It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin To Nationalise Rothschild Central Bank and Purge “Collaborators” with West

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: uncommitted

Sorry, are you looking at some alternative Russia, or do you just want to make pro Putin comments for the sake of it? Russia's economy is in a terrible state, it was before the sanctions and it ain't any better now. One of many up to date links shown below that shows the reality that you don't seem to be aware of...

I think I was very specific with the timeline. Jelcin's Russia was a disaster and that change only when Putin came into power.

P.S. Not that it matters or I have any obligation to explain myself but for the sake of the conversation, I ain't pro Putin or pro russian. Not at all.

You spoke about the past but didn't make any reference to the current state being a total mess, indeed you said -

"And he is surrounded by same very bright minds who I'm sure are educated enough to see 101 economics for what it is" which implies present tense. If they are that educated then there wouldn't be a mess and nationalising a bank to spend money on weapons shows only one obvious way of increasing funds doesn't it?

Never mind, I'll leave you to your dreaming.

We're personalizing the conversation. We did make our opinions clear and also the stance. What's the need of you blabbering non stop now about the same things? How can I make a clear reference to the current state when is known by all that the sanctions have hurt russian's economy pretty bad. And one of the reasons why Putin wants to cut the ties with Rothschild is exactly to avoid more harm.

My only dream at the moment is that America has always waged just wars and all the rest of the world is evil. Only USA can make it work and has the potential to make it work. Of course that's after conversing with you.

Oh dear, firstly you personalised by saying it was "You" not you you (whatever that is supposed to mean). I was looking clearly at the article you presented which made it clear where the 'confidant' of Putin believed any additional money would be spent - you seem to think that is me blathering? Ok, strange that I was responding directly to your OP, but ok.

Secondly, the sanctions work both ways, Putin is directly sanctioning against western businesses which is really not that clever as it affects employment and economy and all he can really offer in return is an increase in production of weapons for Russian armed forces. That only makes a profit if a) Russia sells them, or b) they are used to 'unify' with another country that can help increase the coffers.

Thirdly, for some reason I don't understand, you seem to think I'm American? Not sure why you would think that, Putin's Russia isn't globally loved everywhere except America, or didn't you know that?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

See, we have an understanding

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

$500 trillion estimated worth.....ya they have much more than enough already.

I know. Imagine with that amount of wealth, they stay at the top of the pyramid and look down at us with such repulsion and think of the ways how to experiment with our lives and move the strings of the puppet master to see how we react. Sad reality, very sad. This bloodsuckers have had enough fun watching humanity tore each other throats. Should come a time when they must answer for all they have done. That would be a joyous day for the world.

I agree.

Let's see, they don't even actually do anything, yet get to rape our countries economies for profit.

They print $1 at the fed, so there is now $1 in circulation.

We now owe them $1.06.

There is only $1 in circulation though, so we can never even pay that debt off.

So to pay that first $.06 off we have them print us another dollar.

We now have $2 in circulation, but owe them $2.12.

Damn, we ate still in debt. I guess print mecsome more.

It is the ultimate racket.

It is the equivalent of you going to work and making $100 for the day, but you now owe your work $106 dollars.

How the hell did anyone agree to this deal?

One day they will fall.

It is under people like this that the world got the world wars.

Because they made even more profit as the countries fighting had to borrow more debt to pay for it.

Just the usury alone should bevlife in prison.

But then all that suffering just so they could stack up more and more money......it is sickening.

There is a way out - that's through importing of raw materials and exporting of final goods. But guess what? After the oil crisis in the 1970's, we had to offshore that work in the name of global development (Lima Declaration of 1975).

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

$500 trillion estimated worth.....ya they have much more than enough already.

I know. Imagine with that amount of wealth, they stay at the top of the pyramid and look down at us with such repulsion and think of the ways how to experiment with our lives and move the strings of the puppet master to see how we react. Sad reality, very sad. This bloodsuckers have had enough fun watching humanity tore each other throats. Should come a time when they must answer for all they have done. That would be a joyous day for the world.

I agree.

Let's see, they don't even actually do anything, yet get to rape our countries economies for profit.

They print $1 at the fed, so there is now $1 in circulation.

We now owe them $1.06.

There is only $1 in circulation toutgh, so we can never even pay that debt off.

So to pay that first $.06 off we have them print us another dollar.

We now have $2 in circulation, but owe them $2.12.

Damn, we ate still in debt. I guess print mecsome more.

It is the ultimate racket.

It is the equivalent of you going to work and making $100 for the day, but you now owe your work $106 dollars.

