It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning Chemicals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Alarm goes off, time to WAKE UP!

You've been sleeping in detergent and dryer sheet chemical laden bed linen and pajamas with a possible air freshener you were breathing in all night.

You head to the bathroom, blow your nose and use the toilet with bleached paper that may contain other chemicals.

You grab the toothbrush and squeeze chemicals onto it and put it in your mouth absorbing plenty even though you never swallowed any.

You might also fill your mouth with chemicals and absorb them while swishing. After spitting, there are chemicals to make your breath smell fresh all day left in your mouth.

You get in the shower and add chemicals to your hair and body all absorbed through your skin.

After rinsing you are still coated with chemicals to make you smell good all day.

You get out and dry yourself off with a detergent and dryer sheet chemical laden towel.

Whether you shave before, during or after your shower, you put chemicals on your face or body and they absorb into your freshly razor bladed skin.

You apply chemicals under your arm, maybe your groin area to smell good and possibly more into your hair and scalp to make yourself think you're attractive.

You dress yourself in detergent and dryer sheet chemical laden clothes made from synthetic compounds.

You may put make-up chemicals on your face to hide blemishes, uneven skin tones or accentuate features you feel are dull, boring or ugly in order to look good.

You make your morning coffee with chemically treated beans, artificial sweeteners and cream loaded with chemicals to keep that cow fat and disease free who was raised and works in terrible conditions.

You pour your coffee into a plastic mug, letting more chemicals leech into it while you sip off it during he day.

You may eat some small cage, antibiotic, adrenalin laden eggs and nitrate bacon in a scratched nonstick pan that leeches chemicals into your food.

You spray yourself with perfume or cologne chemicals before or after you get dressed to make yourself smell even better than the chemicals you've already applied earlier.

Before you leave, you set the dishwasher to spray chemical all over you dirty dishes so you can eat off them when you get home.

There is nothing like a daily routine of harmful chemical absorption to start your day! Especially considering you've done it for the past decade or two!

Thanks for reading.

Rant over.

edit on 27-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You forgot the daily dose of whatever Pharm Chemicals (Both legal and illegal) many are on to either start the day or just get through it. Some are needed but many are just to take the edge off of yet another dreary day of crap.

Jude11

edit on 27-3-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Chemical free products.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
www.google.com...

Chemical free products.

It took a while, but I eventually found an organic alternative to every aspect of the OP that fits into a small budget. Some products need to be ordered online for cost savings. Thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Guess you can add clothes in the washing machine to the list also with the extra clean chemicals added to the laundry wich make you scratch your skin off.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The chemicals that make you forget you are bathed in chemicals are the best...

Not using anything from Dow, J&J and Monstroso is probably a fine idea, too...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Dont forget the vaccines, they are full of nasties! and injected directly into the bloodstream!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

You forgot the daily dose of whatever Pharm many are on to either start the day or just get through it. Some are needed but many are just to take the edge off of yet another dreary day of crap.

Jude11

How could I have forgotten my meds!!!

Oh, that's right, I don't take any.

I eat to win.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You forgot the pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, anti depressants, nicotine, arsenic, fluoride, paint thinners, petroleum distillates, disinfection products, radiation, etc, etc...

...In your daily cleaning regimen of showering and drinking tap water.
...that you paid for..lol

Good list, no wonder cancer rates have risen.

Naaaas-ty

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Nice rant but we are safe from your first point at least. We sleep natural so we don't have to worry about PJ's and their evil contents.

On a serious note your thread sure makes one wonder about all the crap we are ingesting and absorbing and breathing.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 27-3-2015 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Your OP is ignorance personified.

As is the replies.

Water is a chemical, your body is made of chemicals.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

As is the replies.

Boooooooooo!

Some of us sensitive to certain items. There are others with mighty strong constitutions that nothing irritates. Trust me I totally wish I was less sensitive.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

As is the replies.

You are too smart for me to differentiate what chemicals I'm talking about compared to the healthy "chemicals" you ingest by eating right.

If you couldn't read between the lines of what I was putting forth, then I don't know what to say.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

As is the replies.

What chemicals in those lists are naturally occurring in the body genius?

Is that your typical mo? Hide behind your computer and spit insults?

Adding nothing to a thread beyond people are ignorant and water is a chemical?

Pretty sad existence

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Depending on how old your home is, chemicals in the paint in your wall, chemicals in the carpet, chemicals in your car, in the air, etc....

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

And thats before youve even left the house to take in your first deep breathe of fresh morning chemicals...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Oh sorry, I thought this was an ignorant, fear filled rant about chemicals?

I mean why else would you have such negativity towards chemicals?

Did you just watch a youtube video about how dangerous chemicals are?

Maybe study chemistry a little bit to assist with your fears?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Sorry bro, I guess you're ok with being scared of chemicals..OH GOD THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!

Is there ever a time in human history when chemicals weren't around us, potentially killing us?

Ancient Egyptians used lead in their makeup, such simpler, safer times back then, wouldn't you say?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join