It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh yes, I am *soooo* unamerican *cough*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Why, because you say so? Don't be mad at me because your a blind patriot that thinks we should support our government no matter what it does...your ignorant...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Oh come on. Enogh BS. What has Bush and his men done? Have they commited genocide? Have they killed for fun? What have they doent o commit terror? Yous aying thats BS, just because you don't like them is ignorant.

Yeah, I think Clinton was a idiot, but I don't say he and Gore are terrosits.

It is wrong for me to say I love America, but it is okay for me the say # America. Cant figure that one out.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Those who protest this country do so with freedom, even if their msg is not always heeded-you can vote still! Those who protest this country just to protest and still enjoy all of its freedoms and oppurtunities make me sick.

Are you under the impression that the American people took their freedoms by sitting on their ass picking their noses? You might want to rethink that, you also might want to thank protesters around the world for the freedom you have today.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
You've only been on this board for couple days. We'll see what your thinking process would be like in a couple of months on this board.

Man, you keep coming up with that "I've been on this board longer than you, so i am smarter, better..."crap, and it doesn't mean squat. I have been on this earth long enough. This 'board' is not going to change my thinking - sorry. Maybe you have been here too long?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So if I saw "I love America" that is anti-American? If I said "I like Bush", that is wrong? But if I say "f*f*ck the USA' its okay? Is that what you are getting across?

No. Youre missing the point. Believing blindly in the govornment and supporting it as it destroys the very ideals most sacred to American spirit is Anti American. Saying stupid things like you will die for your country regardless of what its doing or supporting is Un American. Not questioning the govornment and waving your Made in China flag whle the president right in front of your face wipes his butt with the constitution makes you Un American.

Saying "F**k the US simply makes you left wing.

So I guess I will die a "terroist" because I love America. I guess I am a "terroist" because I like and support Bush. I guess I am one lousy mothetf*cker if I would die for America.

What the hell are you going on about? Are you high? What does terrorism have to do with opposing your govornment?

No, you would be one hell of a misled fool if you thought for one minute you were dying for America. You would be dying for the people who are killing America, and dying for thier sick twisted plans and plot to dehumanize humanity.

You cant die for America, because America is already dead.

And Thorfinn Skullsplitter, your idea of "terroists" is complete bull#. You just hate America thats all. Your ignorant.

Actually, his ideas of terrorists is excellent. Couldnt agree more. Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, ect.......terrorists who are doing more to nail Americas coffin shut than Mohammed Attas gang could do in 40 lifetimes.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Man, you keep coming up with that "I've been on this board longer than you, so i am smarter, better..."crap, and it doesn't mean squat. I have been on this earth long enough. This 'board' is not going to change my thinking - sorry. Maybe you have been here too long?

No, it doesnt mean that. I only say to the people who call me a racist when they just register here. You think I'm lying, go look it up.

And just give yourself time, you'll start to doubt your patriotism.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Oh come on. Enogh BS. What has Bush and his men done? Have they commited genocide? Have they killed for fun? What have they doent o commit terror? Yous aying thats BS, just because you don't like them is ignorant.

Hmmm................the patriot act. Sending thousands of soldiers to go secure

thier oil fields so they can be rich. Funding Saddam so he could commit genocide. For starters. Lets not go into 9/11, now.

Yeah, I think Clinton was a idiot, but I don't say he and Gore are terrosits

I would. So would the people of Waco, Ruby Ridge, and little Eliam. And for the above mentioend reasons, with variations.

It is wrong for me to say I love America, but it is okay for me the say f*f*ck America. Cant figure that one out.

No. Its wrong for you to blindly support and defend the rights of our overlords to continue to kill this country.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

152 EXECUTIONS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS

Curtailing of freespeech and basic civil rights. Guantanamo Bay death camp. The lies about Iraq that have costed many innocent lives.

I think that when innocent people die because of your lies and policy, you are a terrorist.

If a lady on a plane breastfeeding her baby can be called a terrorist, why can't Bush and his cronies?

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You might want to rethink that, you also might want to thank protesters around the world for the freedom you have today.

I disagree.

Many of the protesters have actually caused the elimination of many freedoms.

If we are to thank anyone, its bold individuals and groups who put thier necks on the line battling a very dangerous and powerful enemy, through information spread, direct challenges, even direct combat.

A bunch of unwahsed oped up college kids screaming thier fool heads off about this and that are not to be thanked.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What the hell has Bush done the world. What? Give me a good damn example. One damn example. I am near my last nerve's end with you ignorance. You Sakadi and Skull are jsut blind left-wing hippies liek Michael Moore.

Fine, I am going to join the Navy in about 6 years, and I will serve my nation proudly. Personaly I think you and Skull are the most unAmerican things in the country.

I am disgusted. I hope you two do nto even call youselves American. I pray to God you do not. I think you should get the hell out of America right now.

And I hope you don't think your conervative for one second.

This country is not dead in the least bit. You are blind with liberalism and hate they your cannot see the beauty of America.

