It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Urges Supporters To Kill 100 US Military Personnel On 'Hacked' Hit List

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Simplistic view don't you think...

The middle east has been a mess since the ottoman empire was broken up... And honestly they were a mess under the ottomans, it's just the ottomans were better at controlling them.

Things were great before the USA got involved huh... Having a two bit dictator kill everyone that disagrees with him is alright in your book? What do you think was the kurdish opinion of sadam? Qadafi had a long run as a butcher before he started doing some good... Assad had his security forces shoot unarmed protesters...

We did not make it better, no argument but it's not just the fault of America, lots of countries are responsible for that mess.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Well said, we can never win, when we don't get involved we get accused of standing by and letting genocide happen.

I agree we didn't make the ME any better, but the place was a Islamic nuthouse before America and the west poked it.

Mistakes have been made and political meddling based on a 2 term system means no one is willing to take the bigger picture.

Take a step back, wipe ISIS off the map, provide security until the forces are well trained and then leave them too it.

Problem with America was they raped Iraq post GW2. Ludicrous contracts to line the pockets of Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush and their friends, ruthless murder by Blackwater types under Rumsfelds orders. They need to investigate and put right their wrongs but be man enough to stand up at a political/presidential level and tear that F£&£Ker Bush and his cronies a new one for war crimes, for corruption and for completely stuffing up.

You can't make amends unless you acknowledge your wrongs.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So their tactics are like ours? They have kill lists like we have kill lists? Strange how that works. The lists might be real, but publishing them is mostly propaganda, to instill fear and outrage. Up to you if you let that work on you.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I said the ME was great before the invasion?

I don’t think so

The point is that if the US wouldn’t have invaded almost 1 million Iraqis would be alive

And about 5000 Americans

And no ISIS and no a lot of other bad stuff

That’s simple enough for even you to understand, I think

What people do such as cause wars have consequences, ramifications.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I said the ME was great before the invasion?

I don’t think so

The point is that if the US wouldn’t have invaded almost 1 million Iraqis would be alive

And about 5000 Americans

And no ISIS and no a lot of other bad stuff

That’s simple enough for even you to understand, I think

What people do such as cause wars have consequences, ramifications.

The Americans maybe. However before the invasion Iranian back rebels controled the south, Kurdish rebels controled the North and ISIS know a as AlQuida in Iraq back then had escaped from Jordan into Iraq. The Arab spring still would have come and no doubt Iraq would have fallen part just like Syria and Libya who both has low stablility levels ilike Iraq. More stable governments did better like Egypt and Tunsia did better. So most likey Iraq would still be in the middle of a civil war, and it would not be suprising to ISIS rise in that time of Chaos. More likely than not we would be right where we are now.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

These losers can't do anything.

Plus their god is a fantasy and a massive pedophile.

Plus these IS men are disgusting backwards scum who back in the 50's could only get jobs washing peoples toilets in the UK...all they are good for.

LEt's find THESE peoples families back home in the US and UK and behead them or at least round up their wives and children and put them somewhere.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
has anyone seen this list, or have a link to it?

i saw an article that an order from the pentagon came to inform "list" members they are on it. someone i know that i trust and trusts me enough, informed me tonight he is on the list. to guard him and what branch he serves suffice it to say the "appropriate investigating office" for his branch came to his house this weekend to talk about it and things to do/not do.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Can we say for certain the US military actually found this, and isn't just fabricating it as another of the endless excuses for bigger military budgets and justification for endless war in the ME?

Everything about ISIS screams "fake."

I know, right? They must get one killer deal on those orange jumpsuits. They must have gotten a good hourly rate from someone in Hollywood to produce their propaganda films too.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There will be no attacks on the troops, nothing to see here, just more ISIS propaganda

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join