It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World No Longer Bound to Defend Israel Internationally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

This was always going to be more about when then if imo . I suspect that the economic powers will have to isolate them because of world opinion . Expect more self imposed sanctions towards Israel products and co-operation from political leaders to up-hold the whore . Mystery Babylon is Israel after all .

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and jump to conclusions, and just be patient and see what happens.

I seriously doubt Israel will launch any new military offensive if Hammas doesn't provoke them first by doing anything stupid.

Oh please Israel has been caught launching rockets from Gaza and then blaming it on Hamas to give them a reason to attack. Anyone that trusts Benny is a fool.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You ignore the fact that last years Israeli military offensives were provoked by Hammas constant bombing. They were the one who started it all.

And what caused Hamas to launch those attacks? It wasn't Israel invading the West Bank and kidnapping hundreds of citizens and throwing them into prison? Israel has been doing nothing but constantly attacking Palestine and then they whine when Palestine fights back.
edit on 19-3-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Not sure why Obama is so upset about this election. It has given Israel-haters an excuse to condemn the Israeli people along with Netanyahu.

Guess that means you guys don't have to follow up your anti-semitism with the 'I don't hate all Jews, just the Zionists' disclaimer. Because the only good Jew is the one who votes to give up his land, am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
defending israel is ok.
but it's unjustified to help them keep their nuclear program secret, help them commiting war crimes and blocking resolutions against them.

they are 0.1% of the worlds population. they get way too much attention, from my pov.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What causes you to launch your personal attacks, buster? Someone attacked you first?

Shouldn't you demonstrate a desire for peace by turning the other cheek every time you are attacked?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Rhiannon

Don't put words in my mouth. Read carefully what I've said.

All i was saying is that in my opinion, Israel had the right to fight back against terroristic organization. I'm not trying to justify any war crimes committed by both sides or get into what's someone preaching.

ATS should take a step back from demonizing Israeli people.

But you are glossing over the fact that Israel is an even bigger terrorist organization. The IDF even merged with a terrorist organization the Irgun gang even most of the people they voted into office were wanted for acts of terrorism.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Oh please Israel has been caught launching rockets from Gaza and then blaming it on Hamas to give them a reason to attack.

Hi Buster,

Could you supply a source for this claim -

Thanks.

(post by sosobad removed for a manners violation)
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
Not sure why Obama is so upset about this election. It has given Israel-haters an excuse to condemn the Israeli people along with Netanyahu.

Guess that means you guys don't have to follow up your anti-semitism with the 'I don't hate all Jews, just the Zionists' disclaimer. Because the only good Jew is the one who votes to give up his land, am I wrong?

For a person to be a good Jew then wouldn't they have to follow what their faith says? And their faith says that Jews shall not not have a nation of their own until the return of the Messiah. After all there is no such thing as a Jewish race just as there is no Christian or Muslim race.

And drop the you don't support the if you don't support Israel then you're antisemitic whine it doesn't work anymore.
edit on 19-3-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The Palestinians turned DOWN the best offer they were ever going to get.

But dont let that get in the way of blaming Israel.

No Arab government wants a 2 state solution.

Why don't any Arab countries allow the Palestinians to immigrate to their Country?

Israel allows it. Not 'hip' or 'cool' to talk about that though.

BAD Israel. Yawn.......

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

And the biggest one is the United States of America, and I don't see people here demonizing the ordinary American, just their governments.

In my honest opinion, the hate against Jews is stronger now, than it has been during nazi times. People just mask it with saying they actually hate Zionists.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Fallacy of tarring with the same brush. precisely the point I made earlier - if you criticize, you are anti-Semitic, a secret Nazi and you probably eat babies, too. I was under the impression we were to deny ignorance, not cave in to hysterics and name calling, as well as confuse a government with a people.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UmbraSumus

originally posted by: buster2010

Oh please Israel has been caught launching rockets from Gaza and then blaming it on Hamas to give them a reason to attack.

Hi Buster,

Could you supply a source for this claim -

Thanks.

Here you go.
Israeli Army Official Admits Rockets Fired From Gaza Are NOT From Hamas! (Guaranteed A Mossad Operation)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

And the biggest one is the United States of America, and I don't see people here demonizing the ordinary American, just their governments.

In my honest opinion, the hate against Jews is stronger now, than it has been during nazi times. People just mask it with saying they actually hate Zionists.

