It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists at Large Hadron Collider hope to make contact with PARALLEL UNIVERSE in days

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
i have reread many pages but cant find a date.
when is this slated to happen?

Probably next year in Summer 1945...that'll be tomorrow, unless some transuniversite, get's in the road.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: roth1

Cool story bruh. Needz moar research. You seem to have a very limited understanding of how these things work. You may think it sounds crazy but a lot of top physicists seem to disagree with you.

Also... why the hell do you keep mentioning religion? It has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. Are you drunk? Have another, you need it.

Scientists like that said the wold was flat, it was impossible to fly. Some scientists say GMO is,t bad. Scientist are not always right, even Einstein knew that, he presented thoeroies that he could not prove. Knowing that it was just thoughts in his head. Not that he wasn't genius that had a lot to contribute. Scientist say space time can be bent. BS . Just cause they sat something does not make it true till proven. Theories are just theories not fact. Just like the Big Bag is theory and has yet to be proven. But so many believe it. Get a clue and stay off the sauce.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

thank you, very helpful

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

People a whole hell of a lot smarter than you or I have theorized that parallel universes could (and probably do) exist.

I'll take their word over the inane ramblings of people on the internet.
Whole lot smarter than me, how do you come up with that? Besides People a whole lot smarter than Columbus said the world was flat. Some believe everything they are told. Some think for them selves and use logic. Try it some time. SO many time in my career i proved scientists or engineers wrong in their thinking. Book smart only gets you so far. If we only believe what we were told by those before us we would still be living in caves.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Big Bag?

Stay classy roth1.

(post by roth1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Actually the part about space/time being bent is not theoretical . It happens every time mass comes in contact with the space/time fabric. It is called "gravity" .

(post by roth1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I wonder how many ATS'ers got this reference?

Epic, by the way.

Hey, I just discovered today I was in the universe where Jimmy Vaughan was alive and Stevie Ray was the one who died in the chopper crash. And Louie Anderson's still alive here.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar
In a previous post I had stated they have created many black holes (the term gravity well is a much better term as it describes these better and less fear associated) was really in error. I posted that attempting to ease fear of this. The better wording would have been :

Theoretically speaking , many black holes could have been created at the acceleration and energy created. However , the energy was not sufficient to create a sustained black hole that would have existed long enough to detect .

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Facts and logic? Is that what you call your half-baked, semi-coherent typo riddled posts? Sorry but once someone starts saying "retarded" their intellectual credibility tanks, in this ones humble opinion.

Cheerio lad.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: here4this
a reply to: JadeStar

The only thing they need is the trace of a single particle , that due to the mysterious Higgs_Boson , appearing where something should not have appeared. Voila, could be proof of the multiverse (the parallel universe is a different theory that states all universes in the multiverse exist in space/time at the same relevant position as all others)

Right, I wasn't arguing that so much as the idea that CERN creating mini black holes (probably better called micro or nano black holes to be honest) would be the end of us all.
Noooooes!~ We're all gonna Duhyie!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

So was it Stein or Stain?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

So was it Stein or Stain?

It was Stain in the universe I was born in. Not sure when I made the transition to this one.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

But... this is the Stain universe now...

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

But... this is the Stain universe now...

The LHC broke the ice cover on the stream of time. Now there's a shotgun pattern of openings between stein/stain and stevie/jimmy, louie dead/alive etc. Every day you may find yourself plunging into the bog spiral into another combination.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

My. Gods.

I think my mind just blossomed into a vast array of psychedelic fractals...

I don't know what to believe anymore!

edit on Cpm9Saturday0620152531Sat, 21 Mar 2015 21:06:25 -05002015 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eris deliver me from autocorrect

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
All on this thread are actually now fluent in theoretical physics. Could any of this happen ? It is unlikely but yes any one scenario could occur. The real time to worry , if instead they use basic protons that we understand , they crash dark matter into light matter at that percentage of light speed. Theoretically near 100% of the mass would be converted into energy . In large enough quantities , this could open up a wormhole between the universes in the multiverse. But , if there is some army of demons relying on us to create this , I feel sorry for them , for as they all "winked out of existence", they would have realized that their reliance on human science was terribly overrated .

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Show me one galaxy or planet out there that is the same. Does any one have proof of such things. No but yet act like i am a fool for discrediting something with no proof. No one can provide proof but yet say i am wrong. How retarded, get a clue and stop sniffing glue.

I'm talking about the UNIVERSE not planets or galaxies....how about you stop with the insults and debate like an adult?.....can you do that?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Apparently not which is why he claims to have left the thread. Some folks are utterly foolish. Admittedly I am one of them but that is neither here nor there.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join