It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin To Nationalise Rothschild Central Bank and Purge “Collaborators” with West

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The answers are in the origins of the Bank for International Settlements.

The original stockholders and who they were and which countries.

Not easy to find info.

Will post later.

Bank for International Settlements

edit on Mar-18-2015 by xuenchen because: ;;[_'/'_]1930

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Can't help myself... Told y'all to go buy gold and silver when the Putin missing thread started ; P

The rothschilds, rockefellers and european royalty own the federal reserve. They did it in 1913 when Woodrow Wilson sold us all out. All of your tax money STILL goes to the Queen, and the rothschilds and their country.

It's a huge ponzi scheme, they knew the debt could never be paid off, that's why they need the petro dollar. And why they are pushing for war after war after war.

I don't really think any of those countries gives a # about bad press. They and their citizens will not be under the jackboot of the rotschilds anymore.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Telos

This is it, Putin just declared WWIII. You dont kick out the Rothschilds without starting a war.

And if I remember Nicholas II and his identical attitude, the war will probably
start with his whole clan. Good luck Vlad.. that Tsar 100 years ago really could
crush a ruble in his hand, and look at what happened to him.

Time for us commoners to get more beans, rice and dirt bags.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This is it, Putin just declared WWIII. You dont kick out the Rothschilds without starting a war.

Let's see..... Andrew Jackson did it, survived 2 point blank assassination attempt due to misfire.

Lincoln tried it.
Hitler tried it, and I think he actually put a rothschild in jail... ooops
JFK tried it

The difference this time is information isn't being controlled and people aren't so easily falling for the rotschild propaganda. And people are sick of it across the world! It'll be like a shot, hurts pretty bad for a little bit, but the virus is gone.

Currencies collapse all the time, what will happen in the U.S. is probably what happened to Greece. If you're poor or 1 mil and above, it won't be so bad. That middle group though....

Don't blame Putin, Iran or China, they are looking out for their citizens. Unlike our democrats and republicans looking out for themselves.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

well said..i wonder what will happen when we run out of bad guys to kill off?
world peace? doubt it.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

no wonder Putin is making first aid kits/gas masks mandatory for all Russian workers...

he fully expects the West's proxy fighters like the ISIS/AQ Jihadists to descend on Russia and allies using gas & germ bombs everywhere... FOR getting too independent from the central bank, going on an asymmetrical-war footing with the Beast Empire of Progressive-Amerika + London/NATO

add: Putin must have had a real wake-up call in the time he was absent from the world stage in St Petersberg...

edit on th31142672740018102015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhiannon

Let's see..... Andrew Jackson did it, survived 2 point blank assassination attempt due to misfire.

Lincoln tried it.
Hitler tried it, and I think he actually put a rothschild in jail... ooops
JFK tried it

The difference this time is information isn't being controlled and people aren't so easily falling for the rotschild propaganda. And people are sick of it across the world! It'll be like a shot, hurts pretty bad for a little bit, but the virus is gone.

Currencies collapse all the time, what will happen in the U.S. is probably what happened to Greece. If you're poor or 1 mil and above, it won't be so bad. That middle group though....

Don't blame Putin, Iran or China, they are looking out for their citizens. Unlike our democrats and republicans looking out for themselves.

Exactly!!!

Andrew Jacksons warned repeatedly about it.

Kennedy tried to end before got shot.

The world was fine with Hitler until he opposed it.

Honestly the first thing done after disposing the government without a central bank is institute one.

I think the trail is pretty obvious myself.

I would not normally support much Putin does.

In this effort he has my full support, such as it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

no wonder Putin is making first aid kits/gas masks mandatory for all Russian workers...

he fully expects the West's proxy fighters like the ISIS/AQ Jihadists to descend on Russia and allies using gas & germ bombs everywhere... FOR getting too independent from the central bank, going on an asymmetrical-war footing with the Beast Empire of Progressive-Amerika + London/NATO

add: Putin must have had a real wake-up call in the time he was absent from the world stage in St Petersberg...

Makes me question whether they thought they could pull it off.

Maybe had a jeckel island of their own to reason out their likelyhood of winning this particular fight.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: Rhiannon

well said..i wonder what will happen when we run out of bad guys to kill off?
world peace? doubt it.

You know, that old Chinese curse... "May you live in interesting times" o_0

People say Putin is a chess player and if this isn't true yet, it will be sooner or later. While the western powers were running around like banshees invading and starting wars. Putin calmly set up partnerships with the 3 or 4 countries left, that knew they were on the hitlist... China, Iran and N. Korea. Not to mention Brazil, India, and S. Africa.... Check mate I think?

They've been making pacts, creating banks, setting up trade agreements to buy and sell without the fed reserve note aka dollar, China is working on a SWIFT (electronic funds transfer) alternative, China is lobby'ing to become one of the world currencies, even getting the juan into Canadian banks for people wanting to buy it.

