It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All employees of the Russian Embassy in London have left?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the ATS article about the Russian number station UVB-76?

I'm going to go way out in left field, but I wonder if anyone is actively listening to it and whether it's broadcasting anything unusual...

Here's the link to the ATS article by member SuperSeeds:

Russian number station UVB-76 went active last night.
edit on 3/13/2015 by EternalSolace because: Added link to thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Nothing. No press release
second line

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

That may have something to do with this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... but because the plan got cancelled it may not still be valid .

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

Oh man, the games people play. This has to be something that we'll eventually see on a newscast. My Spidey senses say so. What the heck are they planning, to invest people's hard earned money like that?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I'm listening to UVB-76 right now.

It's buzzing along like usual.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Cygnis

a reply to: Cygnis

Telephone Embassy: +44 (0) 20 7229 6412

there you go, give them a bell.

I'm across the pond, wouldn't make much sense for them to get a call from some whacky American, now would it..

"Oh, terribly sorry to bother you this late in the evening, but i was wonder.. Are you all in the office still? Anyone left to go back to the motherland recently?"

Embassys are open 24 hours a day, If theres no one there they cannot answer can they?

If anyone picks up just squeak wrong number and hang up.

And 15 minutes later guys in black SUVs and black suits with black sunglasses show up to "talk to you".

Inquiring why you were calling the Russian embassy in england from america.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons for contacting an embassy.

What makes you think MIB would turn up because you rang an openly available number.

We used to ring Buckingham Palace when we were kids and ask kinds of stupid questions and never once did the heavies turn up.

Seriously?

That is hard core badarsed.

I don't have the balls for something like that.

I did call the FBI by accident once, I said "wrong number and hung up".

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hmm..

It's Friday the 13th..

erm..

Whats next?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm across the pond, wouldn't make much sense for them to get a call from some whacky American, now would it..

"Oh, terribly sorry to bother you this late in the evening, but i was wonder.. Are you all in the office still? Anyone left to go back to the motherland recently?"

Embassys are open 24 hours a day, If theres no one there they cannot answer can they?

And 15 minutes later guys in black SUVs and black suits with black sunglasses show up to "talk to you".

What makes you think MIB would turn up because you rang an openly available number.

We used to ring Buckingham Palace when we were kids and ask kinds of stupid questions and never once did the heavies turn up.

Seriously?

What if you were a Russian citizen in America and you wanted to travel to England?

You would need to ring the Embassy to arrange a visa, Not everything leads to trouble.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hmm..

It's Friday the 13th..

erm..

Whats next?

Holy Shiite!!!

You are right, I totally spaced it

How ironic.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: EternalSolace

I'm listening to UVB-76 right now.

It's buzzing along like usual.

Hopefully it stays like that. The last time that thing carried on, that I know of, Russia hit Crimea.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Seriously?

What if you were a Russian citizen in America and you wanted to travel to England?

You would need to ring the Embassy to arrange a visa, Not everything leads to trouble.

In these days of NSA spying etc...

Yes it can.

That's why us tinfoil hat types don't do these things.

You may feel comfortable calling the Russian embassy in London, but I don't, I stay off the radar by not putting myself on it.

Besides, if I were a Russian they would already know it.

They know my phone number belongs to an american, that has no reason of any type at all to do this.

I would ring the Russian embassy here if it was just a call.

These guys don't think like you.

They look for average Joe to do something fully out of character, like calling a Russian embassy in another country.

This is what sets you apart from everyone else, thus puts you on their radar for closer scrutiny.

Let's say my friend Vlad, was an exchange student and all these years later we still stay in contact.

He happens to work at the Russian embassy in London.

I call to say hi.

They would already know I am his friend.

And know I call Russia all the time to talk to him etc..

A call like that out of the blue for no reason could be for many bad reasons.

It would be flagged in Utah by the zetabyte processor of metadata.

Because it is so over the top outside of my phones normal behavior.

You ATS and don't know this stuff?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
It looks like the trucks are part of some major, rapid construction right next to the Kremlin. These were just tweeted as an explanation for the trucks.

Wow...just getting back to checking my thread out....WTF? THAT'S CRAZY!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Seriously?

Yes it can.

You may feel comfortable calling the Russian embassy in London, but I don't, I stay off the radar by not putting myself on it.

They know my phone number belongs to an american, that has no reason of any type at all to do this.

They look for average Joe to do something fully out of character, like calling a Russian embassy in another country.

This is what sets you apart from everyone else, thus puts you on their radar for closer scrutiny.

Let's say my friend Vlad, was an exchange student and all these years later we still stay in contact.

I call to say hi.

I get where your coming from but I just don't think it works on that low a level, maybe I am wrong.

