It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Issues Saturday Night Iran Deal Warning To The Senate. .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
a reply to: Connector

Your being facetious ... right ?

Did you just wake up from a coma, try putting "THREATS AGENST AMERICA BY IRAN" and read anyone of the hundred that's sure to be there.

post the links please

~ETA~ Next I suspect you'll parrot the " Wipe Israel Off the Map" meme...
edit on 14-3-2015 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Battleline

How does this deal with Iran ruin America?

I'm curious too.......sounds like more Bibi popo

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

Really....our nation's appearance to the world has long been tainted.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight
So just do some more damage to it then right?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

My sentiments exactly. Just more information for the world to see we are not as capable as we claim.

(post by Battleline removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline

Did the person in the cubical next to you give you the star for that comment.

If your not a simpleton , your surly acting like one, do your own research slick.

I ask nicely for some links to do some research and this is your ad hominem response?

No cubical......actual am in the free market for myself

LINKS PLEASE!!!!!!!

~ETA~

If your not a simpleton

The irony is strong here.......

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Tell that to Obama.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

link 1

link 2 fixed
There's more but do you need it?

edit on 5311032015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: fixed link 2

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

Since you seem to be a fan of telling people to Google, take a look at the burden of proof fallacy.

I hope you meant me as the guy in the cubicle, badge of honor to be called a shill

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

Second one is 404 abs first on is about what they would do in a confrontation with out military.

Does that into the wipe us off the face of the earth category?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I was posting hostilities easily apparent. I am no. Saying we will be wiped off the earth but that's also conjectured. And btw fixed that link.
edit on 5311032015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember

link 1

link 2
There's more but do you need it?

Really...those are your sources? lol We have a pretty big thing here about UNBIASED sources and those don't meet the requirement.

Please, provide me with a transcript of any current Iranian Leader stating they want the US off the map...please.....please...show me this........

I'm guessing most people that are against any Iranian deal are Xtian fundies.......pushin' towards that big old biblical apocalypse. Thank Yahweh Bibi was in court recently to drum up nonsense...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

so connector since you can't beat the fundament of the argumen. That iran does not like us you subjugate a phrase? So because there's no link directly stating they don't like us enough to wipe us off the map, that means we can't possibly be an enemy right? Listen to yourself. Let's not forget the Iranian sub off the east coast a few years ago with them stating their effectiveness to reach our coast undetected. but that doesn't show aggression now does it?
edit on 5311032015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

so connector since you can't beat the fundament of the argumen. That iran does not like us you subjugate a phrase? So because there's no link directly stating they don't like us enough to wipe us off the map, that means we can't possibly be an enemy right? Listen to yourself. Let's not forget the Iranian sub off the east coast a few years ago with them stating their effectiveness to reach our coast undetected. but that doesn't show aggression now does it?

You obviously can't hold a proper debate.....your word salad above is testament to that.

Battleline...where are those LINKS please?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

You obviously can't hold a proper debate.....your word salad above is testament to that.

I'm confused at your explanation of debate? What evidence do you have to show that we are best of friends you have to provide a counterpoint for it to be a debate .... Like I said I'm just throwing in what I see, I did not declare anything of a map sort again I will reiterate that I am showing hostilities between the two. Re-read the posts bud.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'm confused at your explanation of debate? What evidence do you have to show that we are best of friends you have to provide a counterpoint for it to be a debate .... Like I said I'm just throwing in what I see, I did not declare anything of a map sort again I will reiterate that I am showing hostilities between the two. Re-read the posts bud.

I did ....a few times...it still makes no sense,as does this post...night

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Sounds like a reading comprehension issue. Or vision haha ! Have a good one and get your eyes checked! I kid!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

They didn't just undermine Obummer, they undermined the complete office and stability of the any future administration.

The myopic view of some is baffling.....

Let's be honest now. For the past 3 or 4 decades the presidents themselves have done a pretty good job of undermining the office and future administrations. We've had presidents committing crimes and lying pretty much without shame. One resigned and there are others that should have. This stupid letter is a drop in the bucket.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

They didn't just undermine Obummer, they undermined the complete office and stability of the any future administration.

The myopic view of some is baffling.....

Let's be honest now. For the past 3 or 4 decades the presidents themselves have done a pretty good job of undermining the office and future administrations. We've had presidents committing crimes and lying pretty much without shame. One resigned and there are others that should have. This stupid letter is a drop in the bucket.

I agree..except "this drop in the bucket" could be "what broke the camels back" internationally. We'll see.....

~ETA~ Still waiting on Battleline for those links.......

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join