That's because those people unlike you can see tell the difference between a Jew and a Zionist. Jews don't scream kill kill kill Zionist do. Jews don't stand around chanting in the streets Gaza doesn't need schools anymore because they have no children left Zionist do. Jews are some of the nicest people you can ever meet Zionist are some of the most racist people you will ever meet.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

I agree with you yet again.
But, if you are seriously denying that some members here sincerely hate Israel, then you are the one who's being ignorant. The same thing that's happening to ordinary Israeli citizen, has happened to a Serbian one some time back. When we were all being called names, how we wanted "Big Serbia" so we are killing Croats, Bosnians and others. People were not able to separate our government from us. I really hope you guys were this wiser back then, maybe you could have saved thousands of innocent lives...

edit on 19-3-2015 by Nikola014 because: veri bed inglish

edit on 19-3-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

That's unfortunate, but blame Israel's treatment of the Palestinian's.

It's the same for Muslim's around the World, especially in the West being tarnished with the same brush as ISIS.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

S&F

I already posted this vid elsewhere but it is relevant here as well :

Well there you have it then. Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Good. I hope America and the other countries propping this terrorist state up finally leave it to its own devices. Make it obey international nuclear laws and declare its nuclear arsenal. I'm tired of the world looking the other direction on all of Isreal's international crimes. I especially hate how they constantly bellyache about Iran getting nuclear weapons, but refuse to obey the international nuclear treaties for their own bombs.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Separating anti-Semitism from anti-Zionism

The Israeli Zionist ministry of propaganda has successfully blurred the distinction between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism. With clever adeptness and manipulation they have succeeded in spreading a form of domestic terror to Europe and the United States. This form of terrorism as defined by the Thesaurus is “the calculated use of violence or threat of violence to civilians in order to attain goals that are religious or political or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation, coercion or instilling fear.” Use of the Holocaust as propaganda invites fear and hysteria.

Netanyahu drew thunderous applause that followed the words loudly proclaimed as if he owned them: “Never Again.” I felt sick as he spoke of the deadly rise of anti-Semitism, a hatred of Jews bound together with the destruction of Israel. “Never Again,” a powerful and highly charged statement, was used here to create a lie in the suppression of the crimes of Israeli Zionism, covered up and justified as a means to “defend itself.” What? To defend itself from a repeat of Hitler’s program to rid Europe of all Jews? Is that the vision of a Jewish State only, a place of safety for all Jews to be protected from a hostile world, with walls, and born from the blood of apartheid and ethnic cleansing? Is this not insanity to pursue an agenda with complete disregard to human values except for Jews?

Now as Europe and the United States struggle to wake up, to question the blind support of Zionist Israel, those who speak out and say “No,” continue to be vilified. Israel’s shouts of anti-Semite are attempts to drown dissent. Can one really believe there still exists the possibility of another incarnation of the Nazi Holocaust? Is this not designed for empathy and support from those who still fantasize the lost dream of Israel as a beacon of light? It is not difficult to observe the strong emotional responses, particularly in Jews and Germans, upon hearing reference to the ashes of the Holocaust as a justification for Israel to “defend itself. ” “Never again” would refer to a justification to commit atrocities against Palestinians for the past 70 years. It must stop.

As the memory of the Holocaust is ignited, cries of “anti-semite” grow and create fear. Useful for the purpose of taking the focus off internal brutal assaults, land stealing, apartheid and ethnic cleansing, it is a distortion in my view and obscures the genesis of a new rise of anti-Semitism in the last decade. True anti-Semites hate Jews. Rising up against Israel is about standing against an ideological, nationalistic and racist government.

I feel particularly as Jews we have a responsibility to remain vigilant and to speak out against victimization. The pursuit of a just society is a fundamental concept of Judaism, which teaches involvement and concern with the plight of our fellow human beings. Every life is sacred and we are obligated to do what we can to help others. The Torah states, “neither shalt thou stand idly by the blood of thy neighbor.“ (Lev. 19:16) There is nothing anti-Semitic about speaking out against the suffering perpetrated on the lives of Palestinians.

The distinction between Zionism and Judaism remains in constant need of clarification and discussion. Fanatics closed to discussion believe in their moral superiority and create political terror so as to silence and deny. The charge of “delegitimizing Israel “ requires one to question what the Israeli government is hiding and whether Israel has not delegitimized itself through decades of illegal human rights abuses. I believe these abuses have contributed profoundly to the rise of true anti-Semitism in the world today.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join