All this was reported on everywhere but the U.S., noooooo here they just rile up the citizens into a bloodlust us vs. them, when in reality our children for the 1st time ever in the history of the U.S. do NOT have it better than the generation before. Or innundate us with celebrity bull# or whose ass is bigger than whose ugh

I really believe that if Putin's bodyguard is dead, there was a coup that was attempted. Imagine finding out your bodyguard and bestie of 13 years sold you out for millions of dollars. Then the reporter takes off with his child to israel?!

I know if and when it happens, it'll hurt, but man... to be free of the rothschild banking system, rid of that debt, being able to keep the money we bust our asses for? Depending ... of course... on what the idiots in charge attempt, regardless, the Founding Fathers came here and set up a republic to fight the 'central bank' idea.

The U.S. Treasury should be printing our dollars. Greenbacks, or Silver Certifcates, or whatever they want to call it at NO INTEREST, no private banks. I guess it will depend on us...

Like Benjamin Franklin said when asked by A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

OK I'm done lol sorry if I got preachy lol but I'm SICK OF WARS DAMMIT I'm sick of MY MONEY going to FOREIGN COUNTRIES when we have kids starving in America... and then people telling me I'm anti-american because I don't want to go to war ARGH! Ok done

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: here4this
a reply to: babybunnies

Is it possible that not having a Central Bank is the effect and not the cause ?

Correlation does not equal causation.

So yes it is possible so many of us connect the dots in the wrong pattern.

I don't think so though.

There are too many coincidences.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

originally posted by: hellobruce

Other countries without a Rothschild Central Bank?

- IRAN
- NORTH KOREA
- VENEZUELA
- CUBA

The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand etc. etc. Most countries have a central bank NOT controlled by the "Rothschilds"!

If you think central banks of the Western World aren't controlled by Rothschilds, what are you doing on a Conspiracy site?

Most central banks are controlled by the Rothschlds, and others like them. They sure aren't controlled by the Governments of the countries they're supposed to represent.

The Rothschilds only left the gold fix in 2004.

The London Gold Fixing (or Gold Fix)[1] is the setting of the price of gold that used to be held on the premises of Nathan Mayer Rothschild & Sons by the members of TheLondon Gold Market Fixing Ltd. However, in 2004, Nathan Mayer Rothschild exited the precious metals business in London and as part of that sold its place on the fixing to Barclays. From that time onwards, the fixing has taken place via a dedicated conference line, which was clearly a necessity as some banks moved their London operations away from the close proximity to the Bank of England and gravitated to areas such asCanary Wharf.

However, the benchmark is still determined twice each business day of the London bullion market - the exceptions to this being Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve when there is only one fixing which is in the morning. It is designed to fix a price for settling contracts between members of the London bullion market, but the gold fixing informally provides a recognized rate that is used as a benchmark for pricing the majority of gold products and derivatives throughout the world's markets. The gold fix is conducted in the United States dollar (USD), the Pound sterling (GBP), and the Euro (EUR) daily at 10.30am and 3pm, London time.

WIKI LINK

Kind of hard to not control the world when your imagination traditionally dictates the price of gold. Not "officially", of course.

You will never find paper on all their assets. No one ever could. That family has had the entire world economy in the bag since Napoleon.

edit on 18-3-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

- IRAN
- NORTH KOREA
- VENEZUELA
- CUBA

The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand etc. etc. Most countries have a central bank NOT controlled by the "Rothschilds"!

If you think central banks of the Western World aren't controlled by Rothschilds, what are you doing on a Conspiracy site?

Most central banks are controlled by the Rothschlds, and others like them. They sure aren't controlled by the Governments of the countries they're supposed to represent.

The London Gold Fixing (or Gold Fix)[1] is the setting of the price of gold that used to be held on the premises of Nathan Mayer Rothschild & Sons by the members of TheLondon Gold Market Fixing Ltd. However, in 2004, Nathan Mayer Rothschild exited the precious metals business in London and as part of that sold its place on the fixing to Barclays. From that time onwards, the fixing has taken place via a dedicated conference line, which was clearly a necessity as some banks moved their London operations away from the close proximity to the Bank of England and gravitated to areas such asCanary Wharf.

However, the benchmark is still determined twice each business day of the London bullion market - the exceptions to this being Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve when there is only one fixing which is in the morning. It is designed to fix a price for settling contracts between members of the London bullion market, but the gold fixing informally provides a recognized rate that is used as a benchmark for pricing the majority of gold products and derivatives throughout the world's markets. The gold fix is conducted in the United States dollar (USD), the Pound sterling (GBP), and the Euro (EUR) daily at 10.30am and 3pm, London time.

WIKI LINK

Kind of hard to not control the world when your imagination traditionally dictates the price of gold. Not "officially", of course.

