It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza, an open air prison.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That's no reality, at this point Israel is the one who is destroying the Palestinians not the opposite.

The Genocide, the war crimes, the violations of International law, the collective punishment, the Illegal occupation, the theft of land, the imprisonment, the starvation, the harassment and the killings are being perpetrated by Israel. Not the other away around!

It must stop!! Don't blame the victims and neither expect them to give their neck for the slaughter!

I start to believe that you live in a another planet.
edit on 25/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
It must stop!!

As soon as Hamas recognises Israel's right to exist, and Hamas terrorists stop attacking Israel it will stop - but as we have clearly seen Hamas is not at all interested in peace.

I live in the real world, you do not.

(post by MaxMech removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Most everyone over there doing the pushing does it from a race/tribe identity perspective. Most of this other stuff is simply ancillary. Like the radical Islam tone of Hezbollah is simply part of the hem haw. The Jews on the other hand are very strait forward and are clearly making a statement in the context of their historical relationship with the area. Always keep in mind that the Jewish diaspora was facilitated by the ancestors of several surrounding nations who after over 2000 years can still manage to get bent out of shape about the Jews coming back and reestablishing themselves as a nation.

So you consider the Jews from ethnical perspective and the other populations of the area from a religious perspective.
So, you don't need to confront the fact that Palestinians are semites and that Jews are religiously forbidden to live on the land of Israel.
Please ...

Since I doesn't oppose Israel existence personally, I don't consider that the religious interdiction that still prevails nowadays as part of the religious interpretation of Naturei Karta (for ex.) should be applicable. And I don't think that any other part of the same book should be used as a pseudo-argument for the mandatory establishment of jewish people on that specific part of the surface of earth.
It would be really unfortunate if, after the horrors of the holocaust, Jews would still need a specific country as the only way to consider themselves in safety. As if life in Israel was safe.
Now, it's the diasporic Jews who are running into troubles because some people can't make the difference anymore between Israel/zionism/Judaism/Jewishness. The diaspora should be the main source of constructive criticism towards Israel, practically, it's task-force drilled to silence any form objectivity on the middle-east questions.
Time for Jews to think twice why they suposedly carry so much guilt.

Why couldn't we consider Gaza as a ghetto since it's a similar concept of ethnical proselitism who pushed to the creation of both ?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Recognizing what ever you want doesn't give anyone the right to commit:
Genocide, War crimes, Violate International law, Collective punishment, Illegal occupation, theft of land, Imprison others, Starve, Harass and the kill those who don't agree or want to submit to your will.

UNRWA calls Gaza situation critical, urges lifting siege

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Most everyone over there doing the pushing does it from a race/tribe identity perspective. Most of this other stuff is simply ancillary. Like the radical Islam tone of Hezbollah is simply part of the hem haw. The Jews on the other hand are very strait forward and are clearly making a statement in the context of their historical relationship with the area. Always keep in mind that the Jewish diaspora was facilitated by the ancestors of several surrounding nations who after over 2000 years can still manage to get bent out of shape about the Jews coming back and reestablishing themselves as a nation.

So you consider the Jews from ethnical perspective and the other populations of the area from a religious perspective.
So, you don't need to confront the fact that Palestinians are semites and that Jews are religiously forbidden to live on the land of Israel.
Please ...

Try reading my post a bit more carefully.

And semites or not nether group there is considering that. Calling them all semites is like first layer onion stuff even for everyone over there. About as much as all (fill in the blank) of any race really take that into account that would make any difference.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Zionist terror tunnels used to infiltrate Palestine in the late 40s...

Self explanatory...

The denial around here is unreal!

edit on 25-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Israel behind Hamas - new Assange revelations

The WikiLeaks founder accused Israeli authorities of supporting Hamas group at its early stages in order to divide the Palestinian resistance.

Julian Assange told the paper:

"Our cables reveal that Israel supported Hamas in its infancy, that Hamas was used as an instrument to divide the Palestine Liberation Organization [PLO] and the Palestinian resistance."

The above goes pointing out what I previously said, on page 4

For what I know, Israel could very well be (or have been) behind Hamas, supporting them with weapons, or even infiltrating in Gaza with other secret groups (and we can assume, that maybe, some tunnels could be excavated by Israel groups or with Israel consent/support, for infiltrating purposes or/and retaliation excuses).

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Its like the same thing that happened in the United States.

.. and Hawaii.

It starts out as - 100% native Indian land and an almost 100% native Indian population who are later confined to smaller and smaller plots of land until the people are decimated.
edit on 25-3-2015 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
You cannot compare Gaza to the Warsaw Ghetto. Get Real.

