do not understand how this is any different than Americans on here, possibly being "indoctrinated and/or have hate" and frost over their nations negatives.

Things go viral like pro-Putin did all the time. Who cares? You will probably say "the victims of Putin's oppression" but we don't know that any more than we know about the suppression in the west. I mean, we all know but nothing has ever come out officially from either side more than the other.

You want to know where I see oppression? Here. Anyone that does not back America is assaulted with accusations of being indoctrinated, full of hate, or paid by the Kremlin.

Why am not allowed to show dislike for American imperialism on ATS without cyber-persecution? Is ATS an American propaganda tool to shape world opinions about America.

"Kremlin" Troll factories? ATS could logistically be one without even knowing it. Like Facebook is to profiling and Google is to information control, ATS is to damage control.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

But we are not talking about America.. We are talking about Russian shills. On the side note is a tv series "Americans" any good? It is about Russian sleeper agents in the US.. Worth of watching? Maybe a hidden message to look out.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So nobody is allowed to have an opinion if it does not align with America or they must be "full of hate"?

As I said - obviously there are people paid by Russia to go out and spread positive disinfo about Putin and the Kremlin. BUT, many of the people out there spreading the positive lies are doing so without pay. They do it because they are indoctrinated and/or have hate so they ignore the Putin/Kremlin negative and make up a positive to frost over top of the crap. A lot of the pro-putin lies and pro-kremlin lies aren't posted by paid shills, they are posted by indoctrinated or hateful people blathering on.

** note I said 'pro-putin/pro-kremlin LIES. not everything pro-putin or pro-kremlin is a lie. I'm talking about just the coverup lies.

I do not understand how this is any different than Americans on here, possibly being "indoctrinated and/or have hate" and frost over their nations negatives.

Things go viral like pro-Putin did all the time. Who cares? You will probably say "the victims of Putin's oppression" but we don't know that any more than we know about the suppression in the west. I mean, we all know but nothing has ever come out officially from either side more than the other.

You want to know where I see oppression? Here. Anyone that does not back America is assaulted with accusations of being indoctrinated, full of hate, or paid by the Kremlin.

Why am not allowed to show dislike for American imperialism on ATS without cyber-persecution? Is ATS an American propaganda tool to shape world opinions about America.

"Kremlin" Troll factories? ATS could logistically be one without even knowing it. Like Facebook is to profiling and Google is to information control, ATS is to damage control.

ATS is an american site with mostly american membership.

Hence a more pro american view of things.

It isn't a conspiracy, it is just a location bias.

Sorry ATS isn't housed in international waters with an exact mix of the worlds people.

But it is what it is.

As to fakebook.

Ya you called it correctly!!!!

The ultimate CIA Intel op.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Sorry ATS isn't housed in international waters with an exact mix of the worlds people.

But it is what it is.

As to fakebook.

I never meant to suggest that ATS is actively participating in a conspiracy. But ATS could be used in a conspiracy to come up with the same results as we see in Russia and none would be the wiser.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

But we are not talking about America.. We are talking about Russian shills. On the side note is a tv series "Americans" any good? It is about Russian sleeper agents in the US.. Worth of watching? Maybe a hidden message to look out.

I have not seen this show. My fist thought is Neocon propaganda to spread fear of a Russian invasion to harden audiences for hard measures against Russia, who is not playing ball with America under Putin the way it did under Yeltsin. Are we supposed to be surprised by this?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Nope

But it is telling that you would make such an assumption without even watching the program.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hmm I wonder if this thread is working as shill/troll bait? Let's see who is posting incessantly and arguing the same points over and over again with no apparent purpose or advancement of the conversation.

That will be how to point out those cycer-identities who are profiting from such things.

Let's go find the one trick ponies regardless of their side of the argument. I think it will be quite apparent who the guilty are.

Just saying

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

originally posted by: flammadraco
It's obvious who they are, the complete unwavering support for Putin and hatred towards the US is normally a telling point.

