It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is This In My Picture?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Looks like bad Photoshop job to be quite frank.

The things people will do for attention...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheIceQueen
Did you notice what the thing is sitting right behind you, yikes, no
I'm just kidding.

The pic looks really intriguing. Looks like a person.
I have a vid that I never posted because, well, it looks
interesting, shocking even, but hard to prove anything.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but maybe looks like it could be a sign?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Looks like something from wolfenstein.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Oh I mean where was the parking lot? Perhaps google maps will help us with what the area looks like.
Better yet go to Google street view and see if it has a view of that shopping center from the street, which might help with figuring out what it is. Go back in time using the time slider if needed to match the date as closely as you can.

TheIceQueen, I don't think it's that close to the back of your vehicle, and if you look at what's reflected in your back window, it's not in the right position to be a part of that reflection, so, I'm sure it would show a reflection if it were in the right position to do so, thus you can forget about the idea that it doesn't have any reflection. You don't see the reflection, true, but that's not because it doesn't have a reflection, it's because it's not in the right position to have a visible reflection there.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Threads like this always cause alarm bells for me.
What was your motivation for filming ? Its not something that somebody would normally do on leaving a parking lot and then for an apparition to appear is just too coincidental.

Im calling FAKE.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
WOW! There is fully some CREEPY guy in your back seat!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Why was the video taken down? Anybody still have it on their computer, and can upload it somewhere, somehow? And can we get a reason why the video was removed? I'd really like to see it.

OP, are you still living in the area? I wonder if you can try to recreate it.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

A combination of pareidolia, a hot day, a white or beige van passing you by and hitting the breaks and distortion and reflection of the image of the van (including its rear lights) in the inversion mirror.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lindalinda

The video is still there. The OP edited out the link for some reason. Basically its just a one second video. Only one frame shows that thing in the mirror.
edit on 3/20/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hey DA can you embed it? So I can be lazy and don't have to search some random videos for hours till its found. i'll end up in kitty videos, and there goes my day.
a reply to: Deaf Alien

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Certainly looks horrible zoomed in albeit pixellated.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I say:

Either fake...

Or demon...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

?
i still think ridhya debunked this there are claims that fit but really a sign like this or a simular sign seems to be mor logical and is a great find.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hey OP. Can we get the vid back?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's a no parking sign. Like the one found here. Sorry, don't know how to embed.

www.stopsignsandmore.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tdubz
It's a no parking sign. Like the one found here. Sorry, don't know how to embed.

www.stopsignsandmore.com...
I was wondering if it was some type of sign. That's the best guess I've seen in the entire thread. Here's the sign in your link next to the rotated image from the rear-view mirror. I see the resemblance though it's not a perfect match. If somebody wanted to search through more types of no-parking signs they might be able to find a better match. Sometimes there's another little sign under the no parking sign if it only applies during certain hours, which could be what's under it.

It could be some other kind of sign too, but some kind of sign is a good guess I think.

edit on 20-3-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

The video is still where??? I see nothing.

After she says she'll add it, there's another post saying she was in the front seat, then one saying only "N/A" and then she tells us to watch it but there is NO video! Can someone point to the location if I am blind or something??? Thx.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

yea I'm going with some type of warning sign. But also when doing side by side comparisons, remember to flip (mirror) whatever sign you're gonna compare. As it's being seen through a mirror. So words would be backwards, left side flipped to the right side ect.

Really though could be lots of things. Signs, banner, back end of a vehichle. I think pareidolia is the answer here. As I don't believe in the supernatural.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
C'mon guys...

It's a Marlboro sign.

It seems to be slightly skewed and overlapped towards the top due to a bad reflection or crap camera.

edit on 21-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join