It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judges shocked by first time seeing video of WTC 7 collapse in Denmark court, March 2015

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: sayzaar
How is it possible that people who would claim to be intelligent not know about WTC 7 ? The curious minds of intelligent people should have lead to them wanting to know as much as possible about THE event that made the USA change the world we live in.
I'm dumbfounded as to why these judges would not know, to the point of believing that they are feigning ignorance !!

As somebody who is still learning about 9/11, allow me to explain.

I am neither ignorant nor unintelligent. I'm playing catch up to what everybody else got to see. Even some 14 years on, I still feel like I'm playing catch up. The judges' excuse, I don't know. Mine? I was off somewhere, doing things, and was largely out of contact with the rest of the world. My first introduction to the events was a brief radio transmission telling us to RTB, and then a crappy quality print out of the burning towers. It was days before I saw anything else, and weeks before I saw anything more than a few minutes here and there. And months and months before I had any time to sit down and start looking through much. And then it was years before I had time to do any significant research in to things. So all of you, truthers and otherwise, have literally years of a head start on myself and people like me.

It's not for lack of interest. It's not for lack of intelligence. If it's ignorance, it's not ignorance born of being blind, it's ignorance due to sometimes not even knowing where to start.

This is literally my first time seeing any of these clips. This single post has opened up entirely new doors and avenues for me. S&F to the OP.

No worries, we all have to start somewhere. Mine was just last summer, when someone on ATS posted a 5 minute video on an overview of the 9/11 conspiracy. It opened my mind to something I had not even considered before. Since then, I have digested about a dozen books, and have read through the (crappy) OS.

It's not a happy subject, realizing your government is capable of murder and evil, but it is a fascinating one. Let me know if I can help your quest in any way, I have read a vast majority of the books available on the subject. I recommend books by David Ray Griffin. I think he does a better job than anyone I have read of fairly covering this very complicated subject.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: MALBOSIA

You might want to check the blueprints for the Marriott. You also might want to check the photos of it after the collapse of the Towers.

Enlighten me.

What does the wall schedule show for interior partitions?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Maybe the court didn't know about the infected bodies in the secret gov facilities in the building caused by aliens. Not the ones from across the border. Why did the X-Files blow up their government building? Did they know something we don't?

Just kidding but there was a reason to demolish the building other than terrorist and insurance policies. Could it be so important that the towers were taken down to cover it up

Plans within plans within plans and all we know is what the 5'Oclock news feeds us.

The truth always comes out but most of the time it's too late and no longer matters.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I genuinely have no idea what this is supposed to prove. What, that the leaders of other Nations are ignorant and didn't really research 9/11 very much? Are judges and other leaders now also engineers and experts on structural failure? Weak.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: hellobruce

But, weren't there testimonies of people saying that they heard explosions before the building collapsed?

Also, you don't need that many explosives. All you need is a couple of explosives that would damage the foundations of a building enough for it to go down...

In my opinion, I don't know how can a building collapse due to fire on a couple of floors and a plane wrecks that hit the upper levels of building.

Haha, don't waste your time. He doesn't listen to reason. I even posted a video earlier in this thread with several minutes worth of live footage from Ground Zero. It was focused on the numerous times people on the scene said they heard explosions; workers in the towers (basement and upper floors) saying they heard multiple explosions; showed firefighters saying they heard explosions; and even had clips with the sounds of explosions in the background, some even interrupting interviews. These were scenes from 9/11 itself & yet dude still insists there were no explosions & that his knowledge of 9/11 is more accurate than the people who were there & the camera footage.

Doesn't listen to reason. Right. Like pretending that the exploding transformers are more likely than not what was being heard? Like dodging the question as to how exactly all of these explosives supposedly were placed in the towers without anyone seeing it or finding evidence of them afterwards? That kind of ignoring reason?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

When people ask me about 9/11, and what I think happened I answer them truthfully. I tell them I honestly have no idea what happened, but I'm damn sure we weren't told the whole truth.

Looking back, it's incredible to me how one event has altered the course of history. If there were such things as time travel agents altering timelines -- I could see 9/11 as being an event they'd want to manipulate.

Building 7 has always stuck out as a sore thumb, but most people I know that aren't on ATS have never heard of it -- or don't seem to care. Most people are to busy working to make it, and wanting to zone out after a hard day's work.