Yeah only Russian shills will display hate for US and support for Putin

Nothing at all to do with US deserving that hate by doing things like 9/11- killing their own citizens

Or helping to create ISIS

Yeah only bad Russian trolls don't like the sweet sweet USA

AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO THOSE 'MURICAN TROLLS!

'MURICA=NORTH KOREA WITH LIPSTICK!!!!

OP should be banned for launching accusations against ATS members; what proof does he have that there a members here being payed to post disinfo, what proof does he have that s/he isn't being paid to divide and conquer via whipping up a witch hunt here?

this last question is vital as Wetiko Virus has reached PANDEMIC levels in the US.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
But this thread is about Kremlin trolls....

On topic would be pointing out US trolls, not Um, 911. A whole forum dedicated to that.

You guys wrote that Russian shills hate US and are pro Putin which is how you can spot them

I pointed out that US has done soooo many things that lot of people will HATE THE US FOR FREE

Lol

Get it

Compared to Russia, the US is a squeaky clean paradise of freedom and peace.

unless your black,
famous Russian general on the other hand was the grandson of a negro...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

But it is what it is.

As to fakebook.

I never meant to suggest that ATS is actively participating in a conspiracy. But ATS could be used in a conspiracy to come up with the same results as we see in Russia and none would be the wiser.

I guess you could be right, but I like to think ATSers would see it and call it out.

Good point though!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Hmm I wonder if this thread is working as shill/troll bait? Let's see who is posting incessantly and arguing the same points over and over again with no apparent purpose or advancement of the conversation.

That will be how to point out those cycer-identities who are profiting from such things.

Let's go find the one trick ponies regardless of their side of the argument. I think it will be quite apparent who the guilty are.

Just saying

That isn't really a good guide though, because someone with pro or anti bias will argue their side.

Not necessarily be shilling.

At least your trying to figure it out though.

I just look for obvious propaganda.

Think a US commercial.

"All new don't drink this or you will die!!!!!! ( with hot semi clothed women in the back ground hanging on the guy drinking it) (voice over of attractive sounding woman) I love a man who loves "don't drink this or you will die!!".

It is always overtly obvious coming from the Russian shills.

They haven't learned the art of subtlety like the west has yet.

Their culture isnt bombarded by it all day every day from all sources of media like we are.

I still remember in the 90s when mars candy did an american style add blitz in russia.

It did not go over well at all.
edit on 28-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

On topic would be pointing out US trolls, not Um, 911. A whole forum dedicated to that.

You guys wrote that Russian shills hate US and are pro Putin which is how you can spot them

I pointed out that US has done soooo many things that lot of people will HATE THE US FOR FREE

Lol

Get it

unless your black,

Yes because basically every non country musician and professional athlete in the country isn't black and a millionaire right?

Because black culture isn't the most prevalent, or their style of dress.

Please.

The blacks in america during the 50s got treated better than average Russians in russia at the same time period.

At least the Black's during segregation got to eat daily.

And didn't have to stand in line for days to get a loaf of bread.

There is no part if Russian history in the last 100 years that places it ahead of the west in any manner.

Unless you count the excesses of their leaders while their people suffer.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Lol

Get it

unless your black,

Yes because basically every non country musician and professional athlete in the country isn't black and a millionaire right?

Please.

The blacks in america during the 50s got treated better than average Russians in russia at the same time period.

There is no part if Russian history in the last 100 years that places it ahead of the west in any manner.

ignorance of history seems to be your problem
but i find that very common here in the states
where the national history is like a deformed relative everyones ashamed of and keep locked in the basement

this is known as a clue

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Lol

Get it

unless your black,

Please.

ignorance of history seems to be your problem
but i find that very common here in the states
where the national history is like a deformed relative everyones ashamed of and keep locked in the basement

this is known as a clue

Lol really?

Just a deflection?

Nothing more?

Good example for this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join