In the Warsaw Ghetto, 400,000 Jews were forced into an area of 1.3 square miles. Gaza is 140 square miles with a population of 1.8 million. The population density of Gaza is high: 13,069.1/sq mi, double that of Tokyo (but much less than, say Manila's 111,000, Chennai's 67,000, Macau's 55,000, or Paris' 54,000). The population density of the Warsaw Ghetto was 307,692.

Those are the facts, in the Ghetto, nearly a quarter died of starvation and disease (that's comparable to 450,000 Gazans). Out of those that remained, most were taken to Treblinka and killed, along with 5000 Romani people and some million other Jews. 7000 Jews were taken from the Ghetto to the camp every day in the summer of 1942. Around 20,000 survived after less than three years. And you compare this to Gaza?

I have a lot more i could say but i got better things to do. Get your facts straight, i dont like to see disinformation on ATS.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Who mentioned Warsaw?

Get your facts straight...
They were tunnels in Palestine that Zionist organisations used!

Kindly, get your facts straight!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Learn to admit when you are wrong. dont try to twist the premise of the facts i have provided you with.

I wast referring to the gaza tunnel pic, and you know it! your internet meme is comparing gaza to the Ghettos the germans built. You and others have cried 'genocide' but it is not genocide.

Talk about deceitful... take it like a man, admit you were wrong where its due. I know i do.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Learn to admit when you are wrong. dont try to twist the premise of the facts i have provided you with.

I wast referring to the gaza tunnel pic, and you know it! your internet meme is comparing gaza to the Ghettos the germans built. You and others have cried 'genocide' but it is not genocide.

Kindly...
Get real, sir!

How can I be wrong exactly?

Deceitful!
That's a laugh.

One is a tunnel used by Zionists in Israel circa 47...

The other is a comparison to watching the demise of the demonised...

I made no such reference to Warsaw in any particular way.

You... Are... Wrong!!!

Not me!

Are you sure you're not talking to someone else...

Because as far as anything I've said, you're way off topic!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I found this interesting......and plausible.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
I love how Israel is always on the receiving end of hate when it comes to a Palestinian 'prison'. Why not start a thread based on Egyptian hate as they too have closed borders to Gaza.

Blah Blah Blah the constant rhetoric.

How about the fact that USA bombed everyone around into pulp for not complying.

And generating puppet governments there, naw that has nothing to do with it of course.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: EternalSolace

Because that doesn't support the Anti-Israel stance the thread is trying to take.

I'm no Israel supporter, but I also know Gaza brings a lot of the difficulties they face down on themselves.

Please, you unconsciously support everything from the West and the propaganda spewed from there.

Like it or not, you are a follower, of something, stop claiming that you are impartial, it does not ring true from any comments you make.

This type of brainwashing is very interesting, it started off mostly in the Christians, and now has spread through the Media tentacles of the world to affect those who do not even know they are affected.

To be so unaware that you have taken sides of which both, or all 3 will not save you, but use your wishes for peace against you is the most troubling, so many victims , just know, the victims think they are actually helping!!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
There seems to be unecessary confusion on this thread, besieging a city is a war crime and a breach of human rights in accordance with the Geneva Convention, end of argument

Well then ,I guess considering Israel is surrounded by muslim countries and Palestine Lobs rockets into Israel they could be considered under siege as well......

You cant have it both ways

Clearly you don't understand the meaning of the word ''siege''.

clearly youre applying a double standard based on your bias

Like the people claiming Palestinian militants hide amongst the civilians (oh wait that's all the land they have is civilian filled) and not out in open clearly marked areas with bomb us signs on ??

Supposed to play fair right !??!?!?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Can people not accept a difference of opinion about Israeli atrocities without calling people Jew Haters???

Disgusting propagandists!

No they can't !!

They even stick to stories like the twin towers "collapsing" because of their twisted beliefs!!

What else are they capable of believing!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteveR
a reply to: voyger2

It's not an opinion.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

If you don't trust the source due to your antisemitic bias, you can watch the executions on youtube, sickening as it is.

Anyone who quotes the laughable "anti-Semitic" IS biased, and does not even know the meaning of the word !

Watch the executions on youtube, well, can you watch the millions of pounds of munitions pumped into the surrounding areas and nations and not feel sickened >???

OF course you can, because you are BIASED!@!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: voyger2
About the destruction of Israel that is the usual BS from liars and fear-mongers

You refuse to accept reality, why do you ignore this?

Israel will rise and will remain erect until Islam eliminates it

www.thejerusalemfund.org...

Interesting, I read the Bible in a very interesting light !!

The Messiah himself will eliminate it for being the host of the False Prophet!!!

Of course they know all about this and do everything in the WORLD to try and make it a different outcome!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join