Ignorance liek yours destroys worlds.
t think your conervative for one second.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If you really think about it, no one should be proud enough to boast about America, why?

Because America probably tops the list in suicide, murder, robbery, theft, divorce, and crime in general.

But how does America cover it's shame? It tries to fix the problems of the world instead fixing her own problems.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter

152 EXECUTIONS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS

Curtailing of freespeech and basic civil rights. Guantanamo Bay death camp. The lies about Iraq that have costed many innocent lives.

I think that when innocent people die because of your lies and policy, you are a terrorist.

If a lady on a plane breastfeeding her baby can be called a terrorist, why can't Bush and his cronies?

You are a compltete idiot Skull, a complete idiot. Yiour just and anti-war hippie and I will not listen to you # anymore.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No, it doesnt mean that. I only say to the people who call me a racist when they just register here. You think I'm lying, go look it up.

And just give yourself time, you'll start to doubt your patriotism.

I trust you are not saying I called you racist-

My patriotism is tempered with harsh reality, and I lived through Vietnam, the 60s and watergate. Believe me, I know the dark truth. Yet, I do not live in Cuba, France or any other country because: I still LIKE it here. Is that too much?

The people here are microcosm like any other forum that fosters a view or ideology. There has to be some disenters, count me in!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't know or don't care if you called me a racist before. Just thought I'd let you know why I say what I say.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You might want to rethink that, you also might want to thank protesters around the world for the freedom you have today.

I disagree.

Many of the protesters have actually caused the elimination of many freedoms.

If we are to thank anyone, its bold individuals and groups who put thier necks on the line battling a very dangerous and powerful enemy, through information spread, direct challenges, even direct combat.

A bunch of unwahsed oped up college kids screaming thier fool heads off about this and that are not to be thanked.

Really? I wonder how African Americans finally gained their freedoms to not be slaves anymore.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The criticism directed towards the U.S is not about being against America as a country or what it stands for, or against American's themselves.

For the majority of people it's purely against the Government. I would die for my country too (Scotland, not Britain..
)

I wouldn't die for my Government.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I don't know or don't care if you called me a racist before. Just thought I'd let you know why I say what I say.

Is there someting wrong with your thinking?
Do you know what you just said even? No sense at all.
I am not sure you know why you say what you say. Maybe you would like for me to call you a racist so you would feel better- and coming from me (a minority in this country) that would be something!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

What the hell has Bush done the world. What? Give me a good damn example. One damn example. I am near my last nerve's end with you ignorance. You Sakadi and Skull are jsut blind left-wing hippies liek Michael Moore.

This is exactly what I mean. This is the problem thats killing America. people like you. You support our destruction.

And for your info, twinkie, Im niether left wing nor a hippie. Im a libertarian. Do you know what that is? Were you aware there are political philosphies beyond your simple minded division of right and left?

Fine, I am going to join the Navy in about 6 years, and I will serve my nation proudly. Personaly I think you and Skull are the most unAmerican things in the country.

Youre singing up to be an armed test subject? Good for you. My service in the army woke me up to the reality of how very twisted this country has become, I can only hope that it will enlighten your thick skull and make you see that America aint what it was meant to be.

I am disgusted. I hope you two do nto even call youselves American. I pray to God you do not. I think you should get the hell out of America right now.

I do call myself an America. Why? because I am one. Im closer to the tree than you are.

I dont call you American, I call you cattle. Do you even understand our history, child?

My self esteem hasnt sunk that low that Id call myself something that insulting. Im not inbred, a religious nut, or a closet homo. Thus, Im not conservative, in your book.

This country is not dead in the least bit.

And you probably believe the Lion King was a discovery channel documentary.

You are blind with liberalism and hate they your cannot see the beauty of America

I have seen the beauty. Now I have to fight spam brains like you to ensure that you dont bury it.

You cant spell, and call me ignorant? Destroys worlds? LOL.

think your conervative for one second.

And not to mention memory impaired. You stated this once before already, mr Broken record.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Really? I wonder how African Americans finally gained their freedoms to not be slaves anymore.

Yeah. It was called the civil war.

Is this history impairment night or what?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Why don't you tell me what good Bush has done for the world? The beginnings of a new arms race? Star Wars Defense? Operation Iraq Liberation? I could be blinded by the left just as easily as you could blinded by the right.

un-American, un-American, un-American, is that supposed to make me feel ashamed?

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against it's government."--Edward Abbey

Unfortunately, I am an American, despite the fact that I hate it's government and don't pray to God. What makes you a better American than me? Would you mind explaining that?

Never claimed to be, thanks...

This country is not dead in the least bit. You are blind with liberalism and hate they your cannot see the beauty of America.

I see beauty in America that has nothing to do with it's government.

t think your conervative for one second.

Atleast my ignorance isn't one that aspires to create nuclear bombs, death-camps, or a police state in the country you claim to love so much.

PS. When you get so irritated during a post that you feel compelled to mispell words out of frustration you make yourself look like an a$$...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join