It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Urges Supporters To Kill 100 US Military Personnel On 'Hacked' Hit List

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

So what would it take for the US to actually start fighting these radicals?

Considering anyone and anything can cross our porous southern border its only a matter of time. Will it take multiple attacks on American soil like France, Tunisia, and Egypt to give us reason to actually get a plan to startd to fight these nuts?

If we arent going to fight abroad we can atleast secure the borders so its harder for foriegn fighters to get here!

Nah ... The southern border population is pretty well armed, no army needed... then again a staged war on the border could disarm the southern population!!! : O

Feds Preparing to Invade Texas

edit on 22-3-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Sorry, but that just does not scare me into more war. Maybe if they come here we can whip their butts cause after 13 years "over there" we ain't whipped no one.

Considering anyone and anything can cross our porous southern border its only a matter of time. Will it take multiple attacks on American soil like France, Tunisia, and Egypt to give us reason to actually get a plan to startd to fight these nuts?

Even if we dont want to put boots on the ground we could still be arming the Kurds, Jordan, Egypt, and others so they can atleast fight.

SO now Iran is fighting in Iraq and Im sure they have a motive to expand their reach in Iraq and abroad.

Obama's foreign policies are a joke and that is evidenced by him stating the success in Yemen and months later it falls to the radicals. Way to go!!!!

If we arent going to fight abroad we can atleast secure the borders so its harder for foriegn fighters to get here!

LOSE LOSE all the way around.

You seem to be a bit out of touch. Their are 3000+ US military personel in Iraq alone just to train Iraqi/Kurd forces. The US also has training camps in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey for Syrian Kurd and Moderate rebels. I also guess you are not aware of on going airstrikes by the US, UK, Canada, Ausralia, France, Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE. Germany, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, and Spain also have trainers on the ground. And guess what ISIS is losing. Everywhere the coalition is advancing and ISIS forced to die or dress up like women and run away. ISIS does and says outrages things to gain get media coverage and recruits and scare gullible people in the West.

As for the the southern border, can you guess how many terrorist have crossed into the US that way? None. Why they hell would the try and cross there when they can get a fake passport and fly in. Something would need to fly into Mexico as well, so why bother. Of course ISIS is not sending terrorists anyway. They hope that some random crazy person will take up the cause and do something to get media coverage. A point should also be made that border partols has 24,000 agents. Before WW2 we had a couple hundred, In WW2 we had 1000, from WW2 to the 1980s we 500-600, in 1980s and 1990s surged up to 4 to 5000, after 911 under Bush Jr. we got up to 17,000 and now under Obama we have surged up to 24,000. All that man power and money and not single terrorist caught. Because they do not crawl across a border like some poor illegal worker. They fly in on a plane, with fake paper work, get Taxi and a hotel room.

So please stop letting people scare you. You are playing right into ISIS hands.
edit on 22-3-2015 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
List or no List the only way to stop these nuts is give them there holy war.
They do not and will not fight fair and this is understood.One must ask what really scares these people.
Then use this against them.It will be the only way to stop them.A good start would be pork infused ammunition.
Pork bombs,pork bullets.Then use any other means that will deny them into there heaven and virgins.
Does it sound brutal yes but how much different is it to beheading or burning some one alive.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Maybe so.

Perhaps we should just "glass" the whole place at this point.

Nobody left means nobody left to seek revenge.

Perhaps you could explain first:

How exactly a fanatical death cult from the Middle East attacking people in the Middle East for the sins of Americans in the Middle East makes any kind of sense.

(simple answer the death and destruction in the Middle East began a century before America was founded. This round may involve us but they are not attacking "us". They are continuing their wars. Answer I'm sure I'll hear derp, derp, CIA!, CIA!, CIA!)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: Willtell

Maybe so.

Perhaps we should just "glass" the whole place at this point.

Nobody left means nobody left to seek revenge.

Perhaps you could explain first:

How exactly a fanatical death cult from the Middle East attacking people in the Middle East for the sins of Americans in the Middle East makes any kind of sense.

(simple answer the death and destruction in the Middle East began a century before America was founded. This round may involve us but they are not attacking "us". They are continuing their wars. Answer I'm sure I'll hear derp, derp, CIA!, CIA!, CIA!)

Let’s look at the ME before the Iraq war compared to now.

Libya was fine

Syria was all right

Iraq was all right

No Arab spring

No ISIS, just a little group called Al Qaida

(And then you had the Israeli Palestine forever crisis)

Of course things weren’t perfect but at least manageable

Also the US actually helped Iran more than anyone…strange isn’t it?

As for your nuke the place, I don’t take that seriously for moral reasons

But in reality all the US or the world has to do is commit a sufficient enough force to the war against ISIS (the Colon Powell doctrine) and it could be over in weeks.

But they seem to like these little wars (cowboys and Indians). Just committing enough of a force to make it a long drawn out affair when in fact all they have to do is get a big enough force and ISIS is history in maybe a month.

When they want to finish a war quickly, like when they overthrew the Taliban, they do it.

