It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel must end its 50-year occupation of Palestine, the White House says

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I agree with you Israel has to get a grip on reality they can't just keep business as usual

But I would now be more afraid of false flag, Mossad can be very creative you know

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It is from a lame duck President that is powerless.
Furthermore Israel's PM just promised never to allow a Palestinian State in his term.

This is perfect Obama diplomacy, exclaim things that he knows he will not have to act on. Meanwhile his golf card is full.

Right. It's definitely from a 'lame duck President'...a President who just so happens to be the leader of a state which has power over what happens to Israel. It's because of the USA that Israel hasn't been internationally punished. It's because of the USA that Israel hasn't had to cease its illegal military occupation of the Palestinian territories. It's the USA and its power in international associations which has direct influence over how Israel is treated.

The fact that the White House has stated that it is reassessing its relationship with Israel, and that Israel must end its 50 year occupation is a huge deal. If i were Israel, i would be very scared.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Israel should be scared why?

To date any nation that has the bomb has faced a basically Impotent America, In regards to International punishment there has been None that I can think of that wasn't the United States doing the action with a medley of our allies in very limited numbers certainly none that would be effective without America and then and only then on nations that at the time of invasion were backwards by any military comparison.

This is probably (and i'm not taking sides in regards to right and wrong) but this is surely the single stupidest move made from the White House Yet. Currently we aggravating China a nation that in all seriousness hasn't done a damn thing wrong to us by pivoting our military in their direction, rattling the Russians cage via Intent, we turned Iraq into a parking lot filled with Psychos, have repeatedly violated Pakistani air space for over a decade, invaded Afghanistan, basically executed a world leader via Qaddafi, Interfered in Syria, Drove North Korea and Russia back together while continuing to instigate war games, have Venezuela and Bolivia tied up against us...

But on top of all that, we are going against the wishes of the French a Nato Ally, have our own country men talking in many circles about revolution, the highest murder and incarceration rates in the world, rampant spying on our own people, brutal police leading to riots internally, multiple internal "wars" on our own people, we are making other nations nervous even among our own allies by tempting Russia

And now, Obama is pushing for a Muslim Caliphate for all intents and purposes and turning it's back on one of our strongest Nuclear armed allies...

And you know... frankly I don't know where your from, but where i'm from when your friends see you turn your back on your other friends your friends stop trusting you...

What does this guy think? That the Russians the Chinese the Pakistanis and the entire Middle East and North Korea have forgotten anything? Maybe playing nice with Iran will make them like us? Or in 18 months when he's not President there will be a govt that keeps on this path anyway?

No one in the Middle East will ever truly trust us... and now he's making an enemy of Nuclear Armed Israel too?

Anyone have a clue what the retaliation from Israel will be for sanctions even? 50 years of US secrets handed over to the Russians and Chinese in a heart beat and a Nuclear response if we try to attack them... they'll hit the oil fields and end the global economy in an afternoon...

It's a move if it goes that far that could break up Nato, between pushing to place Germany at risk via war with Russia and pissing off the French in regards to Iran's Nukes and Israel, or worse creating a situation where Nukes are used in the ME and the global economy tanked... this guy can end every ally we have practically in the world.

Remember this year when American spying was picked up by the Germans? Imagine if Israel starts to talk...

You say these things AS IF the United States is innocent, we've killed 100's of times as many people as Israel, we've fought every war this century practically... Even the PEOPLE of the nations we are "allied" with make fun of us as Fat and Stupid, it's not like it would take a lot for public sentiment in Europe to turn on us entirely.

And then... our multicultural agenda is on the nerves of big portions of people among our "friends" The Japanese aren't "In Love" with what we ask of them, the blame will surely fall on us as Abe expands the Military as Japanese people get killed, The Australians do actively court China and don't think they do not, Western Canada even is waxing Asian very rapidly. Asians are also the number one Immigrant group in America now... The Bulk of Christian America supports Israel and there is a lot, a lot of disconnect and anger in the heartland...

Right or wrong... we aren't in a position to do this.

Israeli technology and information in our enemies hands could end America as we know it, attacking them could be the thing that sets off a civil war in this country. It could be the way nations like NK get the ability to deliver to our mainland, the way China and Russia get the right codes and cyber access to really screw with our plans it could be very easily the end of Nato, the reason our allies in Asia cuddle up to China... After all, why should Japan and Taiwan and South Korea trust us if we turn on other friends?

No Israel shouldn't be scared, we should be...

