It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn drunken effer!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I hope you don't get to that place with this guy but be prepared to do whats necessary, and if you do make sure you don't hold back.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I think I would buy a few bottles of his favorite beer then skunk them.

Then one day leave them where he can find them and think they are his.

You can easily skunk beer bottles by leaving them in the sun or under UV light.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'd say to put some liquid laxative in one of his drinks while he's not looking, but after hearing how often he passes out and relieves himself, you might wake up to a bigger mess than intended.

Or make some jell-o with ghost pepper extract in it.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If he is a functioning alcoholic and pays his bills. I give the blame for your paint missing to your buddy. He should've cleaned it out before he let the drunk move in.

Just saying, you can't blame people for their personal habits when you are aware of them in the first place. I don't like drunks or addicts. What you can't push the blame on someone when you/your buddy failed to act in the first place. There is more than one person to blame for your current circumstances.

Bottom line a drunk and a lazy person in possession of somebody else's property is a bad scenario for making a deal.
edit on 21-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Beer? Beer doesn't count! Not when you're demonizing someone for drinking a lot.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Since when is throwing out something that doesn't belong to you ok? Your logic seems to excuse the drunk and blame the OP because he was cognitive and sober. Well, maybe not sober.

If there was any relationship between the two, you would think he would know those art supplies belonged to someone else and throwing them out just seems spiteful. Especially after hooking him up with a quiet room to accommodate his work hours.

Just saying, you can't blame people for their personal habits when you are aware of them in the first place.

What?! That is nonsense. I hope you never get into politics.

edit on 21-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Sounds like a great idea. I'll try it lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The ghost pepper extract sounds good. The part of the house he's in now smells like pee so I don't think laxatives would be a great idea.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Keep hiding his booze. Maybe he will decide to move out.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
If he drinks at home, maybe his alcohol could go "missing".

Don't do that.. Really don't do that.

I am a similar drunk or was recently. My difference is that I never caused any problems. My room looked the same though. Never wet myself, haha. I sometimes wonder how such is possible. I don't even black out on 24 beers.

This guy sounds dangerous. Maybe not dangerous, maybe just thoughtless, which can be dangerous sometimes.

Talking to the guy I guess isn't working?

He should maybe move out. And by maybe I mean he should. Doesn't sound like he is doing you any service. I'm sort of a blunt kind of dude, and while I never set ultimatums for people I do make their life hard. If I don't like you and I have to be near you, you won't like me either.

Maybe he needs some friends??
edit on 21-3-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I drink those anyway.. never bothers me. went through a phase where I would keep beer in my closet un-cooled to have quicker access.. alcoholism is a funny beast.

edit on 21-3-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So you guys solve the case by thinking a good beating is in order.
He'll have a good case. You got bail money?
Brotherman your military days may have been super tough, but you ain't in Kansas anymore.
You guys sound like a couple of street thugs.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

In what reality would you expect a drunk to take care of your things that your friend was too lazy to move out?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

+1 for aggressive arty folk. We're not all flowers and vases, ye bastads!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Definition of insanity "Doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result".

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Shame on you.....

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

LOL!!!!

Why there is a good reason to not like drunks. You should never take it out on the beer!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I gives a f###. Mess with my D&D stuff and you'll be eating through a tube. The Nine Hells hath no fury like a nerd scorned. Hopefully you find those paints. After you introduced me to DM Scotty I have been doing a lot of supply recon. It ain't cheap if you want quality materials. Give 'im the boot!
edit on Cpm9Saturday2920150031Sat, 21 Mar 2015 21:29:00 -05002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eris deliver me from typos

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This reminds me of my college days. I rented out a house with four other guys off campus. We kept finding a puddle on our wooden floor next to our room mates bike which he always parked in our den. We kept thinking it was water leaking from the water bottle attached to the bike.

One night after a weekend of partying, I was sleeping in my bed when I was awoke by the sound of the wooden floors creaking outside my bedroom door. (The way my bed was situated in the bedroom, I had a clear view of our den). I than saw one of my friends sleep walking and peeing on his bike. I yelled out to him "hey mike, what the hell are you doing?" He didn't respond, turned around, and walked back upstairs and went back to bed.

The next morning, I let everyone know I solved the case of the magic puddle.

edit on 21-3-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

They don't call it nerd rage for nothing, lol.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join