It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn drunken effer!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: Skid Mark

I gives a f###. Mess with my D&D stuff and you'll be eating through a tube. The Nine Hells hath no fury like a nerd scorned. Hopefully you find those paints. After you introduced me to DM Scotty I have been doing a lot of supply recon. It ain't cheap if you want quality materials. Give 'im the boot!

Interesting.....i feel the same way about people who mess with my beer...touch my beer and you will find yourself eating your art supplies ...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I hope I do find them. There were a lot of metallic paints in that box. The ones I found are good for minis, which is what I use them for, but the metallic ones are great for painting the weapons. I also use them for painting the tiles.
The stuff isn't cheap. Luckily we've gotten more cardboard. Since we've been playing Biosyndrome I'm going to be crafting some modern tiles and buildings.
I'm glad you enjoyed DM Scotty. Once you get started making stuff it gets to be addictive. I hope you have a lot of space for stuff lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Beer tastes like what I would imagine chilled rabbit urine must taste like, so no worries from me!

I will, however take a chilled Jagermeister!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Meh. If they end up taking up too much space, I got a bunch of room in the pantry as soon as I clear out all that pesky food.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Oh, wow, the pee pee bandit! Did you have to deal with it after that?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You know i have never had a drink of Jagermeister!...i am starting to feel like i am missing out....

i remember trying beer as a kid and it tasted bad...

chilled rabbit urine ....lol....
beer is certainly an acquired taste...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on 21-3-2015 by Autorico because: replied to wrong person

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Some beer is ok. In Canada we have one called Rickards Dark. It's made with maple syrup and is delightful.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

No, I think the embarrassment of finally knowing who the pee bandit was, must have triggered something in his brain to stop.

I do know one thing, the guy who owned the bike scrubbed it down, and never parked in the den again. Maybe the bike was the attraction?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

maple syrup and beer...sound like a great way to ruin a good beer....

Beer gets a bad rap but has many great attributes i found this one on Timely's post a funny pic forum...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Jager tastes like liquid black licorice. Its the closest you get to drinking an appletini without getting hit.

Given I rarely drink at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

There you go! Why let stuff get in the way of perfectly good gaming supplies?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

That reminds me of my brother. He would get up in the middle of the night to pee and go in the clothes basket, thinking he was in the restroom.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

That sounds interesting. I've heard of whiskey or moonshine being made with maple syrup but not beer.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'm so glad alcohol is legal. If it were not legal, just think how much more drinking would be going on.
It would become a way of social life, less than a way to dull oneself to moral lapses in judgment which you can just pass off on the weekend drunk, or as reward for your hard work. Imagine everyone swilling the poison at all times, like some animated gif with your face on it hoisting a glass, as soon as afternoon arrived, or even sooner. Booze, being taken like coffee. Yuck.

# 391

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Jager tastes like liquid black licorice. Its the closest you get to drinking an appletini without getting hit.

Given I rarely drink at all.

Yep, but it's horrible. Black licorice+alcohol = liquid death. In all my experiences with the stuff, there's always been some idiot who would "spike" whatever drink I had with that nasty #. It gives a horrible buzz and you feel it in the morning, as well as taste it for at least a couple days later.

hopenotfeariswhatweneed -

Stick with beer, (or Vodka, it's tasteless and straight to the point) you will thank me later..

edit on 22-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Stick with beer, (or Vodka, it's tasteless and straight to the point) you will thank me later..

With you all the way......as soon as i heard the dirty licorice word i was instantly turned off...i hated that flavor as kid i imagine that has not changed ....

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It doesn't taste good coming up either. It's horrid.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Ever thought of asking if he needs help . Just a thought .

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Ever thought of asking if he needs help . Just a thought .

He's admitted to having a problem but also said he doesn't want to do anything about it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join