There though for some strange reason Pakistan was allowed to help the Taliban get back on its feet!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

a reply to: sirlancelot
Why is Obama or I or any American responsible for barbarian actions over there? So you believe that Cheney/Bush spreading democracy philosophy? Oh wait, we are not a democracy. So what are we doing over there telling everyone else they need us and democracy when all they want are gods and 300 virgins?
We knew about the 911 attackers but because they were Saudi's the authorities let it go. We are smarter than that now and need to use that to stop them from coming in through the ports. There is no winning wars against religious zealots. Martyrism is a real goal for religious zealots. Until that system ends, there are no good solution. We have proved having troops over there solves nothing.

True having infidel troops fighting a religious war is useless.

Even more useless if one believes the infidels started it in the first place, once the infidels leave, then the cause should be automatically eliminated, which it did not.

The "religion of peace" in it's full glory for all to see what it really is.

I went to a series of six classes by a former Islamic Scholar from the Middle East who said he left the religion over this very reason.
He said that ISIS is only acting out what is taught in the Koran, and emulating the life of Muhammad, which every Muslim is commanded to do.
Muhammad beheaded over 600 people,
quotingislam.blogspot.com...
Muhammad allowed his soldiers to rape women,
www.answeringmuslims.com...
Muhammad had a child bride and had sex with her beginning at age 9.
wikiislam.net...
Muhammad had 11 wives and one of them was his son's former wife, whom he lusted after.
www.faithfreedom.org...

The scholar said he could not follow the example of such an evil person.

Muhammed also said that when a Muslim dies, that Allah may bring forth an innocent Christian or Jew. The Muslim can then choose which will go to hell in his place. Sahih Muslim Chapter 8

edit on 4Sun, 22 Mar 2015 16:27:34 -0500pm32203pmk220 by grandmakdw because: addition format

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
hmmm...these muslim terrorists seem to get more sophisticated by the day.
wonder who holds their strings?
something very strange here.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost
List or no List the only way to stop these nuts is give them there holy war.
They do not and will not fight fair and this is understood.One must ask what really scares these people.
Then use this against them.It will be the only way to stop them.A good start would be pork infused ammunition.
Pork bombs,pork bullets.Then use any other means that will deny them into there heaven and virgins.
Does it sound brutal yes but how much different is it to beheading or burning some one alive.

The absolute best way to fight the Jihadists?

Send battalions of women to fight them.

They believe they automatically go to hell if killed by a woman in battle.

ISIS has been known to turn tail and run if they see women fighting against them so they don't even chance being killed by a woman.

Now that the US has allowed women in combat, put them to good use. Put them in special light pink and desert colored uniforms so that the Islamists know that there are women shooting at them!

Girl Power!!!

edit on 4Sun, 22 Mar 2015 16:33:01 -0500pm32203pmk220 by grandmakdw because: spelling format

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh look, ISIS wants to create some real martyrs!

"Hellllllooooo Radwan! It's Allah's faithful servant and martyr, here for my welcoming into paradise!"

Radwan looks over the disheveled and unkempt fanatic in front of him, and turns his head to ignore the fool. In walks an American soldier from the ISIS list. His eyes brighten and a smile consumes his face.

"Greetings most wonderous of martyrs! Your sacrifice has granted you an eternity in paradise! Please, come right this way!"

"HEY! What are you doing with that infidel dog?! He died fighting Allah while I died serving Allah!"

Radwan's face turns ashen. "You believe you serve Allah? Then you will serve Allah's eternal punishment in Hell for your crimes against Islam." Radwan pulls a nearby and conspicuous lever, opening the trap door under the militant's feet.

"CURSE YOU ALLAH! I WILL SEE YOU BUUUUuuuuurrrrrrrnnnn forrrrrr thiiiiiiiiiiiii...." cried the militant as his curses fade into silence.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: jude11

And where did ISIS hack into to get this personal information? If they claim they hacked DoD networks they are full of it.

It wouldn't be hard for them to join any Facebook spouses yardsale BS group and post that they are giving away free # and let the dependas come running...just sayin'. I hate those groups. No matter how much they are preached at about OPSEC they put EVERYTHING on Face Book and meet random strangers ALL the time! I kind of think of it as Survival of the Fittest.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: beezzer

Be nice if we just left the Middle East alone to figure it own's nonsense out, right? I mean, sure lets still keep eyes on them but pull out all American personnel.

If only they would keep their problems in the ME.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

Sorry, but that just does not scare me into more war. Maybe if they come here we can whip their butts cause after 13 years "over there" we ain't whipped no one.

Even if we dont want to put boots on the ground we could still be arming the Kurds, Jordan, Egypt, and others so they can atleast fight.

SO now Iran is fighting in Iraq and Im sure they have a motive to expand their reach in Iraq and abroad.

Obama's foreign policies are a joke and that is evidenced by him stating the success in Yemen and months later it falls to the radicals. Way to go!!!!

LOSE LOSE all the way around.