I'm glad that the footage exists and that people are still looking at it. Maybe in 100 years when it no longer matters the people will finally know the truth.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Let's not forget in the video from my older thread, we have video evidence of police blocking off the perimeter of building 7 telling people to move as the building was coming down, with absolute certainty.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

It is an established fact that FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro directed that there be a collapse zone around WTC 7 because in the opinion of the people there, 7 was going to collapse at some point due to the massive damage and fires. Who do you think would be in charge of that?? (NYPD)

edit on 20-3-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Building 7 has always stuck out as a sore thumb, but most people I know that aren't on ATS have never heard of it -- or don't seem to care. Most people are to busy working to make it, and wanting to zone out after a hard day's work.

And that is exactly how the entire world is easily fleeced, and can be again and again.

The world could be a much better place if people had time for inner peace, but keep them in chaos and they can be controlled very easily.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

There has been many interviews and eye witness testimony about vans arriving during the early morning weeks leading up to it. To say how did they do it as a counter argument without anyone seeing it is not wise. People work 9-5...The day doesn't start again after 5.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Greetings:

A friend has posted this regarding WTC7, which we think is empirical evidence that the building underwent demolition.

What do you think, Dear Reader?

"The condition under which a body is, literally, free to fall under the influence of the local gravitational field with no resistance to its acceleration…."

WTC7.... A Graphical Target System Analysis

ETA:

This will provide visual stimulation:

Compiled Footage of Building 7's Collapse - YouTube

edit on 20/3/2015 by thorfourwinds because: lynx

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

Sorry, but many of the tenets had people in the buildings 24/7. And anyway, weeks wouldn't be long enough.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596
Weeks wouldn't be enough for a task force to systematically plant explosives in key locations with months of planning? I'm sorry you believe that and have little faith in your governments abilities to implement plans. You tried to conquer entire oil fields in a week.....I'm sure 1 building would be simplistic in comparison. And the place was manned 24/7...hence the people saying they saw the vans

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: jaffo

There has been many interviews and eye witness testimony about vans arriving during the early morning weeks leading up to it. To say how did they do it as a counter argument without anyone seeing it is not wise. People work 9-5...The day doesn't start again after 5.

Do you really think those buildings shut down at 5? Have you ever watched a large office building? Vans come and go, all day long. So do trucks. So do cars. And people.

I'm still sifting through things, but if your argument is based on flimsy crap like people seeing vans at a high rise office building and the idea that the buildings shut down promptly at 5, that's pretty weak.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Rigging a 47 story for demolition without any tenant noticing? Nope. Not happening. You either do not know what it takes to rig a building like that, or you have too much confidence in the US Government. I was an employee of said government for 26 years. It cannot start a successful orgy in a room full of horny people....there is no way it could plan and carry out what you think.

edit on 20-3-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: ParasuvOIt is most amazing to me to see those towers pulverize into dust in mid air

indeed. amazing to the point of incredulity. i watched the 'event' live on TV and the very last thing i expected was for either, never mind both, of the towers to collapse. i exclaimed aloud at the moment the first tower fell;

' no f###ing way did it fall ' because it was immediately obvious that something was wrong with that picture.

I had the same reaction.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You didn't even read the point. Wise up. His point was how could anyone plant these things without anyone seeing them. My point was they do it outside office hours. Pathetic response

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

How long does it take to rig the explosives when doing a demolition of an old building. Let me guess....more than a week. Please don't use irrelevant points like I worked in the government . You are not a demolition expert nor am I. But I am wise enough to watch documentaries on demolition jobs and k ow it does not require the time span you think it does

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Rigging a 47 story for demolition without any tenant noticing? Nope. Not happening. You either do not know what it takes to rig a building like that, or you have too much confidence in the US Government. I was an employee of said government for 26 years. It cannot start a successful orgy in a room full of horny people....there is no way it could plan and carry out what you think.

Actually, tenants had been complaining of all kinds of floors, of loud
noises of all kinds for weeks before 9/11.

Some folks interviewed who survived or didn't go to work that day,
seemed pretty much in agreement that they heard drilling sounds,
sounds of heavy equipment, etc...

Some people said it sounded like they were doing street construction
inside the building on many different floors.

And then of course, the weekend before 9/11, all power was turned
off for the towers, which had never happened before, no one was
allowed to come into their offices on that weekend because they
were doing "security upgrades", which I guess included shutting off
backup power systems of course, so all security cameras went dark.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

A voice of reason. Thankyou. Be prepared to be told that is impossible

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join