It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
I posted these earlier and did not get one reply that i noticed.

I would really like to discuss the possibility that this was on the works and was known for weeks.

With the few facts that we do have, it seems more and more plausible in my eyes.

1. Putin is mia.
2. Kremlin is covering things up.
3. Stories and dates of Putin being out and about just are not adding up with parties involved.

Am i missing something here? Im trying to follow this whole mess but nothing makes any sense.

Tho only thing that does make any sense is this is all a smoke screen for an ongoing operation.

I think this thread is moving so fast, it's hard for people to keep up, took me a while. I think we're kind of on the same wave length. Everyone keeps talking about ukraine, and nukes, and warfare. The first thing I thought on Friday, was that it was weird they were announcing on Friday (when it was too late to make any big runs on anything) that there would be an announcement on Monday.

Then that tweet about Puting taking the game to the next level. After Kim visits him. It's all economic to me. Russia is not hurting at all and could take down the EU tomorrow if he wanted to. I think and hope he's too smart to let the Bolshevik's get to him.

That sort of along the lines you were thinking?

But I'm really hoping it a new marriage and a baby, no matter how much we would all 'get made fun of' by other posters for allowing ourselves to speculate

edit on 15-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: added the baby part, cuz I really really really hope it's an elopement and baby

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

I hope this damned announcement comes before elections in Israel on 17-th

Seriously though, this site www.interpretermag.com... is already collecting and translating most of what is coming from russian tweeter and other dubious places

I

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Okay, time for my tinfoil hat 'out there' conspiracy theory;

If Putin really is gone and with the race to the Presidential election of 2016, is this setting the stage for Nostradamus' third antichrist, known as Mabus to rise? The threat in the East might be neutralized, or at least under control now and all we need is for a new leader to rise with global ambitions disguised as a peace plan to arise.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Found this interesting.

The rumors that Zolotov is dead. He "holds the nuclear suitcase".

The second post concerns Lt. Gen. Viktor Zolotov who has served for 13 years as the chief of the Presidential Security Service and as deputy director of the Federal Protective Service which guards the Kremlin grounds -- and which also holds the "nuclear suitcase." Zolotov is also commander-in-chief of the Interior Ministry's internal troops since 2014 and holds the title of first deputy interior minister. He has been supposedly groomed by Putin to take over the Federal Security Service (FSB).

Source

Him becoming dead is more telling than where Putin is hiding. That indicates a change in control of Nuclear Weapons.

Putin could have been getting his back worked on as some rumors suggest the reason he is incapacitated. Power grabbers would naturally go after Zolotov to get control of Putin's launch capability.

Wow, you win the contest to write the next Mission Impossible Movie.

Chief Bodyguard of Putin ‘Viktor Zolotov’ Confirmed Dead

Source

Sources in Moscow confirmed the information about the death of the chief guardian of Russian President Vladimir Putin General Viktor Zolotov. Reported journalist Alex Mochanov, news reports "Press Ukraine". "The information about the death of the chief guard guarded main contact person my sources in Moscow confirmed", - said TV presenter.

Yikes, you'd have to have a better source than that site. That's way out alternate media.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I don't think that is a new source on the bodyguard dead story is it?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Found this interesting.

The second post concerns Lt. Gen. Viktor Zolotov who has served for 13 years as the chief of the Presidential Security Service and as deputy director of the Federal Protective Service which guards the Kremlin grounds -- and which also holds the "nuclear suitcase." Zolotov is also commander-in-chief of the Interior Ministry's internal troops since 2014 and holds the title of first deputy interior minister. He has been supposedly groomed by Putin to take over the Federal Security Service (FSB).

Source

Him becoming dead is more telling than where Putin is hiding. That indicates a change in control of Nuclear Weapons.

Putin could have been getting his back worked on as some rumors suggest the reason he is incapacitated. Power grabbers would naturally go after Zolotov to get control of Putin's launch capability.

Source

Sources in Moscow confirmed the information about the death of the chief guardian of Russian President Vladimir Putin General Viktor Zolotov. Reported journalist Alex Mochanov, news reports "Press Ukraine". "The information about the death of the chief guard guarded main contact person my sources in Moscow confirmed", - said TV presenter.

Yikes, you'd have to have a better source than that site. That's way out alternate media.

Just google Zolotov dead. Then take your pick of all the hits, you are sure to find one you will like.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik Yeah, I always go the the 'about us' page first. They're a NY think tank, ... uhhh No thanks, but thanks for the effort on your part

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

By a tabloid you ever seen any magazine ever in the US? I can believe a tabloid like I can believe I'm a prophet for the porcelain gods....

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Just google Zolotov dead. Then take your pick of all the hits, you are sure to find one you will like.

nope, didn't find a source I like.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

It is very possible that Putin sniffed out a Coup plot and holed up to protect himself. In the old Soviet days leaders faked Coup starts to smoke out rats. However in a serious Coup visibility to the public is incredibly powerful. Putin would never voluntarily leave Moscow if a real Coup was happening. He could rally a massive crowd of supporters very quickly in Moscow.

Some thoughts on your idea...

But wouldn't it be smarter to create a chaotic/mysterious event to cover the fact that there is a massive sweep in progress?

I'm just wondering with the influx of Chinese $$ now, what deal was made and with who. It was to ease the effects of US sanctions officially. But it makes me wonder of there was a bigger deal at hand.

