It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Intelligent, sarcastic members!! PLEASE!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Facebook can be a bit of light hearted fun,just throw a book at someones face and tell them you just facebooked them....works for me

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

i would suggest you take this guy's advice, but he thinks with his penis too much. the end of the video is the part that you are looking for, not the junk in the middle.

edit on 24-3-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Those that have made you laugh and you find to have stimulating discourse ,why don't you just friend them? Then if they accept,you can talk back and forth and have a lot of interesting conversations with. And if you can't have that,then maybe you can just learn about them and they you.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haha!

Well generally when fully unconscious the only difference is that I slow down on the rum intake of course!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
How in the world am I 5 pages late to this party?

Intelligent & sarcastic are my middle name.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

All I know is that if this were a job posting, I'd be over-qualified.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

agreed!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

"Fashionably" late. No problem!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Oh, but it is!!! And auditions are just beginning!!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wow, guys - I'm whelmed.

lol!! It was just a ranty thought over a glass of wine - nothing 'disastrous' occurred except that I got bored with my roommate (again). Sense of humor and intelligence tanks when he doesn't 'feel good'.

bleh

Thinking about choices, and woulda coulda shouldas....and I thought - will, can, ought to!

......and my son thinks I'm 'kinda closed off from the world'...... HA!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I try sarcasm but I suck at it.

Intelligent? Who knows.

All I know is that this entire society of ours has a humongous problem and we're just sort of "ok" with it. We have a crappy two party system where each side races to the finish line (aka: ignorance) and spouts off that the other side if the whole of evil! Those damn liberals are waging an untitled race war! They want everything for nothing! They want "their version" of equality where people who "didn't work for it" gets stomped on.

Meanwhile, the conservatives want so badly to believe that philanthropy and voluntary trickle down with no wage minimum to work so badly that they are willing to work hard to cut programs to people who are already destitute all along saying "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" despite that those straps were cut in half a long time ago. They cry "war on Christianity" and ignore the war on women and LGBT and anyone else who doesn't fit the majority.

But wait! The liberals are no better off. They think that every single person deserves a medal. Look that's great for a 5-6 year old intramural soccer team, but the fact is competition is needed. It may not be perfect but if remove competition, then innovation goes with it. Equality means that everyone should start on the same footing, same pedestal and with the same opportunities. But beyond that, if a person chooses to make no effort, then why should their be a reward?

How about women's equality? I love how people laugh it off as total BS. Meanwhile women are objectified, and told that if they sleep with someone they are a (not saying the word) and if they don't they are an ice queen. If women stay home they aren't doing enough to support the family. If they work then they should be home with the kids. And how dare a woman try to climb a corporate ladder! They MUST have been sleeping their way to the top yes?

But yeah....no misogyny doesn't exist. That's exactly why women can walk down the street and know that nobody will cat call, leer, made lewd comments or...(well we all know other things that happen that make me shudder to the core)

What else? Oh yes! All Islam is evil! All Muslim is evil! Gay? You must have made that choice. Trans? You don't even exist.

Crippling economy? "My guy!" He will fix it. Yeah...just like every chance they had. Obama is the worst president ever? Yeah maybe. Are we just going to forget Bush and his destructive spending?

Every argument is an exercise is blowing off hot air yet no matter how much it happens, here we are thinking how righteous we are. Myself included.

We live in a society where Kim Kardashian's 12 second marriage and Kylie Jenner's possibly fake breasts are more important than two wars, terrorism and poverty. We live in a society where the few bastions of TV that taught things now have fake reality TV such as Pawn Stars and the 5 other off shoots of that show.

We care about Tom Brady and his possibly deflated footballs more than the whole of our current political state.

But sometimes, I think the worst of all of it is this. When somebody acts rudely, offensively and in an aggressive manner, the person who calls them out are looked at as the problem. Eric Garner is choked to death...illegally...and the guy who recorded it on his phone was indicted.

So Buzzy? I don't know if I fit the bill for who you are looking for. But this is what I see. Am I intelligent? Maybe average. But I see it out there. Most importantly, I see my own faults and mistakes too....and there are plenty

-shrug-

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Well! THAT was cheery

What's the Zazzbot Cult?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Pshhh...auditions are for quiters.

I quit.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Idiocy and dullarditude. I just made up that word.
Dullard. Attitude. you know.....dullards with attitude.

Ideocracy. Seen it???

It's spelled "idiocracy".
Sorry. Just had to.
Is that sarcastic enough for ya'??

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I feel like I'm type cast for this role.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Idiocy and dullarditude. I just made up that word.
Dullard. Attitude. you know.....dullards with attitude.

Ideocracy. Seen it???

It's spelled "idiocracy".
Sorry. Just had to.
Is that sarcastic enough for ya'??

The first word (at the very least) should always be capitalized when placed within quotation marks.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

And considering it is a proper noun there should have been no question of capitalizing the word.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

sorry. You had mentioned that partisan stuff way back when. I am just so tired of it. So so tired. You can see why my posts WAY outweigh my stars :-)

And the Zazzbot Cult. Heck I forgot I even had that up. Way back in wee old 2008 (I have to laugh cuz I am nowhere near an original member here) the cult formed. Friends of Zazzafrazz and what not.

Sorry for my unneeded word-vomit...honestly

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

OMG!!!

Are you sure?
Did you see my thread about the 4th graders in New Hampshire who had a civics project and a field trip?

Just like real live South Park. I thought about you while I was writing it.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Sorry for my unneeded word-vomit...honestly

It's fine. This is the Rant forum.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join