Let me explain it in a way the layman can understand.... You can hate your ex wife, she might be a total lying conniving evil witch... but as many men know, screwing with a woman that knows your passwords, your account information is entitles to some of your money, the crimes you have committed and all your secrets and is capable of getting into bed with both your friends and enemies and even has the ear of your children is an UNWISE thing to do...

Sometimes you Sleep with someone you better be smart about creating distance afterwards, Israel is doing some screwed up stuff...

But She was Married to us... And we are the Mafia head of the planet, we have done and do more effed up stuff than anyone on the planet and everyone combined, she talks we are done.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'll be a cheerleader for Palestinian statehood until i die. How damn hypocritical Israel is to impose the same brutality on a similar country, in a similar situation. That's what I think about every time I see these things Israel is doing. I mean how the hell can they not understand how much in common they have to Hitler? They're just using back door tactics and bombs instead of gas this time. Evil exists and it's alive and well in the most powerful governments today....mostly all we are familiar with, even the USA has evil leaders, the ppl suffer the elite destroy and gain. I only hope and pray that when us normal, good ppl die we have a place of peace and these demon thugs suffer for eternity in the hell they imposed on the living.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

That land was given to Israel by GOD, and recovered for them by GOD. They will give nothing back to those heathens. It rightfully belong to Israel. I hate that innocents are dying over there, but GOD gives and GOD takes as he will. The Palestinians are from the seed of Cain and the bloodline is cursed.

"Cursed bloodlines"? Interesting. Sounds like the same arguments Nazis and white supremacists use.

Also, if it was God's will, then why didn't He stop the 1st Temple from being destroyed? Oh yeah, He removed His covenant because the Israelites kept breaking the covenant, and kept turning away from His prophets.

And why didn't God stop the 2nd Temple from being destroyed or save the Tribe of Judah during their 3 wars with the Romans? And why didn't God help the Tribe of Judah rebuild the 3rd Temple when they tried in the 300s AD? You know, the time they tried to build the Temple but God kept making fireballs appear from within the earth to stop their workers. Then God kept making earthquakes to destroy any progress they made until they gave up on it.

And why didn't God let the Tribe of Judah keep Palestine in the early 600s AD? You know, when they joined with the Persian Sassanids (who were Zoroastrians) to fight against the Byzantine Christians; briefly conquered Palestine; killed off the Christians there & destroyed their churches & other structures to make a strictly Jewish state (sound familiar?); but then got kicked out by the Persians, massacred by the Byzantine reinforcements, and gave up on Jerusalem until the late 1800s with the creation of Zionism. Why don't you all ever speak on these events?

Last, you kept mentioning God but what about the large section of Israeli Jews who don't even believe in God? How do they fit into the picture? Jewish Atheism
edit on 27-3-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If anyone is sincere in dealing with Israel simply stop the aid that goes to that country and see what happens then.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: here4this

Actually, the Mexican government surrendered after the US captured Mexico city and the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo which was the surrender agreement with both governments gave Mexico $15 million in exchange of the captured territory. An unprecedented treaty, needless to say as the US was victorious in a significant way against the the Mexican government and reality did not need to provide reparations to retain the captured territory.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

By cursed he is getting confused. ishmail was blessed actually BUT not the same way as his brother Isaac. Ishmails children were blessed to be thorns in the side of the world and a ass of a man.(ass back then meant strong)

And really the only ones still following the covenant laid down for them is Gentiles and the few actual religious hebrews still following theirs.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

How did this end up in several pages of Biblical nonsense?

Orthodox Jews, the most religious live in NYC because they believe Israel will be destroyed, Messianic Judaism isn't much of a factor here. Jews that don't want to leave Israel don't want to leave mainly because of financial investments, business, medicine... The Holy stuff is not much more than a line...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

By cursed he is getting confused. ishmail was blessed actually BUT not the same way as his brother Isaac. Ishmails children were blessed to be thorns in the side of the world and a ass of a man.(ass back then meant strong)

And really the only ones still following the covenant laid down for them is Gentiles and the few actual religious hebrews still following theirs.

No I don't think he's "confused". Many people throughout time have pushed bigoted theories of superior and cursed races, like the Nazis, white supremacists, and other racists. The British pushed it in India when India was a colony, in the Criminal Tribes Act. And this is just one of many different examples. (Not to mention the racism against black people because of the BS "mark of cain" & "curse of of Ham".)

