It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judges shocked by first time seeing video of WTC 7 collapse in Denmark court, March 2015

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
(post by Debunkology removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Neocons and Zionists responsible for 9/11 will one day be punished

But not until they manage to start a war with Russia and kill billions of people

Oh well not a big deal, all part of being human on war and strife designated planet

Good luck to all participants

Hehehehe

Ever wanted to know what's it like to be in Hunger Games

Well you are in one

edit on 20-3-2015 by PrettyPlease1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: hellobruce

But, weren't there testimonies of people saying that they heard explosions before the building collapsed?

Also, you don't need that many explosives. All you need is a couple of explosives that would damage the foundations of a building enough for it to go down...

In my opinion, I don't know how can a building collapse due to fire on a couple of floors and a plane wrecks that hit the upper levels of building.

Haha, don't waste your time. He doesn't listen to reason. I even posted a video earlier in this thread with several minutes worth of live footage from Ground Zero. It was focused on the numerous times people on the scene said they heard explosions; workers in the towers (basement and upper floors) saying they heard multiple explosions; showed firefighters saying they heard explosions; and even had clips with the sounds of explosions in the background, some even interrupting interviews. These were scenes from 9/11 itself & yet dude still insists there were no explosions & that his knowledge of 9/11 is more accurate than the people who were there & the camera footage.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This is a camera viewpoint many feel offers evidence of thermitic melting of steel. Compare to thermite in action:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: hellobruce

But, weren't there testimonies of people saying that they heard explosions before the building collapsed?

Also, you don't need that many explosives. All you need is a couple of explosives that would damage the foundations of a building enough for it to go down...

In my opinion, I don't know how can a building collapse due to fire on a couple of floors and a plane wrecks that hit the upper levels of building.

Haha, don't waste your time. He doesn't listen to reason. I even posted a video earlier in this thread with several minutes worth of live footage from Ground Zero. It was focused on the numerous times people on the scene said they heard explosions; workers in the towers (basement and upper floors) saying they heard multiple explosions; showed firefighters saying they heard explosions; and even had clips with the sounds of explosions in the background, some even interrupting interviews. These were scenes from 9/11 itself & yet dude still insists there were no explosions & that his knowledge of 9/11 is more accurate than the people who were there & the camera footage.

There is even CNN video footage of firefighters saying Building 7 is going to "blow up" before it did. Also eye witness accounts by 9/11 first responder who even witnessed a friggin countdown before it blew. Not to mention other eye witness accounts who were told that Building 7 was going to be "brought down".

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There is no way 9/11 will go down in history unresolved.

Computing power is now so great, we can run test-drives of fruit-transport to SEE what fruits will get damaged, how to reduce damage, etc.

As models of physics improve and computing power increases, these two will keep meeting.

ONE DAY, mark my words, it will be IMPOSSIBLE to prove that building 7 collapsed through fire as EVERY attempted model will debunk that theory, while EVERY attempt at simulating controlled demolition will have results eerily similar to the real deal

The game IS over and the people that did this knew long ago that this would all surface eventually

That's why you also have high energy weapons and all the good stuff involved

All they needed was to DELAY truth to a future point, where they took care of things in the DISTRACTION.

That's what we're living, what these times are about. The biggest heist in mankind's history happened on 9/11 and I'm not sure it's over yet, they'll use these smoke and mirrors to make their great escape, and will leave the unaware PUBLIC figures to deal with the messes their handlers created.

This is the bleak future I see. Our politicians are completely oblivious to the destruction they caused and are causing, because they have the idea the people behind the curtains will always have their back

They wont, they'll bail as soon as SHTF, if they haven't already.

(don't wonder what those luxury complexes all over the globe are for, look the other way, nobody will be moving there, ever, it's just decoration!)

originally posted by: mOjOm

It's hard to believe there are still people in the world who haven't seen any of the footage of Building 7. If you have access to the internet and 9-11 was ever any interest at all then Building 7 should have been in your research somewhere.

With so much coverage and controversy about it, it just baffles me that it's still unknown to some.

You would be surprised how often you're actually arguing with someone who has ZERO knowledge on 911.

