It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All employees of the Russian Embassy in London have left?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Rocker2013

Unless whatever shot down that satellite a couple weeks ago is capable of dropping an ICBM on reentry...

Nothing is capable of that, not even lasers.

All modern ICBM warheads have MIRV warheads.

MIRV- multiple independently targeted reentry vehicles.

Each single warhead spits into many warheads and has many decoy warheads as well.

One ICBM can hit a dozen cities.

It is like trying to shoot buck shot out of the air, only the buck shot is traveling 10 times faster, and if you miss even one you lose.

Not to mention they will be shooting many ICBMs at once.....nothing can stop them but God.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Cygnis

Better not be ww3 as I'm away staying between 2 USAF bases and a bunch of RAF bases.....

Same here.

I think it will be reassuringly dissapointing myself.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Better not be ww3 as I'm away staying between 2 USAF bases and a bunch of RAF bases.....

I hope this is nothing but that the Kremlin sprung a water leak, hence all the equipment and trucks, and caused Putin to catch a cold, hence him missing.

At the same time, I tend to fear the worst and am waiting for a EAS broadcast saying we're under attack.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sounds cozy..

Stay safe, you'll be the first to know if something funny goes on..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I know what a MIRV is. I know what I said is implausible. However, if you had followed the thread before jumping on one of my posts, you'd have realized I was hypothesizing and not even remotely serious.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Sounds cozy..

Well there been a lot of aircraft activity.
Typhoons flying a lot of patrols.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No, I understand. I am not expecting WWIII.

Just the fact that things are happening, and yes I guess if someone got alittle trigger happy, thing could escalate.

But just as you said. There is a first time for everything.

I will sleep fine tonight, and tomorrow I will continue to pay attention.

edit on 13-3-2015 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Nickn3
Maybe old Vladimir was banging another young gymnast, fell off and broke his bloody neck. What a shame...

Maybe someone slipped him a cup of tea with two sugars and a dash of Po 210. I've heard it's a popular way take one's tea if Russian.

Lol, or a Palestinian leader... Polonium poisoning comes on quick, and kills very badly, with 100% assurance the target will die quickly from only a very tiny amount...

You are brutal

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I can say the same for los Angeles, two v22 a c5 and three marine transport helis the ugly looking ones flew into Burbank airport at about 2 pm on Wednesday. They proceeded to fly towards lax on Thursday and then returned 30 minutes later on the direction of east. Problably Edwards AFB. Never have I seen such a predominantly military movement on a weekday With rapid exchanges of location and I live between two major airports on the area. Just local info.

edit on 5310532015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Telephone Embassy: +44 (0) 20 7229 6412

there you go, give them a bell.

I'm across the pond, wouldn't make much sense for them to get a call from some whacky American, now would it..

"Oh, terribly sorry to bother you this late in the evening, but i was wonder.. Are you all in the office still? Anyone left to go back to the motherland recently?"

Embassys are open 24 hours a day, If theres no one there they cannot answer can they?

If anyone picks up just squeak wrong number and hang up.

And 15 minutes later guys in black SUVs and black suits with black sunglasses show up to "talk to you".

Inquiring why you were calling the Russian embassy in england from america.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
This was just tweeted one hour ago, it's reported to be "removal trucks" arriving at, and surrounding the Kremlin.

Wait...what?

For real?

I was just shooting the breeze here..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just read that Putin will be meeting a leader from Kazakhstan on Monday. Therefore I don't think its Putin. I am reading rumors of him redoing his staff even including Medvedev,I guess we will find out soon if there is a press release coming soon.

www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 13-3-2015 by Dimithae because: added a line

Oh and RT is saying nothing about a soon to be released press release.I would think they would be all over it.
edit on 13-3-2015 by Dimithae because: added a line

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Telephone Embassy: +44 (0) 20 7229 6412

there you go, give them a bell.

I'm across the pond, wouldn't make much sense for them to get a call from some whacky American, now would it..

"Oh, terribly sorry to bother you this late in the evening, but i was wonder.. Are you all in the office still? Anyone left to go back to the motherland recently?"

Embassys are open 24 hours a day, If theres no one there they cannot answer can they?

If anyone picks up just squeak wrong number and hang up.

And 15 minutes later guys in black SUVs and black suits with black sunglasses show up to "talk to you".

Inquiring why you were calling the Russian embassy in england from america.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons for contacting an embassy.

What makes you think MIB would turn up because you rang an openly available number.

We used to ring Buckingham Palace when we were kids and ask kinds of stupid questions and never once did the heavies turn up.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The bottom picture looks like the making of a reviewing stand as opposed to a public concert, so I'm guessing a military coup in the making.

When the 1990 coup happened, a Russian student in my course was whisked away and disappeared until the all clear was given a few days later.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
add for Russian/ Ukrainian "role players" maybe this has something to do with this.
edit on 5310632015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

That's if he doesn't cancel.

He canceled a trip to Kazakhstan; postponed a treaty signing with representatives from South Ossetia who were reportedly told not to bother to come to Moscow; and, unusually, was absent from a meeting of top officials from the F.S.B., Russia’s domestic intelligence service.

Early in his presidency, Mr. Putin dropped out of sight when the submarine Kursk sank in 2000 and again two years later when terrorists seized a Moscow theater and took hundreds of hostages. But since those two crises, which spawned all manner of questions about his leadership skills, he has been very much an almost daily public presence.

Putin Has Vanished, but Rumors Are Popping Up Everywhere

I really hope that Putin is just sick and events don't follow the same route as in the article.
edit on 3/13/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I did not think a coup.. but yes parade viewing stands. They sure as heck are not setting up for a Pussy Roit concert. Unless it's for ST. Patrick's day. But not till Tues.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: johnwick

I know what a MIRV is. I know what I said is implausible. However, if you had followed the thread before jumping on one of my posts, you'd have realized I was hypothesizing and not even remotely serious.

I have read every single post in this thread.

I wasn't jumping on anything, just relaying info.

Many probably don't know what a MIRV is and didn't know one ICBM carries many warheads.

I was only passing along relevant info in the context of your quote.

Many likely thought it was plausible to shoot them down at reentry.

When in fact you can only stop them by hitting them going up.

Just sharing info, as I have just done, that is relevant to the context of this individual conversation.

No insult was intended.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Sounds cozy..

Well there been a lot of aircraft activity.
Typhoons flying a lot of patrols.

Sheppard AFB in north Texas has been unusually quiet today.

I normally hear them all day every day, but not much at all today, not at all in fact.

It is basically a top gun school for allies. Training in tactics etc.

So you hear a lot of low speed suddenly spinning up to hi speed jet turbines as they play out scenarios and make aggressive turns.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Am listening to RT as we speak to see if they come up with anything. So far nothing,regular programing.
second line

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join