I hate that crap because it's a way of demonizing an entire group, be they a tribe, clan, ethnic group, race, nationality, etc. And if you read his post, he was saying the Palestinians were from a cursed bloodline. I just found it appalling & hypocritical that after the Holocaust, someone would defend Israel by saying the Palestinians were from a cursed bloodline. The irony is astounding

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

well palestinians are actually egyptians,syrians,and others and not related to the philistines. the current generation i would grant land though but their parents and before nope. There are files on this in russian archives i am sure since the KGB worked with Arafatt and fatah and the PLO to come up with this "ethnic land grab"as a way to counter US influence in the region.

The older generations on both sides need to be removed and sent away leaving it all to the young who apparently like each other more than anytime in history.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

well palestinians are actually egyptians,syrians,and others and not related to the philistines. the current generation i would grant land though but their parents and before nope. There are files on this in russian archives i am sure since the KGB worked with Arafatt and fatah and the PLO to come up with this "ethnic land grab"as a way to counter US influence in the region.

The older generations on both sides need to be removed and sent away leaving it all to the young who apparently like each other more than anytime in history.

Did you even read what I posted or what he posted? I don't think you did because you completely ignored it. In fact, your reply literally had nothing to do with what I said.

Maybe that's a new tactic: If people can't refute a point against Israel, then they change the subject to something completely unrelated?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I will let here this report, it's very informative and deserves a read:
REPORT: United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs occupied Palestinian territory

Israel killed more Palestinians in 2014 than in any other year since 1967

edit on 27/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I read both of your post. I must had missed the question or it was hidden. Direct a question specifically to me and il try to answer it.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Its all very well for Obama to want a two state solution but practical reality in foreign policy is not an Obama Administation specialty for a start there is currently no leader of the Palestinian people the territories are run by a group of warlords in a semi-anarchical manner,there is no cadre of people educated in civil and popular administration,banking,finance,law and order so a nation state set up now is an instant fail,I know this is sad news for all the posters here that have Jews hiding under their beds but an independant Palestine is 10 years minimum away and by that time there wont be many displaced in 1948 left.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Always amazed at how Obama Zombies throw so much hate at Israel but love the terror of Hamas, Hezbollah, Moslem Brotherhood and other Iranian backed groups that tie bombs to their children, use human women and children as human shields. So much antisemitic rhetoric that democrats are starting to sound a lot like Nazis.

I was a JFK democrat for most of my 60 years...no more. Republicans suck too. America has never been so divided, and its politics never so repulsive.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Always amazed at how Obama Zombies throw so much hate at Israel but love the terror of Hamas, Hezbollah, Moslem Brotherhood and other Iranian backed groups that tie bombs to their children, use human women and children as human shields. So much antisemitic rhetoric that democrats are starting to sound a lot like Nazis.

I was a JFK democrat for most of my 60 years...no more. Republicans suck too. America has never been so divided, and its politics never so repulsive.

I'm not an Obama supporter. But I'm also not an idiot to the cause and effect of what's happening. I'll try yo say this simply... They are being occupied now for 4 decades and are fighting for their right to survive. It's called freedom fighting not terroist fighting as they would have us think. Put yourself in their shoes and see if you consider yourself a terrorist or freedom fighter.

AAC

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
Even with your inflated numbers, why would a people that had been there for 1,000 years want yo give over half their land, all of the water resource control to a people that just started showing up?

But I do like how you ignored the rest of my points. You are the worst type of debater. You refuse to look at facts because you don't want to be wrong. But guess what, you're wrong.

AAC.

You ignored every single point I made and then made a foolish claim of Israelis only being 7% of the population. As to the rest there was no Palestinian land, no Palestinian country. It's funny that you yourself say a two state solution is ridiculous and chastise Israel for not supporting the 2 State solution you think is a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
OK, let's say I'm a Palestinian leader who just rec'd $10 million fro US and $5 million from Iran. Do they build clinics? So they feed their children. Do they create jobs? No--they buy weapons and bombs and build tunnels and build huge bank accounts ion Europe....leader of Hamas is a billionaire.

OK, now that I've stood in their shoes, I feel very miserable for taking care of Palestinian people.

Now, let's take a look at real history--Palestine was the Roman name for "land of the Jews" for centuries. Zionists started buying land from Arabs in late 1800s....Rothschild bought entire Gaza strip. Arab countries imported hundreds of thousands to so-called "occupied territories" to legitimize their own dictatorships....on and on....read real history, not the antisemitic liberalized drivel Obama and his propagandists are pushing.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join