Most people don't like admitting they don't know things

What they like even less is admitting they were wrong

edit on 20-3-2015 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

WAIT A MINUTE!!!
I thought if 1 or 2 floors failed, the building was supposed to tip over, or the floors beneath were supposed to arrest the collapse?
Sarc/off
I never saw that video, nice find, thank you.

Here is a good documentary on building 7 from the BBC.
BBC The Third Tower - Conspiracy Files

Be honest to yourself if you really want truth and watch the whole thing, especially around 52 min about building 5.

My conclusion after following this since 2001, I was 35 then, is that people see what they want to see, and no amount of evidence will change that opinion. You can see it in thread after thread after thread that always predictably devolve into the same tired arguments.
It is why I don't 'debate' it anymore. It is pointless.

Here are 23 different angles, most of which show the full collapse, not the preferred edited 'free fall' clips.

This last vid is one of my favorites.
It shows the penthouse collapse, and as it falls through the building you can see the windows deform as the interior is gutted. The windows deform and some break, but they are not blown out. To me this is all I need to prove that explosives were NOT used.
Side note, notice the smoke from the roof get sucked down as the penthouse fall creates a vacuum.

I realize posting this is pointless because no amount of information will change any ones mind.
Everyone will see what they want regardless.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Debunkology
I suggest you watch this video....

This video better shows Gage's con

OMG, I never took the time to see his little demonstration before....

That little ummm....demonstration by gage is thoroughly discredited by the video from intrptr.

They all claim that the collapse 'defies the laws of physics'. Well, intrptr showed 'physics' in action, gage was peddling to....well, you all decided what his intended audience was with that little demonstration.

But I know little things like evidence will NOT deter the determined.
As I see above The goal posts already moved from wtc7 to thermite evidence in the twin towers.
And the endless dance continues.
I'm out.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
And yet, once again, not one single shred of proof that explosives were used.

otherwise two thousand proffesional architects and engineers wouldn't have signed a petition for

What but the other enginners that
at them a number far greater !

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Tom Sullivan, demolition consultant with Controlled Demolitions Inc. (CDI), was contracted to help with the clean-up phase at Ground Zero, said:

"Fire cannot bring down steel-framed high rises — period."

Interview with Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

"...that he knew from the first day that the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 on 9/11 was a classic controlled implosion. Asked how he thought it might have been done he posited, “looking at the building it wouldn’t be a problem — once you gain access to the elevator shafts…then a team of expert loaders would have hidden access to the core columns and beams. The rest can be accomplished with just the right kind of explosives for the job. Thermite can be used as well.”

"I mean, come on, it was complete destruction. I've seen buildings fall like that for years -- that was the end game for me."

There is also the testimony of William Rodriguez..

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Just because numbers are greater for engineers that didn't as you claim, doesn't mean that the majority are right. Have you ever heard of groupthink?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"In AMerica he would be swpt under the rug."

Hell, right here on ATS.

In a thread posted here not long ago about focusing on WTC7, about halfway down the 1st page, here comes someone talking about the "two towers" that fell.

I mean, wtf. Three. THREE TOWERS. Jeebus.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Why do people still labor under the inaccuracies like these? Fire and damage killed..7...8 buildings that day. It wasn't just fire, it wasn't just damage. It was BOTH. And, there are PLENTY of examples of steel structures that have failed from fire alone.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: hellobruce

I suggest you watch this video....

This video better shows Gage's con

OMG, I never took the time to see his little demonstration before....

That little ummm....demonstration by gage is thoroughly discredited by the video from intrptr.

They all claim that the collapse 'defies the laws of physics'. Well, intrptr showed 'physics' in action, gage was peddling to....well, you all decided what his intended audience was with that little demonstration.

But I know little things like evidence will NOT deter the determined.
As I see above The goal posts already moved from wtc7 to thermite evidence in the twin towers.
And the endless dance continues.
I'm out.

What do you think that that collapse video proves in relation to and of the WTC buildings?

There have been numerous videos of damaged buildings not collapsing and every time someone posts one OS'ers scream "not the same construction as WTC" "Apples to oranges"

Are you claiming this collapse video is an apple to apple comparison?

What are you saying?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: nOraKat

Why do people still labor under the inaccuracies like these? Fire and damage killed..7...8 buildings that day. It wasn't just fire, it wasn't just damage. It was BOTH. And, there are PLENTY of examples of steel structures that have failed from fire alone.