How the hell did anyone agree to this deal?

One day they will fall.

It is under people like this that the world got the world wars.

Because they made even more profit as the countries fighting had to borrow more debt to pay for it.

Just the usury alone should bevlife in prison.

But then all that suffering just so they could stack up more and more money......it is sickening.

There is a way out - that's through importing of raw materials and exporting of final goods. But guess what? After the oil crisis in the 1970's, we had to offshore that work in the name of global development (Lima Declaration of 1975).

I already know the way out, first we freeze all the assets of the FED.

Then we audit the books.

Then we decouple our economy from fiat currency and close the FED for good.

Declaring all the interest owed null and void.

Since the money came from nothing it can return to nothing.

The economy will take a hit at first, but will recover stronger than ever.

America had a thriving economy before the federal reserve act.

There have been nonstop boom and bust cycles since.

Every boom the top gains money, every bust the middle class loses big and top gains even more than before.

The last time they raped Americans retirement accounts and then got bailed out.

Not one person went to jail.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

How's is it a Rothschild bank when it was put into existence and made lawful during the USSR, and then transferred to the Russian Federation when the USSR failed.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

How's is it a Rothschild bank when it was put into existence and made lawful during the USSR, and then transferred to the Russian Federation when the USSR failed.

How was it a bolshevik revolution almost 100 years ago when Lenin came home with a train full of gold given by Rothschild?

edit on 18-3-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

He fell for the boogyman trick but that does not mean that the central bank system is not as evil and inbred as the Rothchild legends told. Bank of England was in full effect 100 years before the Rothchilds left Germany.

The only way for a nation to flourish is to remove the central bank system and make all debt illegal.

Johnwick is right. All money is debt under this hoodwink of a system. If it was not a hoodwink, then why are there "experts" on the news warning people about rising debt. They should be patting us on the back but they know if we knew we would flip out so they just play into our ignorance of reality.

Hey, if the population is growing so fast, why are we pinned down to a 2.2% inflation? Canada's population is growing way faster than 2.2% annually so why is our economy not growing in stride?

Commercial banks take the rates given to them by the central bank. They do not pass that rate on to us, they sit on it, conspire together and use the money to by up our real assets like property.

NATIONALIZE ALL BANKS. Nobody loses their jobs except a few very high paid executives that nobody will miss. Now the leader I elect has some cards to play with.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

How is it a Rothschild bank when it was established by the USSR and then accepted by Russia. Would that not mean the Russian government is complicit with the Rothschild's and this is nothing more than Putin / Russia trying to find another boogeyman to blame for their failed economic policies?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

How is it a Rothschild bank when it was established by the USSR and then accepted by Russia. Would that not mean the Russian government is complicit with the Rothschild's and this is nothing more than Putin / Russia trying to find another boogeyman to blame for their failed economic policies?

Sssshhh, this thread seems to be about making the Rothschilds the reason for Russia's economic downfall rather than Russia. Anything you say to question that will be seen as opinion, not fact.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The whole alliance started a long time ago.

Amtorg Trading Corporation

Amtorg Trading Corporation, also known as Amtorg (short for Amerikanskaia Torgovlia, Russian: Амторг), was the first trade representation of the Soviet Union in the United States, established in New York in 1924 by merging Armand Hammer's Allied American Corporation (Alamerico) with Products Exchange Corporation (Prodexco) and Arcos-America Inc. (the U.S. branch of All Russian Co-operative Society, ARCOS, in Great Britain).[1]

Formally a semi-private joint-stock company and American corporation, Amtorg occupied a unique position in the market as the single purchaser for a communist state. Even though it did not officially represent the Soviet government, it was controlled by the People’s Commissariat for Foreign Trade and, prior to the establishment of diplomatic relations between the USA and the USSR in 1933, served as a de facto trade delegation and a quasi-embassy.

Amtorg handled almost all imports from the USSR, comprising mostly lumber, furs, flax, bristles, and caviar, and all exports of raw materials and machinery for Soviet industry and agriculture. It also provided American companies with information about trade opportunities in the USSR and supplied Soviet industries with technical news and information about American companies. The headquarters was located in Manhattan, at 165 Broadway, and after 1929, at 261 Fifth Avenue, with several branch offices, including, at different times, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle.

In 1915, the American International Corporation was formed in New York. Its principal goal was the coordination of aid, particularly financial assistance, to the Bolsheviks which had previously been provided by Schiff and other bankers on an informal basis. The new firm was funded by J.P. Morgan, the Rockefellers, and the National City Bank. Chairman of the Board was Frank Vanderlip, former president of National City, and member of the Jekyll Island group which wrote the Federal Reserve Act in 1910; directors were ......

