It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin To Nationalise Rothschild Central Bank and Purge “Collaborators” with West

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: johnwick

$500 trillion estimated worth.....ya they have much more than enough already.

I know. Imagine with that amount of wealth, they stay at the top of the pyramid and look down at us with such repulsion and think of the ways how to experiment with our lives and move the strings of the puppet master to see how we react. Sad reality, very sad. This bloodsuckers have had enough fun watching humanity tore each other throats. Should come a time when they must answer for all they have done. That would be a joyous day for the world.

The OP states that he wants to nationalise the bank and the ruble (which is strange, I thought the ruble already was) to increase the money he has to spend on arms - and you think that's a good thing? It sounds strangely to me like he is willing to bankrupt his country to help fund his pet projects. Nice you agree with that approach, but who do you think those weapons will be pointing at?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The scope of using the money, you can spin it the way you wanted. No one knows the reason how the money is going to be spent. But we all know what can do a central bank under the control of Rothschild. So putting both things in a scale, the speculation of how the money is going to be used in one side and Rothschild's control on the other...tell me which side weights more?

edit on 18-3-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The scope of using the money, you can spin it the way you wanted. No one knows the reason how the money is going to be spent. But we all know what can do a central bank under the control of Rothschild. So putting both things in a scale, the speculation of how the money is going to be used in one side and Rothschild's control on the other...tell me which side weights more?

You posted a comment about how the money will be used - it's there in your OP.....

"Putin will soon nationalize the CBR and the ruble according to his confidant Yevgeny Fyodorov – to raise money for his (armament) projects."

I'm not spinning anything, I'm commenting on what you posted.

ETA: his 'confidant' seems a little bit obsessed with Anti Western ideas, check out his bio on wiki -

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-3-2015 by uncommitted because: As per ETA

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

At the risk of putting my popularity even further down the toilet than it already is, I'd have to suggest that while none of us like the western banking system, this could possibly be the all time dumbest move Putin could make. I'm suggesting that because I "think", (speculate), that do so will put modern Russia back in the same place the USSR was in before it collapsed and will set the Russian state up for the identical collapse conditions in that by doing this Putin will have cut Russia off from any method of acquiring the foreign capital needed to keep the country going/growing.

It does mean that he can then print all the Rubles he wants to, but they'll be backed by nothing and won't be exchangeable for anything outside Russia. That will render the Ruble worthless and the result would be that business owners in Russia would start demanding payment in Euros or some other foreign currency. It would therefore seem to me that the only way this would work would be if (and its the Big If) he could somehow tie the Ruble to gold and/or silver but I can't believe they have anything like the gold reserves necessary to pull that off. Also...it would threaten his deal with China because China would no longer want to accept payment for goods in the Ruble because they would be worthless and couldn't be exchanged for any other currency.

I can't see how this could turn out very well.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

At the risk of putting my popularity even further down the toilet than it already is, I'd have to suggest that while none of us like the western banking system, this could possibly be the all time dumbest move Putin could make. I'm suggesting that because I "think", (speculate), that do so will put modern Russia back in the same place the USSR was in before it collapsed and will set the Russian state up for the identical collapse conditions in that by doing this Putin will have cut Russia off from any method of acquiring the foreign capital needed to keep the country going/growing.

It does mean that he can then print all the Rubles he wants to, but they'll be backed by nothing and won't be exchangeable for anything outside Russia. That will render the Ruble worthless and the result would be that business owners in Russia would start demanding payment in Euros or some other foreign currency. It would therefore seem to me that the only way this would work would be if (and its the Big If) he could somehow tie the Ruble to gold and/or silver but I can't believe they have anything like the gold reserves necessary to pull that off. Also...it would threaten his deal with China because China would no longer want to accept payment for goods in the Ruble because they would be worthless and couldn't be exchanged for any other currency.

A star for you for bringing some logical thought to a thread that did indeed need an economics 101.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

By you I meant "YOU", not you you.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It doesn't matter which me me you meant, the post made it very clear (if any of it is little more than idle chatter and is actually worth the time to read it) where the money would be spent. No need for speculation. As TonyS has put in the post above, all this would do is further deplete Russian economic resources..............

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

While it makes sense what you say, I cannot help but smile when I think that we're not talking about a convenience store owner here but about a head of state, a person who has not only shown to be resourceful but also a terrific economist (him and his cabinet of course). Someone who took a totally ruined country as it was Russia in the late 90's, with a mountain of debts and within few years that country came out of the coma, paid the debts, got a surplus in the budget, economy getting stronger, improving the life inside the country and taking an ambitious place in the international community stage. Putin has always shown to have more than one card hidden in his sleeves. And he is surrounded by same very bright minds who I'm sure are educated enough to see 101 economics for what it is

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It doesn't matter which me me you meant, the post made it very clear (if any of it is little more than idle chatter and is actually worth the time to read it) where the money would be spent. No need for speculation. As TonyS has put in the post above, all this would do is further deplete Russian economic resources..............

