It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Urges Supporters To Kill 100 US Military Personnel On 'Hacked' Hit List

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

ISIS claims to have a ‘hit list’ with addresses and photos of 100 American military members. A group which calls itself the Islamic State Hacking Division, an affiliate of ISIS, published the list of military members on Friday calling for their beheadings Washington Times reports. The division claims to have garnered the details from military servers and leaked the information so their “brothers residing in America can deal with you,” The Blaze reported. The Pentagon told the New York Daily News it was investigating the threat. “I can’t confirm the validity of the information, but we are looking into it,” a US Department of Defense spokeswoman told the publication.

www.news.com.au...

They claim to have names, units, addresses and photos of the service men from the US air force, Navy and marines.

A lot of sources reporting this with a video here from abcnews.go.com...

Real? No idea what is real anymore but if it is and military personnel start getting beheaded in the US, it's going to get real ugly.

Jude11

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

This twisted group of a$$holes never ceases to amaze me. Anyone who really thinks they're doing Gods will, should have their head examined. Words can't even express how evil and ignorant these pricks are. It's about time the world unites and eliminates this scourge once and for all.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

“I can’t confirm the validity of the information, but we are looking into it,” a US Department of Defense spokeswoman told the publication.

So then another trillion for "defense", right?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sorry, but that just does not scare me into more war. Maybe if they come here we can whip their butts cause after 13 years "over there" we ain't whipped no one.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Sorry, but that just does not scare me into more war. Maybe if they come here we can whip their butts cause after 13 years "over there" we ain't whipped no one.

So what would it take for the US to actually start fighting these radicals?

Considering anyone and anything can cross our porous southern border its only a matter of time. Will it take multiple attacks on American soil like France, Tunisia, and Egypt to give us reason to actually get a plan to startd to fight these nuts?

Even if we dont want to put boots on the ground we could still be arming the Kurds, Jordan, Egypt, and others so they can atleast fight.

SO now Iran is fighting in Iraq and Im sure they have a motive to expand their reach in Iraq and abroad.

Obama's foreign policies are a joke and that is evidenced by him stating the success in Yemen and months later it falls to the radicals. Way to go!!!!

If we arent going to fight abroad we can atleast secure the borders so its harder for foriegn fighters to get here!

LOSE LOSE all the way around.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Talk about loss of momentum.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yep. I read it on sky!

If true... I think all those exposed will have to be given new Identities and Accomodation. Think about those who have Wives and Children... they wouldn't be left alone.

This could get ugly indeed.
edit on CDTSun, 22 Mar 2015 09:27:22 -0500u3109x122x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot
Why is Obama or I or any American responsible for barbarian actions over there? So you believe that Cheney/Bush spreading democracy philosophy? Oh wait, we are not a democracy. So what are we doing over there telling everyone else they need us and democracy when all they want are gods and 300 virgins?
We knew about the 911 attackers but because they were Saudi's the authorities let it go. We are smarter than that now and need to use that to stop them from coming in through the ports. There is no winning wars against religious zealots. Martyrism is a real goal for religious zealots. Until that system ends, there are no good solution. We have proved having troops over there solves nothing.

edit on 22-3-2015 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Strange.... Get the feeling somebody is desperate to whip up the ISIS hate to record levels, not content with the obvious videos showing mass murder, mass beheadings and general mayhem. We are now being told they want to spread the murder and mayhem to the US homeland.

We are being conditioned to really hate these animals but why this latest story. All it will do is spread fear amongst the US armed forces unless these stories serve another purpose perhaps to sway public opinion to approve new US involvement in the Middle East or Syria

I guess time will tell....

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

And where did ISIS hack into to get this personal information? If they claim they hacked DoD networks they are full of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
ISIS does this.

Iran calls for "Death to America".

*yawn*

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Be nice if we just left the Middle East alone to figure it own's nonsense out, right? I mean, sure lets still keep eyes on them but pull out all American personnel.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And where did ISIS hack into to get this personal information? If they claim they hacked DoD networks they are full of it.

Sorry, had to step out.

Difficult to take anything as true anymore. We just don't know where the truth starts or the lies end IMO. And sources? Can't even delve into the misinformation because there is so much of it from all sides.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Be nice if we just left the Middle East alone to figure it own's nonsense out, right? I mean, sure lets still keep eyes on them but pull out all American personnel.

I grow weary of this "drama".

It's nothing new.

I agree that we should just let them deal with it.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Well if there's any truth to this then the military will be on high alert. Did ISIS publish the names of the list they claim they have? Be nice to know who they are planning on targeting. But when it's all said and done we have their location so the bombs will continue to drop on their heads.
edit on 22-3-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Can we say for certain the US military actually found this, and isn't just fabricating it as another of the endless excuses for bigger military budgets and justification for endless war in the ME?

Everything about ISIS screams "fake."

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
All the talk about America should leave the ME alone is like this:

A person starts a fire in a movie theater and watches it burn.

People going by say to him "Come help us put out the fire"

And he says: “Let them put out their own fire”

America started the fire in Iraq that has spread all over the ME

THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE!

ITS THAT DAM SIMPLE

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
When ISIS first hit the ATS boards that's exactly what I said. "Another Fake Terror Threat" and I haven't changed my mind.

Too convenient.

Or maybe I'm just too jaded as I don't believe anything we are told by Govt. or their mouth pieces in the MSM anymore. Too many lies and fabrications by both have brought me to this point and I can see that I'm not the exception anymore.

Jude11

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I grow weary of this "drama".

It's nothing new.

I agree that we should just let them deal with it.

I'm weary as well. And maybe that's the desired goal.

Jude11

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Fake? Perhaps your eyes are closed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join