It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Intelligent, sarcastic members!! PLEASE!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

More like Towelie. Yeah....Towelie inspired me.

I remember when the towelie episode came out. All my friends nicknamed me towlie for reasons...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Oh man, intelligent and sarcastic are two of the major labels I identify with

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Does Gino's East serve Mac and Cheese? If Not, They have Killer Pizza!! Love that stuff!! LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Would the non partisan memes please stand up. Can we get all the mad Wonderlanders to appear. Lastly can the soul searching romantics please look up. Evidently we are to discuss something new.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

wooooOOOOTT!!!

You go first!
We're watching....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I have many topics that I'm currently interested. The Berkeley Lab Laser Accelerator (BELLA) being a newer one. The main thing that interested me with this subject is the consciousnesses that felt the need to respond.

I see a variety of reasons for the arrivals. The shared part seems to be uniting those who identify with widespread self indifference. In a bee colony I guess we would be the ones dancing differently, only to be drowned out by the buzzing norm.

Its comforting to know that we can appreciate each others dance moves, knowing the hive can't.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

Its comforting to know that we can appreciate each others dance moves, knowing the hive can't.

Beautifully stated.

I sent my 'consciousness' out there again (like it always is), and was glad to see those who were drawn to it.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
We are just the ones looking for any way out. A path, an opportunity, a friend, a lover or a voice.

Life is doors, windows and walls. Most ignore and create walls. Some see something to look deeper at, as a window. Very few choose to walk through a door due to seeing from the window.

While looking for a door, don't ask those looking out the window. You will just find their reasons to why its closed. I still cant find the right door.

The blanks are due to not being able to reuse the word. Not many synonyms for a framed glass to look through.
edit on 045Thursday05326-05:00Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:05:09 -0500201503America/Chicago by blindprometheus because: Was censored

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ecclesiastes 1: 17, 18 "And I set my mind to know wisdom and to know madness and folly; I realized that this also is striving after wind. Because in much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing pain".

Sad but too true.

You are obviously one of the wise ones.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Get a puppy.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: okyouwin

Get a puppy.

LOL!!! You know, about 15 years ago, I allowed my darling son to stay home from school because he said he didn't feel good.
This is a true story.

We sat at the kitchen table and talked, and I asked him (tearfully) what he needed...how I could make it better.

He said, "I want a puppy."

That day, we went and bought a puppy - a sweet schnauzer, from a 'puppy mill', but healthy and adorable.
When my daughter and husband got home, my daughter asked me: "Mom? Why do we have a puppy?"

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

My dog's name is Sparky

When I got him, I was offered the option to change the name, but I felt like it fit. On an unrelated note, he hasn't gotten a hair cut since last August and looks like a hippy cocker spaniel.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Time for some culture and refinement

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I LOVE that ad, as much as it is yucky.
Thanks.

She looks nice, though, eh?
Beautiful young woman.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Life sux and then you die! Suck it up sweet heart. No matter where you look you'll probably find yourself surrounded by genetically recessive, inbred, narrow minded, self righteous, bigoted morons. Everything you need you have contained inside you. You don't actually need that which you are looking for... On the other hand. If internal enlightenment doesn't do the trick, then I recommend drugs and alcohol. The elixirs of life. If you quit smoking, sex, drinking and drugs... You don't live longer IT JUST FEELS LONGER!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

If internal enlightenment doesn't do the trick, then I recommend drugs and alcohol. The elixirs of life. If you quit smoking, sex, drinking and drugs... You don't live longer IT JUST FEELS LONGER!

Agreed - and I have a fine balance worked out that helps me cope.
Laughter is so important, and enjoying life whether or not others approve of my activities.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

If internal enlightenment doesn't do the trick, then I recommend drugs and alcohol. The elixirs of life. If you quit smoking, sex, drinking and drugs... You don't live longer IT JUST FEELS LONGER!

Agreed - and I have a fine balance worked out that helps me cope.
Laughter is so important, and enjoying life whether or not others approve of my activities.

There you go! Self medication is the first step in coping with a #ty life filled with idiots! You are on the right path already! All you need now is a good entertaining evening filled with laughter, a hot tub and some wine followed by a good hard shag and you'll feel much better! Find something you enjoy doing and live it up large. Screw everyone else! Your effing amazing and the last thing you need is another asshole bringing # and drama into your comfortably mundane existence.

Go and dance in the rain...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: blindprometheus
Would the non partisan memes please stand up. Can we get all the mad Wonderlanders to appear. Lastly can the soul searching romantics please look up. Evidently we are to discuss something new.

The conclusion I have come to about this world is in a quote, "We're all mad here."

As mad has a few differing definitions, the way in which the individual interprets "mad" gives insight to their character.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Sarcasm is only something you tend to appreciate when it is leveled from a POV you appreciate I've found.

For example, my sarcasm tends to simply tick you off.

What would be really cool is if it was actual sarcasm instead of mean spirited insults and contempt.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What would be really cool is if it was actual sarcasm instead of mean spirited insults and contempt.

Yes. That would be really cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join