It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh yes, I am *soooo* unamerican *cough*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't know where you come off saying this.

You mentioned how I always talk about longevity on this site or what not, and I have. And I responded by saying that the only reason I say that is for the people who are so quick to judge me, especially the newcomers. It has nothing to do with race.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ya know, I try to be a nice guy realy. But you Elf are a baffoon. You think your a better American than me?!? Man there is something wrong here. I think you are an Anarchistic Libertarain.

Ya know what. I find what you say offending. Two cousins of mine died at Pearl Harbor, and another one executed by the Japs. My family has always served the USA, and they would die as fast as I would for it.

And while I was off ATS, I bought you and Skull two tickets to Cuba so you can live with a communist bastarad who hates America.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Today, I discovered there are many iditos in the world. I dont give a # that I cannot spell. I dont.

Here is how I am a better American. I support my country, I love my country. I dont hate the #ing country and the goverment like you.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Really? I wonder how African Americans finally gained their freedoms to not be slaves anymore.

Yeah. It was called the civil war.

Is this history impairment night or what?

Martin Luther King came after the civil war. I suppose you aren't thinking of those slaves or perhaps you don't believe they were slaves technically speaking, but they were.

The fact is they took their freedoms through protest and fighting for their rights.

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by Total Enslavement]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ya know, I try to be a nice guy realy. But you Elf are a baffoon. You think your a better American than me?!? Man there is something wrong here. I think you are an Anarchistic Libertarain.

It took you how many posts to figure this out?

Ya know what. I find what you say offending. Two cousins of mine died at Pearl Harbor, and another one executed by the Japs. My family has always served the USA, and they would die as fast as I would for it.

I find you offensive as well. My uncle was maimed in Vietnam. Friends of mine went crazy from Gulf War syndrome. I still suffer from after efects as well.

Youre family died for the interests of a very anti American govornment, like so many others. You would go die for the Anti American tyrants that rule your country? You would die to push faster the NWO agenda?

The hundreds of thousands of soldiers, from world war 1 to today, all of them.....

THEY DIED FOR NOTHING. THEY DIED FOR THE INTERESTS OF ILLUMINATI, BILDERBERG, ZIONIST, MASON, WHATEVER SHADOW ORG. THIER LIVES WERE SACRIFICED FOR THE GOAL OF THE NWO. CAPECHE?

And while I was off ATS, I bought you and Skull two tickets to Cuba so you can live with a communist bastarad who hates America.

Well, its your money to waste. Buy me a ticket to the Uk and then well talk..........

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nah, the one for the UK was too expensive,but there is a chaep deal for Ireland

There is no NWO. I do not belive there is one. My ancestors died for America. Not some f*cked up Illuminati who were wiped out in the 1800s to my knowledge.

But then what is Saddam? What is Osama? Are they angels?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thank you for reminding me why I stay away from these stupid discussions anymore.

Jedi, I have broken blood vessels in the past listening and replying to these stupid left crybabies, its not worth it.

There's too many Bushies and "Proud Americans" running around, not knowing why they're proud of America.

America- The Land of Oppurtunity... and Mirages...

Speak for yourself Illmatic.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Martin Luther King came after the civil war. I supposed you aren't thinking of those slaves or perhaps you don't believe they were slaves technically speaking, but they were.

They werent. The gained the right to vote before women did. It came down to a matter of segregation in society, not slavery.

The fact is they took their freedoms through protest and fighting for their rights

No, thier freedoms were in the works before that. They had legal liberties. It was social barriers and social segegation that was the issue. It wasnt a matter of changing govornment. It was a matter of changing the way people behaved towards others of color.

And through thier protests came affirmitive action, which while giving certain people advantages, took away advantage and liberty for others.

The actual freedom, physical freedom, of the slaves, came through bloodshed and war. Thier social liberation came through protest.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Again, what makes you a better American? Calling others a buffoon makes you a better American all of a sudden?

My father served in Vietnam and my grandfather served on the USS. Missouri, what's your point? By the way, it's Japanese...

Do you want a demonstration of what you can do with your tickets?

Here is how I am a better American. I support my country, I love my country. I dont hate the f-ing country and the goverment like you.

Translation: "I obey my government, I support my government and love my government no matter what it does because I am told to..."

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thor, its translated as:

"I am a mind eunich. I am incapable of seeing the obvious and incapableof critical thinking. I shall tread and destroy anyone who offends my masters. I am the willing droid slave of my shadowlords, glory to them forever and ever, amen".

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The actual freedom, physical freedom, of the slaves, came through bloodshed and war. Thier social liberation came through protest.

War happens to be protest in a very violent way, thank you for making my point.

Now get in the back of the bus and shut up.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I dont ride a bus, i walk or ride my bike.

War as protest? Interesting spin.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ok Skull. I respect the dead while you say they died for #. The Japs, brutaly murderd him. He was forced to march for miles no-stop whith no food, water. He was tortured with knives and other forms of torture. He died while praying to God, his last words where a prayer. I know that because my grandmother's uncle who was a priest wrote my great-grandfather telling them the details befored he died as well.

I support my country no matter what.

"I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
and I won't forget
the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
and I'd proudly stand up next to you,
to defend her still today.
'cause there ain't no doubt, I love this land
GOD BLESS THE USA!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I didn't necessarily say they died for sh!t. What if, just what if you were to find out that all the bad things America is accused of worldwide were true? What would that do to your love for your country and government?

It's fine and dandy that you love your country/government to the bitter end. However, wanting others to shut up because they disagree with you makes you a bogus patriot.

Everyone has a right to speak their minds, be it a blind patriotism or a blind hate for government. Those that truly fought for our freedom would be ashamed to see peoples ideas and opinions opressed by those that just don't agree...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would like tp point out you and Elf started this, by accusing me of "blind patriotism". I only disgreed with LOBO, nothing more nothing less. You lit the fuse, not I.

Oh and BTW, I hate political correctness, so they are Japs.

This is my last post on this matter, unless something stirs me up. I already wated enough energy on this.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No, jedi, It was i who said they died for nothing.

The did. Thier lives were thrown away fighting wars for a less than right govornment.

They fought wars under false pretenses. The joined under the assumption that it was the right thing to do, that fighting for thier leaders meant fighting for thier country.

And they paid the price with thier lives.

They died for the NWO. yet even death didnt reveal the truth to them.

How many more monuments will litter DC full of names of all the sacrificail lambs of the shadow gov?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Fine, I get you two confused.

So you have no sympathy for those who died? Do you feel pain for them at all?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
well here are two cents

i am very proud of the degree too which our philosophical fore founders [ Washington, Jefferson, Franklin,etc...]
have extended the ideals and seeds of Greek demorcracy. This I will defend.
I will not go blindly forth to kill for anyone, nor should I be asked to.
our country was founded on obtaining freedom from an unjust King George
is it possible that once again we find ourselves under the rule of an unjust King George [or is it merely coincidence, a play on words, title, and position]
after all in his debate with Gore he did indeed suggest he should be made "King and he would straighten everything out"
at any rate I am extremely proud to be an American, I am not always proud of the men who who control the massive power we all have built or of all of their deeds

a question?
can anyone tell me why when I logged on to this thread
my computer was forced to accept a certificate from the DoD or i could not access it! Did this occur to anyone else?
I suppose I should go delete that certificate if I can find it

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Jedi Master,

Freedom in America is dying before your eyes, but it seems you cannot see it. I think it's fair to call this blind patriotism.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I would rather morals than civil rights. So if you mean abortion bans then yes they are but I dont care.

If you mean its because of Bush, its just because you hate him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join