It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is This In My Picture?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheIceQueen

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
a reply to: TheIceQueen
I posted this on the previous page, and if you imagine there's another little sign underneath it, you get the idea. This sign of course isn't a perfect match, but it has the same shape as the sign on top. It loons like there's a separate smaller sign underneath it, which forms what we see as the lower half of the mouth/jaw.

Of course I see what you see too, which is pareidolia, where the two eyes would be like the tow truck and the car, and the mouth is the divider between the top and bottom signs, etc. Nothing wrong with pareidolia as we all experience it, but once you recognize that's what it is, you can then start to see it's something else.

As someone pointed out maybe I should have flipped the sign as we are looking at a mirror image, but it's not an exact match anyway, however there are other no parking signs that may be a closer match, or it could be another kind of sign.

I thought that it was quite interesting, I've never seen anything like it before. I still don't see the whole sign thing and how that's what it is.. How could a sign be seemingly so close, to where it looks like it is rubbing against the back window of the car?
the way it sits by the window/ just above the trunk. From the right angle it seems as if its nesr the car but its just behind the car looking closer due to the mirror

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: twiztedjester

Yeah, it's odd how it's positioned.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheIceQueen
I thought that it was quite interesting, I've never seen anything like it before. I still don't see the whole sign thing and how that's what it is.. How could a sign be seemingly so close, to where it looks like it is rubbing against the back window of the car?
It's not that close. Didn't you say you were pulling out of a shopping center parking lot? If so it's common to be turning when doing so, which could bring a sign into view like that while you're turning, if it's say a car length behind you.

I'm not sure it's signs, and even if it is, I don't know what the signs say, so I'm not saying these are the exact signs. This is just to give you an example of what the signs might look like and why I think a couple of signs on the same post is a good guess.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Why did you take a pic? Do you take pics in such circumstances often? What I'm getting at did you have an unknown urge or possibly had a spirit want you to or even your subconscious sense something. Assuming that is a spirit. Maybe a death happened at that intersection or mall?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
100% sure it's just a red sign with white lettering. Could be a no loitering sign, a no skating sign, private parking, or tow away zone, etc. The letter groupings just happen to take the shape of something like a skull. A skull however doesn't have a line going through the top. That is just the space between the next set of words. Google search images of signs in your state that say no parking, or no loitering. You will find the sign that matches. You can also just go back to the place you took the picture.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Sunny day.

the sun ray is highlighting a dirty sidemirror, you know theres a surface of glass before the actual mirror and the dirt is whats showing as a boogieman

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nupster

How does that explain what looks like "glowing red eyes"? They aren't actually eyes, but I can see how people think it looks like that.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Good to see this thread brought back to life. After the vid was deleted the first time, in less than 24 hours after being posted, I assumed we were being toyed with.

I've watched the reposted vid a few times. This apparition appears suddenly, out of the blue. It's not something that enters into view as the vehicle moves.

IMO, it's either a Photoshopped thingy added, like they do in UFO vids, or it's IceQueen's guardian angel ensuring that her speeding vehicle did not kill people in that parking lot.
-cwm

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I've watched the reposted vid a few times. This apparition appears suddenly, out of the blue. It's not something that enters into view as the vehicle moves.
Unfortunately your video analysis skills are lacking. Familiarize yourself with "frame rate". It's only 15 frames per second in this video which means it's like 15 still shots per second. Of course things happen in 1/15 second that don't show up with a series of still shots which is what a video really is.

Notice that during that same 1/15 second the apparent sign appeared, the stepped roof line of the building also appeared as highlighted by the red arrows. It seems highly unlikely that it was the building which moved, don't you think? So that leaves the camera and/or vehicle which moved and I don't see much camera movement between these frames, so it's logical to conclude the appearance of both the sign and the roofline feature resulted from vehicle movement..

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Very cool thread. I am going to say it is a road sign of some sort. No Parking Zone?

Edit: And I see above me the proof. Disregard. I will read first next time lol.
edit on 30-3-2015 by ventian because: The thread has been answered.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join