You seem to be a bit out of touch. Their are 3000+ US military personel in Iraq alone just to train Iraqi/Kurd forces. The US also has training camps in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey for Syrian Kurd and Moderate rebels. I also guess you are not aware of on going airstrikes by the US, UK, Canada, Ausralia, France, Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE. Germany, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, and Spain also have trainers on the ground. And guess what ISIS is losing. Everywhere the coalition is advancing and ISIS forced to die or dress up like women and run away. ISIS does and says outrages things to gain get media coverage and recruits and scare gullible people in the West.

As for the the southern border, can you guess how many terrorist have crossed into the US that way? None. Why they hell would the try and cross there when they can get a fake passport and fly in. Something would need to fly into Mexico as well, so why bother. Of course ISIS is not sending terrorists anyway. They hope that some random crazy person will take up the cause and do something to get media coverage. A point should also be made that border partols has 24,000 agents. Before WW2 we had a couple hundred, In WW2 we had 1000, from WW2 to the 1980s we 500-600, in 1980s and 1990s surged up to 4 to 5000, after 911 under Bush Jr. we got up to 17,000 and now under Obama we have surged up to 24,000. All that man power and money and not single terrorist caught. Because they do not crawl across a border like some poor illegal worker. They fly in on a plane, with fake paper work, get Taxi and a hotel room.

So please stop letting people scare you. You are playing right into ISIS hands.

Really I think your in denial if you think things are under control. Obama has the facade of the US doing something but if you see any (retired) military leaders they all say we aren't doing anything but pin prick air assualts. Tikrit is only considering a victory thatnks to Iranian troops.

What news have you been watching. Are we winning in Yemen, Libya, Syria, Tunisia, or even France?

Regarding the border it doesn't matter how many BP you have if their not allowed to do their job! Read the other post. Our BP can try like hell but the Obama admin has made it clear they want to appearance of a secure border all the while keeping it open to any and all!

Wake up!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: sirlancelot
Why is Obama or I or any American responsible for barbarian actions over there? So you believe that Cheney/Bush spreading democracy philosophy? Oh wait, we are not a democracy. So what are we doing over there telling everyone else they need us and democracy when all they want are gods and 300 virgins?
We knew about the 911 attackers but because they were Saudi's the authorities let it go. We are smarter than that now and need to use that to stop them from coming in through the ports. There is no winning wars against religious zealots. Martyrism is a real goal for religious zealots. Until that system ends, there are no good solution. We have proved having troops over there solves nothing.

Ok just because I think almost everything Obama does serves everyone but Americans doesn't mean Bush was any better!

Should we have opened the Iraqi Vacuum under Bush? Probably not but it happened and perhaps had Obama not been in such a hurry to remove troops based on political decision and not military ones the vacuum in Iraq would not have been able to grow as it has!

If we sit back and continue to allow ISIS propoganda machine to grow we will see more and more attacks like France and Tunisia!

I saw today ISIS wants to attack 100 US military in america! Considering they are a fanatical bunch of Islamic scum do we really think they will stop until they get the resources to really hurt us in america?

Mark my worlds Obama's foreign policy will end up opening AMerica to 9/11 type damage!

zYou cant passivy crazy! You cant be politically correct enough to get crazy to buy in.

For godsake Obama just did a video addresed to the Iranian people and guess what? The Iranian govt basically FU!

ok Im done cant argue with...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
IMO, It's time for the USA to fight fire-with-fire... forget all the "unified coalition" bullsheet. Publicize a list of 100 closest relatives of ISIS leaders and low-level perps. Let each ISIS member, and their listed relatives, know that 5 of them will be killed, using any means necessary, every time one U.S. Service Member is murdered by ISIS.. or even suspected to be murdered by ISIS.

The entire organization must understand the serious implications of murdering or maiming a U.S. service person. Potential recruits must be made to understand that their beloved Mom/Dad/Siblings, etc.. are in grave danger if they join ISIS.

edit on 3/22/2015 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If they did get that (and it's not fabricated) i'm more inclined to believe they were supplied said list via a certain government agency.

A military employee had that information on a hard drive and was careless or did they have access to the military hard line?
edit on 22-3-2015 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

That wouldn't be hacking, that would surfing Facebook, but you're right it would be an easy tool to get information.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If only America never meddled in the ME to begin with.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Air Force confirms BAFB airmen on ISIS 'hit list'

A family member sent me this article via e-mail from one of the local news stations in my hometown.

It states:

While the information was released by an ISIS hacking division, it is unclear if there was any hacking at all. The information may have been pulled from social media outlets.

That's why members of the military are being asked to adjust their settings to online profiles.

:: DC

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If only they would keep their problems in the ME

I have a feeling that Yemen will show us what happens when we leave them alone. But what needs to happen is countries need to step up and quit expecting the US to take care of their problems.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If only America never meddled in the ME to begin with.

That's true, but the US is looked at as the ones who will help if you ask. And it has hurt us as a country and not something we can get out of.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join