You will never find paper on all their assets. No one ever could. That family has had the entire world economy in the bag since Napoleon.

That's the whole point, you don't run things from the light.

You do it through proxies from behind the scenes.

Then you can always maintain the illusion you aren't doing it.

There is no grand conspiracy. We aren't even involved.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
well putin is as good as dead.....

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

- IRAN
- NORTH KOREA
- VENEZUELA
- CUBA

WIKI LINK

Pretty much so.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

- IRAN
- NORTH KOREA
- VENEZUELA
- CUBA

WIKI LINK

Pretty much so.

The trouble with not having an independent bank, to limit money supply, is obvious. You will get Governments that will just keep printing it, backed by no other rationale, than their own yes men. Then inflation will take off in that particular country and it wouldn't be possible to fix an exchange rate. The price of goods will, skyrocket and everything will become unstable . Also they couldn't trade overseas very well either. By having an independent money supplier who does the math. You miss out on a great deal of turmoil. Then on the other hand if the money supply is to restricted, poverty ensues. Its a game ,because after a country can feed and house itself it all B.S. from then on.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If he does go through with this plan if it is for real. It'll cause a really big stir not just in the banking world but all politics as well. I'd be hard pressed to find an area that wouldn't be effect.

Also don't see him living very long if it is true, people have a bad habit of dieing when they take on the bank.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
If he does go through with this plan if it is for real. It'll cause a really big stir not just in the banking world but all politics as well. I'd be hard pressed to find an area that wouldn't be effect.

Also don't see him living very long if it is true, people have a bad habit of dieing when they take on the bank.

It is called polonium, only a small trace amount in a cup of coffee or a sandwich.

It is 100% lethal in just a few days to a few weeks depending on the dosage.

There is absolutely nothing that can be done, it is a terrible way to go.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

originally posted by: dreamingawake

- IRAN
- NORTH KOREA
- VENEZUELA
- CUBA

WIKI LINK

Pretty much so.

The trouble with not having an independent bank, to limit money supply, is obvious. You will get Governments that will just keep printing it, backed by no other rationale, than their own yes men. Then inflation will take off in that particular country and it wouldn't be possible to fix an exchange rate. The price of goods will, skyrocket and everything will become unstable . Also they couldn't trade overseas very well either. By having an independent money supplier who does the math. You miss out on a great deal of turmoil. Then on the other hand if the money supply is to restricted, poverty ensues. Its a game ,because after a country can feed and house itself it all B.S. from then on.

I would say history proves having a central bank is much worse honestly.

All one must do to stop the gov from over printing is have a law that exempts them from printing money they don't have the gold reserves to back up.

Problem solved.

Though in reality there is nothing wrong with silver and platinum being used as well.

The currency just has to be backed by physical assets.

Not fiat, faith based currency.

I can't go to a bank and get faith in exchange for my paper.

Under the gold standard I could go to a bank and get gold in exchange for my gold backed paper.

Meaning it gas a physical value, it is used in place of an actual asset.

Vs being back by air and faith. Which is why fiat currency is so volatile.

If people lose faith, it loses value immediately, with nothing physical to back it up.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: romiloDo people really think that Putins russia is the only country considering this. If Russia gets away with this how many other countries will follow suit ( probably china, iran, brazil, argentina etc). If russia and china have been hoarding the gold that they are rumored to have then backing their countries money with gold and other precious metals may be very feasible and if you understand economics you would understand what this would do to the price of gold. The brics currency exchange is also now up and running. Russia also has enormous amounts of unmined gold and other resources including silver and zinc. When america actually had its own currency it did far better than under the control of the central bankers until they tricked the government into getting onto debt again. Americans should really look at their monetry history to understand that this might long term be a very smart move.

On the other side of the coin i cannot see the central bankers letting any country that tries this get away with this without a war even if it means the total anylation of man.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qspeedyrock
a reply to: romiloDo people really think that Putins russia is the only country considering this. If Russia gets away with this how many other countries will follow suit ( probably china, iran, brazil, argentina etc). If russia and china have been hoarding the gold that they are rumored to have then backing their countries money with gold and other precious metals may be very feasible and if you understand economics you would understand what this would do to the price of gold. The brics currency exchange is also now up and running. Russia also has enormous amounts of unmined gold and other resources including silver and zinc. When america actually had its own currency it did far better than under the control of the central bankers until they tricked the government into getting onto debt again. Americans should really look at their monetry history to understand that this might long term be a very smart move.

On the other side of the coin i cannot see the central bankers letting any country that tries this get away with this without a war even if it means the total anylation of man.

And thus we arrive at the end game.

They are so greedy, they will have it all or nobody will have anything.

This is the problem, the unquenchable greed and lust for power that plagues every level of all govs and institutions.

These people must all be purged and shunned or their goals will become reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join