It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza, an open air prison.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You are clearly mistaken and I dare you to prove it, what you just said. Where did you watched this video before, specially English translation. I will wait for that link. Then I will truly see if it's:

indicative of wanting to have an honest discussion....

from you.
edit on 24/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It is great that you have seen the video's, but I doubt that most of those who replied had seen them as you assume.

The reason I say that is because none of the counter arguments addressed the major points presented in the videos.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It's impossible for anyone to saw this video before, because it was only published last Thursday on the Portuguese news channel. And it was me that translated, TODAY, the video.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

When Israel presents the fence (for ex.) as key item of its security, it turns out it is actualy a key item of their ethnical policy :

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Don't pop their hate of Israel balloon. Common Sense and Reality have nothing to do with their Israel hate fest.

Where the hate is really coming from…

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: voyger2

It is difficult to build infrastructure when the terrorist leaders utilize all the cement and manpower to build tunnels

"Instead of building reservoirs for water or kindergartens, Hamas is investing in tunnels. Something is going wrong in the management of these materials."

Well I don't really know, if you were expecting to be bombed would schools protect your people?

US 'appalled' by 'disgraceful' Israeli shelling of Gaza UN school

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

It's impossible for anyone to saw this video before, because it was only published last Thursday on the Portuguese news channel. And it was me that translated, TODAY, the video.

edit

Thought about it...

That was mean of me.

That is pretty impressive to have translated it for everyone.

The part about the former soldiers speaking out should make people think.
edit on 24-3-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I love how Israel is always on the receiving end of hate when it comes to a Palestinian 'prison'. Why not start a thread based on Egyptian hate as they too have closed borders to Gaza.
edit on 3/24/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hamas is a terrorist organization

Not any more they're not.
Came off the terror list last year after it was decided they went on under strange circumstances...

Namely Internet bulls# and biased news reports.

Keep up, instead of following Fox News bull that was designed by Hasbara spouting Zionists!

edit on 24-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

You do realize the tunnels were dug into Israel to be used in an offensive manner, not bomb shelters for the "common people".

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Because that doesn't support the Anti-Israel stance the thread is trying to take.

I'm no Israel supporter, but I also know Gaza brings a lot of the difficulties they face down on themselves.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Hamas is a terrorist organization

Not any more they're not.
Came off the terror list last year after it was decided they went on under strange circumstances...

Namely Internet bulls# and biased news reports.

Keep up, instead of following Fox News bull that was designed by Hasbara spouting Zionists!

I keep up very well, I know who my friends and enemies in the world are and am very aware of who I side with.

edit on 24-3-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Voyger, you may be my favourite ATS member!!!

& the above is indicative of why!!!

Thank you, I will watch the video as soon as I get the chance!

S&F!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Absolutely and I agree that a lot of the time , people actually DONT watch the video posted in the thread.....

However that is not always the case, and quite often its a repost of something thats either been seen on facebook or some other media site ...

Id like to think that we get first hash on everything that comes out , but the simple truth is that we do not.....

Cheers mate

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There seems to be unecessary confusion on this thread, besieging a city is a war crime and a breach of human rights in accordance with the Geneva Convention, end of argument

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Side with whoever you like... but don't lie and claim they're a terrorist organisation when they recently came off the list for good reason.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The EU, Russia, Turkey, UK, and China don't have Hamas listed as a terrorist organization. Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Jordan, US, Egypt, and (kind of) Saudi Arabia have Hamas listed as a terrorist organization.

Technically, infoluker isn't lying.

edit on 3/24/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
There seems to be unecessary confusion on this thread, besieging a city is a war crime and a breach of human rights in accordance with the Geneva Convention, end of argument

Well then ,I guess considering Israel is surrounded by muslim countries and Palestine Lobs rockets into Israel they could be considered under siege as well......

You cant have it both ways

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Well then ,I guess considering Israel is surrounded by muslim countries and Palestine Lobs rockets into Israel they could be considered under siege as well......

You cant have it both ways

Clearly you don't understand the meaning of the word ''siege''.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Did that documentary give any figure as to how many rockets Hamas fired into Israel? how many suicide bombs were detonated? How many Gaza civilians are treated in Israeli hospitals? just wondering.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join