It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Notice how your posts say he's isolating himself. How? he's promoting friendships with Korea talking with Iran about nuke power and he's taken his troops out of Ukraine, isolating himeself how other than possibly hiding from attack? Sounds like being cautious more than isolation or coup.
edit on 5310732015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I actually have netplus, live russian tv, sucks I can't understand any of it, they were showing what looked like a documentary of WW1 or WW2, which makes sense due to the time difference of course. Checked out some Serbian tv and they were talking about the EU pros/cons.

Maybe he'll be reporting from a bunker live tomorrow and say 'the Dollar is dead' or some announcement that needed him to be safely tucked away first.

Or heck maybe he decided to go hiking in the Dyatlov Pass area
edit on 15-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Do we have any Russians posting here that live near Moscow? Are they hearing or seeing anything unusual?
edit on 15-3-2015 by thepixelpusher because: content

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Do we have any Russians posting here that live near St Petersburg? Are they hearing or seeing anything unusual?

The Pro-Russian ATS posters are avoiding this thread like the plague...let alone Russians actually inside Russia!

Don't hold your breath for live confirmation from a warm body in here!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It's 4 am in the morning on a Monday no normal citizen would be awake unless they had a reason, work, small children etc.
edit on 5310832015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Found this interesting.

The rumors that Zolotov is dead. He "holds the nuclear suitcase".

The second post concerns Lt. Gen. Viktor Zolotov who has served for 13 years as the chief of the Presidential Security Service and as deputy director of the Federal Protective Service which guards the Kremlin grounds -- and which also holds the "nuclear suitcase." Zolotov is also commander-in-chief of the Interior Ministry's internal troops since 2014 and holds the title of first deputy interior minister. He has been supposedly groomed by Putin to take over the Federal Security Service (FSB).

Source

Him becoming dead is more telling than where Putin is hiding. That indicates a change in control of Nuclear Weapons.

Putin could have been getting his back worked on as some rumors suggest the reason he is incapacitated. Power grabbers would naturally go after Zolotov to get control of Putin's launch capability.
edit on 15-3-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good question, if they're not members here, you think they'd be posting somewhere. Twitter, but does twitter have an automatic translate? I did see a lot of cyrillic posts trending the past few days, but didn't bother to try to copy/paste translate any of them.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, that's where the "story" of the lights being out originated from. At least that's what I've gathered from a quick search around the web. Don't really know much about Moscow geography, just passing along the "info".

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Do we have any Russians posting here that live near St Petersburg? Are they hearing or seeing anything unusual?

The Pro-Russian ATS posters are avoiding this thread like the plague...let alone Russians actually inside Russia!

Don't hold your breath for live confirmation from a warm body in here!!!
I don't 'hate' Russia, not sure what you mean by pro-russia, but I'm assuming I might fall into that category since I see Russia as one of the countries bucking the one world, one currency, one culture, takeover

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

ya could be something so simple like there was a threat that seemed legit so they beefed up security a bit. The problem is there are literally a dozen theories and not one thing of concrete yet...I don't see how you could cover up an assassination this long. There would be too many inner people freaking out and talking about it..telling their families or even people leaving the country seeking asylum by now. I just think there would be much more going on if he was killed.

I'm not saying Putin was assassinated. I was merely pointing out the possibility that Putin might be under tighter security after his "rival" was executed near the Kremlin. My earlier posts show I agree with you that Russian friends and family would already have leaked things if Putin was killed. I don't believe Putin was killed.

sorry if i came off like that i was just saying i agree with you totally then added in my own anti assassinated theory...my bad mate!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Maybe if I'm still awake, I'll try to record it with my phone, post it, and see if google will translate it from there. Anyone know what time any official announcement is supposed to be being made?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

All of Putin rumors, whereabouts coming from Russia or Ukraine with one exception: the story about Putin child in Switzerland.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock *off topic* Just looked at your avatar, is that a pawn committing suicide, or being suicided? LOL too funny nice!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Found this interesting.

The second post concerns Lt. Gen. Viktor Zolotov who has served for 13 years as the chief of the Presidential Security Service and as deputy director of the Federal Protective Service which guards the Kremlin grounds -- and which also holds the "nuclear suitcase." Zolotov is also commander-in-chief of the Interior Ministry's internal troops since 2014 and holds the title of first deputy interior minister. He has been supposedly groomed by Putin to take over the Federal Security Service (FSB).

Source

Him becoming dead is more telling than where Putin is hiding. That indicates a change in control of Nuclear Weapons.

Putin could have been getting his back worked on as some rumors suggest the reason he is incapacitated. Power grabbers would naturally go after Zolotov to get control of Putin's launch capability.

Wow, you win the contest to write the next Mission Impossible Movie.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik Just offering since I do have access to it, if google won't translate it, maybe some members can, I know a couple have already translated written cyrillic, so I'm assuming they can speak it also. IF I stay awake, not sure when this announcement is supposed to be

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I posted these earlier and did not get one reply that i noticed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would really like to discuss the possibility that this was on the works and was known for weeks.

With the few facts that we do have, it seems more and more plausible in my eyes.

1. Putin is mia.
2. Kremlin is covering things up.
3. Stories and dates of Putin being out and about just are not adding up with parties involved.

Am i missing something here? Im trying to follow this whole mess but nothing makes any sense.

Tho only thing that does make any sense is this is all a smoke screen for an ongoing operation.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

All of Putin rumors, whereabouts coming from Russia or Ukraine with one exception: the story about Putin child in Switzerland.

I like the Putin child story, but other rumors have some interesting points to them as well. NY Post put a story out that said 3 different media outlets in the Swiss city confirm different parts of the baby story. One confirms Putins girlfriend booked 2 rooms, a different outlet confirms seeing Putins girlfriend in the city's main plaza, a third says there were lots of cars with Russian tags around the city all of a sudden.

That's all speculative...but 3 different outlets putting together a story. The speculation gets a little stronger.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Found this interesting.

Source

Wow, you win the contest to write the next Mission Impossible Movie.

Chief Bodyguard of Putin ‘Viktor Zolotov’ Confirmed Dead

Source

Sources in Moscow confirmed the information about the death of the chief guardian of Russian President Vladimir Putin General Viktor Zolotov. Reported journalist Alex Mochanov, news reports "Press Ukraine". "The information about the death of the chief guard guarded main contact person my sources in Moscow confirmed", - said TV presenter.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
I posted these earlier and did not get one reply that i noticed.
I would really like to discuss the possibility that this was on the works and was known for weeks.

It is very possible that Putin sniffed out a Coup plot and holed up to protect himself. In the old Soviet days leaders faked Coup starts to smoke out rats. However in a serious Coup visibility to the public is incredibly powerful. Putin would never voluntarily leave Moscow if a real Coup was happening. He could rally a massive crowd of supporters very quickly in Moscow.

Some thoughts on your idea...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I hope this damned announcement comes before elections in Israel on 17-th

Seriously though, this site www.interpretermag.com... is already collecting and translating most of what is coming from russian tweeter and other dubious places

I

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join