I lack the knowledge of the Russian political system that is crucial in making a more informed assumption.
edit on 3/15/2015 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Found this interesting.

Source

Source

Yeah, I got search returns from "BeforeIt'sNews" and other reliable news organizations.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

nope, didn't find a source I like.

Wow, you scanned 15,000 hits that fast?
Amazing.

link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

I was thinking more along the lines of some monetary or military backing from China to anti Putin political members for removal of Putin.

link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
If Putin really is gone ....

I don't think Putin is gone.

The Armenian President claims to have spoken to Putin over the phone on March 12.

www.eurasianet.org...

Clearly unless a voice mimic fooled him then Putin is still actively running the country.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
TextIn all of this I find a couple of things disconcerting...

-To state the obvious first, Putin and his number two missing for over a week

-Little to no MSM coverage of this in US

-Power outages in Moscow

-The fire at novodevichy convent (New Maidens' Monastery) near the time of their Women's Day celebrations. Perhaps this is someone trying to send out a message?

-all of the info and disinfo out there. Why not show him or make a verfiable statement?

-US Stryker forces moving to easter Europe

All the coverup coming out of the Kremlin ( he is sick, he saw this leader, old pictures/video)

Whatever is going on is big and I really don't think the real story will ever come out. But for all of those who are just drooling at the mouth for an official story, take it with a grain of salt...
edit on 15-3-2015 by For Truth because: ETA

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Found this interesting.

Source

Source

Yeah, I got search returns from "BeforeIt'sNews" and other reliable news organizations.

So if beforeitsnews does a spoof on any subject, it automatically makes anything on that subject false. Got ya

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I was browsing across a comment from another site, the poster claims that he is a shortwave ham operator and stated that the Russian Woodpecker has started up.

Can anyone confirm this, and if so, what is it? I read various different theories but none pointed to anything specific besides a signal disrupting communications.

Any ham operators on board?

This is the best resource I found on the Russian Woodpecker.

Source
edit on 15-3-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What I don't understand is that if Viktor Zolotov has been killed (which according to unreliable/untrustworthy news sources happened at least 3 days ago, if not longer), why it hasn't been in any form in the (not even Russian) mainstream media after at least 3 days already. That sounds absolutely fake to me. Can they really hide the death of such an important person for several days? I'd think not. There is always at least one telltale who leaks it to others, be it on purpose or accidentally. If an important person has died, someone knows about it, and someone would leak it in one way or another. (Unless Mr. Putin went on a vacation to a remote region only together with Mr. Zolotov without any form of guards and whatsoever.) I don't believe this could be hidden for over 3 days at all. A disappearance, sure, but a death, no. I don't think Mr. Zolotov went out into the woods on his own.

Anyway, it's 2:40 AM, time to get some sleep and hopefully we'll get to hear something about Putin later today as it is supposedly going to happen.

P.S.: And please don't come up with old stories again which have been debunked a 1000 times already. F.I. It wasn't the Kremlin which was on fire tonight, yet people still jump in the thread 10 pages later on saying ''HEY GUYS! BREAKING NEWS! THE KREMLIN IS ON FIRE, IT'S PROBABLY BEEN HIT BY A MISSILE!". Read through some of the pages of this thread before you post 'breaking news' or other 'confirmations' from 'well-informed sources'.

edit on 15-3-2015 by TheWiseDwarf because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This thread has jumped the shark. Some way out theories. One of the most creative threads for sure. Like reading a trashy suspense novel with a cliffhanger that just hangs and hangs.
edit on 15-3-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta

It is very possible that Putin sniffed out a Coup plot and holed up to protect himself. In the old Soviet days leaders faked Coup starts to smoke out rats. However in a serious Coup visibility to the public is incredibly powerful. Putin would never voluntarily leave Moscow if a real Coup was happening. He could rally a massive crowd of supporters very quickly in Moscow.

Some thoughts on your idea...

Yeah with a 80-something approval rating. If anything happened to him.....

But wouldn't it be smarter to create a chaotic/mysterious event to cover the fact that there is a massive sweep in progress? I'm just wondering with the influx of Chinese $$ now, what deal was made and with who. It was to ease the effects of US sanctions officially. But it makes me wonder of there was a bigger deal at hand. I lack the knowledge of the Russian political system that is crucial in making a more informed assumption.

It's soooo much bigger. Brazil Russia India China South Africa (BRICS) And now add Iran. These countries are all sick of the petro dollar. Meaning anytime any government anywhere in the world wants to buy oil, they first have to 'BORROW' U.S. Dollars, because dollars are the world reserve currency and currently the only currency anyone can purchase oil with.

They are setting up an alliance of nations to go around it. Add the fact that Kim just visited Putin, and maybe you can add N. Korea to that list.

China is pushing and negotiating for the juan to become the reserve currency with the International Monetary Fund, equivalent to the Federal Reserve Bank here in America.

None of those countries NEED the U.S. except for what Nixon put in place (going off the gold reserve, and making a deal that the saudi's (opec) would only accept dollars as payment for oil.

Now if all those countries are no longer 'borrowing' aka (paying # tons of interest simply because they are forced into it by opec) Bye bye dollar.

edit on 15-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: werid formatting

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join