Odd and Strange

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Sure, stands to reason but your assumption is wrong. Central Bank of Russia wasn't established during the USSR time. Was created in 1990, exactly July 13th 1990. Was created on the basis of Russian Republic Bank of the State Bank of the USSR but as a Central Bank came to life in 1990.

The Central Bank of the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia) was founded on July 13, 1990, on the basis of the Russian Republic Bank of the State Bank of the USSR. Accountable to the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, it was originally called the State Bank of the RSFSR.

On December 2, 1990, the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR passed the Law on the Central Bank of the RSFSR (Bank of Russia), which declared the Bank of Russia a legal entity and the main bank of the RSFSR, accountable to the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR. The law specified the functions of the bank in organising money circulation, monetary regulation, foreign economic activity and regulation of the activities of joint-stock and co-operative banks.

In June 1991, the Statute of the Central Bank of the RSFSR (Bank of Russia), accountable to the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, was approved.

In November 1991, when the Commonwealth of Independent States was founded and Union structures dissolved, the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR declared the Central Bank of the RSFSR to be the only body of state monetary and foreign exchange regulation in the RSFSR. The functions of the State Bank of the USSR in issuing money and setting the ruble exchange rate were transferred to it. The Central Bank of the RSFSR was instructed to assume before January 1, 1992, full control of the assets, technical facilities and other resources of the State Bank of the USSR and all its institutions, enterprises and organisations.

On December 20, 1991, the State Bank of the USSR was disbanded and all its assets, liabilities and property in the RSFSR were transferred to the Central Bank of the RSFSR (Bank of Russia), which several months later was renamed the Central Bank of the Russian Federation (Bank of Russia).

www.cbr.ru...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I fail to understand this Rothschild "owns everything" angle. Just working through the logic and looking at how central banks work, discounts ownership by a single entity except the State in most circumstances. The fact that the Central bank of Russia is not chaired by a Rothschild seems to evidence that it is owned by the Rothschild clan. It's ludicrous. It's ludicrous that people propagate un-evidenced myths.

This Rothschild obsession is completely without evidence.

edit on 18/3/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

On Go Putin Go and can you then come over the UK and take over and do the same again? Please - immensely pretty please its time these greed guzzling rothschilds and their disgusting greedy central banks got whopped to the gutter where they belong as they serve only the men in the board rooms in this banks.

The idea tht we pay interest to have some privately owned bank print our money - for gods sake why not our own treasure and mint and then our national debt would be tiny. Go Putin Go Man and hopefully that gutsy man will get rid of the unwwelcome rothschilds of this world.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

This is it, Putin just declared WWIII. You dont kick out the Rothschilds without starting a war.

So True....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

I fail to understand this Rothschild "owns everything" angle. Just working through the logic and looking at how central banks work, discounts ownership by a single entity except the State in most circumstances. The fact that the Central bank of Russia is not chaired by a Rothschild seems to evidence that it is owned by the Rothschild clan. It's ludicrous. It's ludicrous that people propagate un-evidenced myths.

Oh, I totally agree, but they do seem to make up a lot of posts on ATS at the moment.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Oh, I totally agree, but they do seem to make up a lot of posts on ATS at the moment.

Its because people don't understand banking. And when things go wrong in their life they want something to blame. Can't be their fault so it has to be the system Russia's central bank isn't owned by the Rothchilds this is just stupid.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
its all very simple, and has been done many times.
central banking is good.
if your country refuses central banking, your government will be destablized.
you will be plunged into civil unrest and civil war.
your rebels will be called the good guys and will receive weapons and money.
when the government is overthrown, troops will come in to take over.[cant have rebels roaming about]
central banking will be put into place, and you will have a 3rd world country.
everything will be under control.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I really want to see Putin do this and get away with it! Unfortunately, if he tries and fails he'll go the way of Kennedy. If he get's 'er done, maybe that spineless twit, harpernista, in Canada will follow suit and nationalize the Bank of Canada. Oh wait, what am I thinking, harperinsta's head is so far up obama's ass, you can't tell where one ends and the other begins.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Apparently some members need to refresh their memories and come to terms with the fact that ATS is a conspiracy site. Which means, here are discussed all kind of conspiracy theories even those that borderline fringe. So acting up on how and why certain subjects are brought here for discussion really defies the purpose of why this board is created.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The world gold council states that Russia has 1,150 metric tons of gold, not to be sniffed at, actual gold, not bits of paper, I wonder how much is buried under Wall street?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join