I had a conversation a while back with a friend and he purposely tried to gain attention, went on all the "wrong" websites, Joined a library and took out contraversial books, joined far out organisations and sent emails with "trigger" words ect.

He did everything he could bar walking into MI5 and introducing himself and nothing happened whatsoever.
edit on 13/3/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The trucks are just setting up for the big Crimea take over celebration this weekend.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is probably over the upcoming big ceremonies about WW2. That would be my guess. They have invited world leaders to attend and they are making it big.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Putin won't miss the missile parade! No Way!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Seriously?

Yes it can.

I call to say hi.

I get where your coming from but I just don't think it works on that low a level, maybe I am wrong.

I had a conversation a while back with a friend and he purposely tried to gain attention, went on all the "wrong" websites, Joined a library and took out contraversial books, joined far out organisations and sent emails with "trigger" words ect.

He did everything he could bar walking into MI5 and introducing himself and nothing happened whatsoever.

I can tell you why.

They looked into him, and found him talking about in text emails and or social media etc.. And knew he wasn't a threat, just a kid being a douche.

I had a security clearance with the US military in the early 2000s, I couldn't believe the things they wanted to know about me, and knew about me I didn't tell them.

We, even way back then, were under extreme levels of scrutiny most can't understand.

I still don't know all that they do, but after finding out what they knew about me I learned a lot about it.

They obviously didn't even reveal all they knew, because doing so tips their hand.

But I got a peek, and it was thorough.

Even back then.

Now......thousands of times more intense...

I am not about to try them unless at great need.

You ever been interrogated by the CIA or FBI ?

I got a lie detector from both as part of my clearance.

The FBI guy was an over paid over sure of himself cop, no biggie.

The CIA guy......I do not ever, if I live ten thousand years want to talk to another one of those guys ever, at all, for even a small length of time, for any reason ever again.

He wasn't like the old man from "meet the fawkers",
He was more like Trevor Phillips from GTA5.

As soon as the guy walked in the room, I went cold, the situation went down hill from there sharply.

Just the way he walked, sat, talked....hell even the way he breathed made me think he had probably done something terrible right before he walked into the room with me.

I have met many people who are tough and mean or even just crazy.

This single guy surpassed them all.

I just don't even have the words to describe my encounter with him.

He wasn't big, he wasn't tall.

In fact I would likely pass him in the street and not even look at him twice.

But when he turned his eyes on me, they were "dead", he didn't look at me like a person looks at another.

I have only ever saw eyes like that one other time.

When I saw a wolf.

He looked at me the same way.

Like my being a human was a nonexistent concept.

No, I was potential prey, nothing more.

Then he asked my personal questions, about things he couldn't possibly even have the context to know to ask me about.

Like " when you and your 'fiance'( he said that word with emphasis) fight, why does she accuse you of cheating?"

Or "when you were young, why did your mother show your brother @#$+, or your sister @#$%&-+@, more favor than you"?

It was off the hook messed up.

I like to assume these are just generalized questions about things most peoples lives.

Because everyone feels and has these conversations.

But they seemed to only span across my personal experiences.

No "remember that time your father showed you favor", because he never once did.

It was like they knew things about me nobody should be able to know except my very close family.

It was both awe inspiring, and terrifying at the same time.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is probably over the upcoming big ceremonies about WW2. That would be my guess. They have invited world leaders to attend and they are making it big.

Unless they changed it, that's usually in May.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think one of the most disconcerting things to me is the NK visit being in the same timeline.

Like I said. If they follow suit in the U.S. and Canadian Embassies. This would be more worrisome.
But not yet.
But if they do..... ( insert any scenario here...... Missing MH370 shows up? ) ..

The problem with that scenario, is its like advertising a "strike" in the ensuing days, the usual is to withdraw embassy staff as a statement, to kick the diplomatic ball rolling, as to make it very plain that you have an urgent matter that needs resolving, before hostilities break out. The other is to leave the Embassy staff in place and conduct a pre-emptive strike anyway, and use them as decoy pawns.

I think their is a strong faction, wanting Mendeyev, to assume the role as President, as he supports a legally based democratic system, hence the haste to replace him. If this happens most of Russia's ruling elite will have to answer charges of corruption . So in a sense they have nowhere to go unless an amnesty is granted.

It may indeed be that Putin's health has been compromised permanently, Mendeyev will assume the role, they are all sh&^%$# themselves, with this scenario, and things are getting ugly.
edit on 13-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Someone or something appears to be jamming shortwave frequency 8992 (Andrews AFB EAM Station) every so often. Highly unusual. Got A few reports from other Shortwave enthusiasts that UVB-76 was active with chatter a few hours ago.

Keeping an ear on both. Will report any new developments.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join