It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols on pop machine & machine dies.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Lol. Probably some girl angry at the world lol. Either way, if you do wipe it off, make sure you write down the time you do and if you have time tonight (not that you wouldnt rather be doing anything exciting on a Friday night
) you can watch through the security cameras for a while. The culprit always returns to the scene of the crime. Remember that
They'll be back to check whether it is still there or not.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah,never seen something like that shut down a machine, however, it is what it is, and it is not functioning. Coincidence or not, strange timing.

See, what I believe could happen is that if the trap did what it is supposed to do, it is supposed to catch and hold an entity,at least that is what I read, so if it did, it could very well of broken something that was already maybe ready to go, just kind of pushed it over the edge which is what spirits do when they are negative and attach to things. they cause things to break, malfunction, and if a person, dealing with a mental illness, push them over the edge.

But then that is all in what one believes. All I know is the timing was messed up, my machine is broken, and those symbols are there and were not earlier this week.

This is why I am hoping someone with a lot more experience in symbols than I can maybe tell me what exactly these are, and if they would cause something like this. Am not totally accepting a supernatural reason, but it sure does make me wonder.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
its obvious someone has turned your soda machine into a jewish spirit box. Get the guy from "the killing" who played the young rabbinical student in movie on same subject. if you try hard you may just get wholesale on your soda when he takes your machine away. regardless, you can pick up your drinks from the street when his vehicle "mysteriously" crashes. As for the spirit I am not sure...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Thanks, I may try that after I find out a bit more on what it is.

My curiosity got peaked.

lol

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Clean the symbols, unplug the machine, press the power on 5 seconds, power off, replug the machine.
Then try it.

Who knows!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Alright, after looking around a little, I think I found the origin of the symbols, they come from the tv show Supernatural.

So far as I can tell these symbols:

Devil's trap is the first, Angel banish sig is the 2nd.

They were taken and modified from the Key of Solomon, 17th century.

www.supernaturalwiki.com...
edit on 27-3-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
They look like some kind of sigil to me.

A sigil (/ˈsɪdʒəl/; pl. sigilia or sigils; from Latin sigillum "seal") is a symbol used in magic. The term has usually referred to a type of pictorial signature of a demon or other entity; in modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, it refers to a symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome.

Wikipedia

It's a form of "reality hacking" if you will.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here's a scenario.

Geeky supernatural addict goes for a coke.
Coke machine disobeys and is obstinately reticent to refund the money.
Geeky supernatural addict gets really pissed off and draws pics of only known quasi-mystical symbols on machine.
Cleaning job for you.
But there is a bright side, at least you had some hours of fun.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

lol yeah, at least I get paid to remove it, when I do.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm sure it's just a coincidence. These type of things happen frequently, some we recognize and acknowledge, some we don't.

I had something very strange happen along these same lines a few yrs back. It was Christmas and my parents MR. Coffee coffee maker had quit on them after many years of service. Opportune time to buy a new one for them as a Christmas gift, which is what I did. I bought them a restaurant/commercial grade Bunn coffee maker. They were ecstatic when I gave it to them. My dad made mention that it would "last them a lifetime"

Flash forward about 6-7 yrs. A day after Thanksgiving my father passed away early morning in his bed at home. I watched as he took his last breath, my sister was also there. While waiting for the funeral home to come pick up his body my sister went to make some coffee. The coffee maker we had made coffee with the night before, the one I'd given them, was dead, light was on but it would not work. I looked at my sister and asked do you remember what dad said when I gave it to him? Her jaw hit the floor and replied, yes, he said it would last him a lifetime.

I'm certain it was a coincidence but a strange one to say the least. Not very common for a commercial grade maker to poop out that quick.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I forgot to answer your question about anxiety.
No oddball feelings, more worry over hearing a bad sounding noise that shouldn't be there and the immediate smell of something burning when I opened the door. That did cause momentary anxiety, but more of an OH NO than anything else.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

well alrighty then. potentially hexed soda machine crisis averted i suppose! lol
edit on 27-3-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah, I am pretty certain there would of been a fire had I not caught it.

Crisis averted.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Now that is a cool coincidence!
Thank you for sharing that!

And sorry for your loss, and honestly...

there are no coincidences....

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

That is exactly where the symbols are from, good catch!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Pop Machine....Are you a Yooper?

The signs are just warning you that that pop is not good for you. Beware.
edit on 27-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ya sure, you betcha!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The second symbol is a "demon banishing" or anti-demon mark:

th03.deviantart.net...

Someone tried to banish the evil spirits from your machine, and used their 30 color pen set to do so.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Do you have any more information on this symbol?
Maybe a link I can follow?

I found the symbol all over google, but little about exactly WHAT it does/is.

I'm thinking that if I can find as much info as I can, I might be able to figure out who put it there and exactly why,
but I need more info.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Maybe someone else heard it making a weird sound and figured it was about to bite the dust, and knowing that you are open
to "certain things", they thought they would put that there to freak you out.

If so, looks like they succeeded.

I've only read a few replies, so I'm off to read the rest. If no one has helped you with the meaning of the symbols yet, I'll see what I can find.

ETA: Well, after looking for 30 minutes, I can't find anything other than the picture of the Devil's Banishing symbol. Sorry.

edit on 3/27/2015 by sled735 because: add comment

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join