It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel must end its 50-year occupation of Palestine, the White House says

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That's idiotic, the UN isn't nuclear, Israel is. Anyone who seriously tries to destroy the country of Israel will get nuked before they succeed. Anyone who thinks differently is deluding themselves.

If Iran gets too close to successfully creating nukes, they will get nuked... plain and simple. Israel understands that any Islamic country who successfully gets nukes will use them on Israel, they won't let it happen.

Jaden

Then take away Israel's nukes.

Because I'm fearful of a Judaic country having them as they're the most likely to use them (see SAMSON Option)!!!

Or is that anti-Semitic?

Arab haters & Persian haters everywhere on these boards.

Yeah I'm sure that would work great... The only reason Israel still exists is that they are a nuclear power. If not, they would've been eradicated a while ago..

Jaden

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: daaskapital

God gave that land to Israel over 3000 years ago.In my opinion,Israel should never
allow Jerusalem to be divided,or give land away for peace.Any peace agreements
would only be as good as the paper it was written on!This should sound very familiar
to people,Hitler also signed peace agreements that were just pieces of useless paper.

Actually the Israelites took the land by force from the Canaanite's, and when Israelis had finished, they turned on their allies and slaughtered them too.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

a reply to: MystikMushroom

That's idiotic, the UN isn't nuclear, Israel is. Anyone who seriously tries to destroy the country of Israel will get nuked before they succeed. Anyone who thinks differently is deluding themselves.

If Iran gets too close to successfully creating nukes, they will get nuked... plain and simple. Israel understands that any Islamic country who successfully gets nukes will use them on Israel, they won't let it happen.

Jaden

Then take away Israel's nukes.

Because I'm fearful of a Judaic country having them as they're the most likely to use them (see SAMSON Option)!!!

Or is that anti-Semitic?

Arab haters & Persian haters everywhere on these boards.

Yeah I'm sure that would work great... The only reason Israel still exists is that they are a nuclear power. If not, they would've been eradicated a while ago..

Jaden

Heard that so many times...

Still don't believe it.

Thanks for trying though!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I say...

Follow the Oil.

Our ( USA ) interests revolve around resources as all other Countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join