It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on pop machine & machine dies.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I checked the security camera for the night/morning, and no one touched the machine since I emptied the cash out of it yesterday. It was functioning fine then. I thought of that one myself, but the camera killed that idea. I do know that the symbols were not there early in the week, as I cleaned off the machine and would of noticed.

So some time between Tuesday and Thursday at 5 pm (when I emptied the machine as I watched from that point forward on the camera) those symbols were added. The machine was functioning just fine until either late last night, or early this morning when I walked past it.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Weird synchronicity! I just posted a reply in another thread referencing "Supernatural" then open this thread immediately afterwards and what do I see a reference to "Supernatural".

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just to add a tiny bit to the weirdness. When I showed my boss, while we were looking at the symbols, somehow in her office (which was locked when she left) she had left her computer open on her e-mail, and when we came back into the office, her mouse battery was dead, and all of her e-mail was highlighted.

We needed to use the mouse to check the cameras and discovered the battery had "just" died.
edit on 27-3-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

NOT GOOD!!!! Time to call our friend, Gavin Canavan!!

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Soda machines are evil w/o the symbols. Don't drink it if you can help it.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: stormcell

Do you have any more information on this symbol?
Maybe a link I can follow?

I found the symbol all over google, but little about exactly WHAT it does/is.

I'm thinking that if I can find as much info as I can, I might be able to figure out who put it there and exactly why,
but I need more info.

It's a "Devils trap". Poor unsuspecting major demon wanders around your office level, walks into your machine looking for goodies, doesn't see the trap and is instantly immobilized.

www.supernaturalwiki.com...

Looks like someone saw it from

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yeah, that much I do know.
Just hoping to find out more if there is more to it.

I've never watched the series although people keep telling me it is pretty good.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Just going out on a limb here but IF the seals are a variation on those in the Keys of Solomon, then I would assume the philosophy underpinning them would be the same as with Kabbalah where all spiritual energy comes from YHWH???

I would get out a nice fat magic marker and write the Hebrew YHWH across it asserting authority over whatever daemon it is...

but I like to do grafitti so, I would suggest writing on walls to solve most of lifes problems

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

but I like to do grafitti so, I would suggest writing on walls to solve most of lifes problems

HAHA!

You know, so do I.

If nothing else it is an interesting piece of someones weird thought.

edit on 28-3-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

One should respect magick and treat it with respect. Don't do a thing to it until you know exactly what this means. No oils, banishing or controlling spells. You could do harm unintended.

Note: yes, the inverted datagram resembles that on Supernatural, it has some deviation that should be further explored.

It could also be autowritten.

Food for thought...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The symbol on the right looks like a ghost protecting tetragramaton that has been drawn incorrectly and incompletely

Reference: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

The one on the left looks to either be a nametag of sorts or a personal rune. I can't tell.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

LOL thank you that made my night. I think that you may be right on there! Case solved now get some sleep people.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Did the machine just run out of warranty . Thats the VooDoo right there .

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yeah I'd agree that the first symbol looks more like a personal icon. It might be of the person who drew it (so it might appear in about the neighbourhood), or that of a specific target the second symbol was drawn for. It may have been auto-drawn as previously mentioned.

There are two possible scenarios I can think of, the first being the machine was playing up and someone was "exercising" the machine for you. Since the machine is now broken, I would be inclined to believe the trap is empty, so you might as well clean it off.

Another possibility is that the trap was drawn to imprison an entity that was outside the machine, had nothing to do with the machine, and the machine was simply a convenient surface. In this case, the trap might be full and rubbing the symbol off will release it.

I agree with the previous poster who suggested that it's important you try and locate whoever drew those symbols and find out what the intent was.

Have you drawn your own identifying symbol next to the others? The chances are whoever drew them visits that machine regularly and will notice your note. Maybe they will contact you...

Machines are strange, especially electro-mechanical ones. Anyone who works with machines for any length of time develops "the touch". It's almost like they have authority over the gremlins, and often a machine will simply start working again when the tech just touches it. I demonstrated this in church once with the AV system that was not cooperating. A few people played around with it for about 20 mins and had no luck. So I said to them that if they let me try, then I'd fix it just by touching it. They thought I was joking until I stepped in and touched it. Lo and behold it instantly behaved itself and hasn't failed since.

When I worked on electronic devices as my job, I would fix maybe 10% of them in that way. Everyone did so it wasn't just me. It's an acquired skill that is generally obtained near the end of an apprentices time.

Anyway, the reason why I'm sharing that is because I'm a firm believer in machines containing ghosties due to my years of experience. where they go when someone with authority kicks them out is anyone's guess but once they go, it never happens again to the same device to my knowledge.
edit on 31-3-2015 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the input so far.

I have left the machine alone until we get someone in to fix it.
I'm leaving the symbols on it and once they get it running again, I will remove them, unless they can't get it running again, at which time I will remove them and then see if that helps...lol

I got some funny and some serious responses, I appreciate both.
For those who think these things do not and cannot happen,
I know they can, but don't know if it was coincidence or something got trapped in the machine, but either way, it is better to be safe than sorry considering I do know that there are things running around this apartment complex that people would consider "demonic" as I have run into them myself here before.

In a weird way I am kind of hoping that something DID get trapped inside the machine so I won't have to run into it again.

Anyways, thanks everyone for the feedback.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If something is trapped in the machine due to the trap symbol then removing that symbol will release it., and it will probably be pretty pissed.

If you have paranormal activity in the complex then my best advice to you is find someone to bind them, abolish the legal rights they have been granted to occupy the place, and close any portals that may be open there.

You might need to ask around because finding someone like that can be difficult to find depending on where you are. I would also avoid hiring someone to do this too. The genuine article doesn't do this for money IMHO.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderGetty

See, the thing is, everyone thinks I should be the one to do that.

These are people who have never been attacked by something before and
I am very leery of opening myself up to another attack.

I'm pretty sure that if something is in there though, it will end up being released back into the building eventually.
I have a lot of "sensitive" friends, none close by, and although I understand how one is supposed to remove something like this if it is there, I am not willing to open myself up to it.

Bottom line is that it will be set free, and I am hoping that it will of learned it's lesson from whoever did that, even if they did not know what they were doing.

If there is something there that is.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join