Marriot hotel didnt collapse. It was more damaged than all the other buildings that did collapse combined. Oh, but it is not built the same as the WTC and neither are any of the buildings that you want to post. Only when it is convenient do the OS'ers start comparing buildings, then claim foul when someone comes in with a counter.

Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Which testimony of William Rodriguez?

The one that you listed, from 2011, when he started making money off of 9/11?

coto2.wordpress.com...

When it is said...

"Rodriguez and a handful of co-workers who were down in the basement at the time of the attack, actually heard and felt huge explosions beneath their feet in the lower basement levels.

While this anomaly in itself should have been cause for serious investigation, it is the timing of these explosions that is extremely troubling:

They occurred several seconds before the first airplane impacted the tower.

The first of these explosions, which occurred about 7-8 seconds before the plane struck the tower was so powerful it literally threw Rodriguez upwards, clean off the floor, as parts of the false ceiling collapsed onto and around him."

Or this one, from that day..

transcripts.cnn.com...

Where he said this.....

"
RODRIGUEZ: I was in the basement, which is the support floor for the maintenance company, and we hear like a big rumble. Not like an impact, like a rumble, like moving furniture in a massive way. And all of sudden we hear another rumble, and a guy comes running, running into our office, and all of skin was off his body. All of the skin.

We went crazy, we started screaming, we told him to get out. We took everybody out of the office outside to the loading dock area. Then I went back in, and when I went back in I saw people -- I heard people that were stuck on an the elevator, on a freight elevator because all of the elevators went down. And water was going in, and they were probably getting drowned. And we get a couple of pipes and opened the elevator and we got the people out. "

So, on the day of 9/11 he spoke of rumbles above him that sounded like someone moving furniture...and ten years later he speaks of explosions beneath his feet which knocked him on his ass and knocked down some of the ceiling.

That isn't embellishing a story....that is him flat out LYING today to make money.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

So, you are saying the Marriott wasn't killed that day? And no, it did not completely collapse, but the middle of it that was completely REMOVED from it by the collapse of the Towers did.....and...in case you did not realize it....Hotels are FULL of small rooms that have walls that help support the entire building. So yes, you COULD carve the middle out of a hotel and STILL have the ends of it standing.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
How is it possible that people who would claim to be intelligent not know about WTC 7 ? The curious minds of intelligent people should have lead to them wanting to know as much as possible about THE event that made the USA change the world we live in.
I'm dumbfounded as to why these judges would not know, to the point of believing that they are feigning ignorance !!

As somebody who is still learning about 9/11, allow me to explain.

I am neither ignorant nor unintelligent. I'm playing catch up to what everybody else got to see. Even some 14 years on, I still feel like I'm playing catch up. The judges' excuse, I don't know. Mine? I was off somewhere, doing things, and was largely out of contact with the rest of the world. My first introduction to the events was a brief radio transmission telling us to RTB, and then a crappy quality print out of the burning towers. It was days before I saw anything else, and weeks before I saw anything more than a few minutes here and there. And months and months before I had any time to sit down and start looking through much. And then it was years before I had time to do any significant research in to things. So all of you, truthers and otherwise, have literally years of a head start on myself and people like me.

It's not for lack of interest. It's not for lack of intelligence. If it's ignorance, it's not ignorance born of being blind, it's ignorance due to sometimes not even knowing where to start.

This is literally my first time seeing any of these clips. This single post has opened up entirely new doors and avenues for me. S&F to the OP.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

So, you are saying the Marriott wasn't killed that day? And no, it did not completely collapse, but the middle of it that was completely REMOVED from it by the collapse of the Towers did.....and...in case you did not realize it....Hotels are FULL of small rooms that have walls that help support the entire building. So yes, you COULD carve the middle out of a hotel and STILL have the ends of it standing.

Those walls dividing rooms are 25ga steel. We call it light gauge because steel studs do not come any thinner. I can bend a wall with my hips before the drywall goes on to complete the "system" Depending on the codes there was likely and inch of deflection allowed above those walls. You think 25ga steel and a 9/16" x 1/8"pan-head waffer screw is going to stop a concrete slab from coming down?

Load bearing is load bearing
Partition is partition
Stop making *snip* up.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You might want to check the blueprints for the Marriott. You also might want to check the photos of it after the collapse of the Towers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join