Your opinion doesn't bother me. Neither makes me change mine. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

While it makes sense what you say, I cannot help but smile when I think that we're not talking about a convenience store owner here but about a head of state, a person who has not only shown to be resourceful but also a terrific economist (him and his cabinet of course). Someone who took a totally ruined country as it was Russia in the late 90's, with a mountain of debts and within few years that country came out of the coma, paid the debts, got a surplus in the budget, economy getting stronger, improving the life inside the country and taking an ambitious place in the international community stage. Putin has always shown to have more than one card hidden in his sleeves. And he is surrounded by same very bright minds who I'm sure are educated enough to see 101 economics for what it is

Sorry, are you looking at some alternative Russia, or do you just want to make pro Putin comments for the sake of it? Russia's economy is in a terrible state, it was before the sanctions and it ain't any better now. One of many up to date links shown below that shows the reality that you don't seem to be aware of...

www.wsj.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Your opinion doesn't bother me. Neither makes me change mine. Cheers.

So I quote back at you comments from the article in your OP, and that makes it my opinion - ok comrade.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The source is irrelevant. It was of course the most obvious next step. The cabal is systematically having a stake driven through its black luciferian heart.

I never would have imagined that I would supported Putin and Iran by any stretch of the imagination. This is the most exciting time in modern history.

The dark side is going down. What shall all the minions of the dark side do when they realize they must get real jobs?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Sorry, are you looking at some alternative Russia, or do you just want to make pro Putin comments for the sake of it? Russia's economy is in a terrible state, it was before the sanctions and it ain't any better now. One of many up to date links shown below that shows the reality that you don't seem to be aware of...

I think I was very specific with the timeline. Jelcin's Russia was a disaster and that change only when Putin came into power.

P.S. Not that it matters or I have any obligation to explain myself but for the sake of the conversation, I ain't pro Putin or pro russian. Not at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So I quote back at you comments from the article in your OP, and that makes it my opinion - ok comrade.

You can quote all you want. Source or not, I have a mind of my own to think and get deductions from what's being said. And I don't see it that way. The source sees it as an attempt to cut the ties with Rothschild to use the money for armament. I see it as an attempt to free countrie's finances from the grip of the bloodsucking douche that controls the world. Etc...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I think I was very specific with the timeline. Jelcin's Russia was a disaster and that change only when Putin came into power.

P.S. Not that it matters or I have any obligation to explain myself but for the sake of the conversation, I ain't pro Putin or pro russian. Not at all.

You spoke about the past but didn't make any reference to the current state being a total mess, indeed you said -

"And he is surrounded by same very bright minds who I'm sure are educated enough to see 101 economics for what it is" which implies present tense. If they are that educated then there wouldn't be a mess and nationalising a bank to spend money on weapons shows only one obvious way of increasing funds doesn't it?

Never mind, I'll leave you to your dreaming.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
By doing this, i think in the mind is longer term growth than the immediate scenarios, of course they would have negative affects first but also other way around, they would be taking huge step in the right direction and perhaps give a nice swing for all those new alliances we have been hearing in the past decade and so.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I have agree, Putin has already shown how sly and resourceful he can be.

My monie is on Putin making it work.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You spoke about the past but didn't make any reference to the current state being a total mess, indeed you said -

"And he is surrounded by same very bright minds who I'm sure are educated enough to see 101 economics for what it is" which implies present tense. If they are that educated then there wouldn't be a mess and nationalising a bank to spend money on weapons shows only one obvious way of increasing funds doesn't it?

Never mind, I'll leave you to your dreaming.

We're personalizing the conversation. We did make our opinions clear and also the stance. What's the need of you blabbering non stop now about the same things? How can I make a clear reference to the current state when is known by all that the sanctions have hurt russian's economy pretty bad. And one of the reasons why Putin wants to cut the ties with Rothschild is exactly to avoid more harm.

My only dream at the moment is that America has always waged just wars and all the rest of the world is evil. Only USA can make it work and has the potential to make it work. Of course that's after conversing with you.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

To be honest Russia has vast natural resources. The Soviets built up a powerful and modern country with them. The country doesn't need international investors or the Banking Cartel. They need leaders that stop stealing everything they can get their hands on.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The country doesn't need international investors or the Banking Cartel. They need leaders that stop stealing everything they can get their hands on.

A fair point, hehe....

As another stated though, no secret he's trying to detangle from the USD. I don't think this particular claim is accurate, but the general idea is so.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join