It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Missing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
He's probably in search of the most powerful ring of Sauron.

Damn someone buy that guy a coat.

👣

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just asked CleverBot if Putin is dead. It said...

No.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

Maybe the rumours are true, he's been under a lot of stress lately, plus the fact he is only human. www.euronews.com...

Their seems to be a few other rumours that the latest political murder has sparked a power struggle, in the Kremlin . Something is up . I think he might have pissed a few to many off.

edit on 12-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
According to the Russian Times, Putin is neither missing nor ill.

rt.com...
"HIS HANDSHAKES BREAK HANDS": PRESS SECRETARY DISMISSED PUTIN ILLNESS RUMORS

I'm sure Putin will show up fairly soon, healthy and hale and ready to wrestle a tractor...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
C'mon the ATS Animal forum scooped this one. Putin is off riding a weasel riding a woodpecker!

Honestly, he's not dead. People who make the world difficult seldom just crawl off and die. Look at George Soros ... or Obama.

But really, if we're pumping conspiracy angles and wearing tinfoil, maybe he's off recovering from a head wound that should have killed him ... like say a stroke or something.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Do you ever put anything in writing that makes sense? I have yet to read anything from you that is understandable except that you love Russia and Putin.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Though I was hoping for a "What If" in the Ukraine war if Putin did in fact die (This week or a month from now), it seems like if these rumors are going around and he is in fact in perfect health, why doesn't he wave to the camera or something? Allowing it to go on could cause issues in the Russian population. Seems like it would be in Putin's best interest to let everyone know that he's doing okay.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There are numerous potential explanations. Yes, he could be sick, but statistically speaking it is much more likely to be a non-fatal illness. For all we know his security personnel could have gotten wind of an assassination attempt...Maybe by Ukrainian partisans or something, thus he is being kept out of the public eye. This would not stop him from appearing on television, but even then the broadcasts could be said to have been previously recorded. An illness is a likely candidate, as the leader would not wish to appear weak in public. Maybe he's got bronchitis or something and is coughing a lot, or having difficulty talking, which would explain his not wanting to speak. Although he could still make brief appearances without anyone realizing what is going on, unless his coughing is really bad. Again I think that, statistically speaking, there is a greater chance there is nothing serious going on, as opposed to Putin being dead or something of as drastic as that.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

••• For Your Eyes Only ••• (que that song that was made famous in this movie played by the transexual)...

exopolitics.org...

Ssshhhhhh

I think that lady is still beautiful these days considering her age. when she was in that movie she had already been changed over. caroline cossey(tula) is her name. She posed in playboy and looked good too.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Tomorrow Friday the 13th will mark 370 days that MH370 went missing, it is also the 72nd day of the year, suppose someone or something else disappears or reappears tomorrow?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There are claims on twitter that someone in the Kremlin made a FB post about Putin's poor health or death, I've been looking to see if anybody got a screenshot of it, since the claim indicates that it was taken down within minutes of its posting. Anybody got anything on this? I think I found one, but since I can't read russian, I don't know since a translator won't work on an image. The text above it claims that's what it is though, just can't confirm.
edit on 12-3-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

They said they found new evidence, mainly testimony really. A few from a village said they saw the MH17 missile overhead, which in that case, would prove that it came from Pro-Russian territory if this is in fact true (According to the article). Off Topic I know, but wanted to mention that in response to your post.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well this is fascinating.
And I'm compelled to agree with the assessment of Leonid Bershidsky.

He's clearly not simply on vacation, this is a man who has not dropped out of view in 15 years, and it's clear that his publicly available schedule is a lie.

We know the Kremlin is lying about his whereabouts, he didn't attend meetings on the days his schedule claims. If it were a vacation, it would be a working one and it would not be during a period where he has important events planned. Why would he have planned to sign a treaty with S Ossetia while also being on vacation? Did someone surprise him with a trip to Disneyland that he couldn't possibly resist?

There are only a few options we can consider as plausible...

1. He's dead
2. He's ill
3. He's been ousted
4. He's facing an internal crisis unknown to the rest of the world
5. He's planning something nefarious

Personally, I think option 2 is more likely.

We need to be worried either way. With Putin gone we have no idea who is in control of a country almost seething with nationalism the likes of which we haven't seen since Nazi Germany, and this irrational mindset begins at the Kremlin. It's highly unlikely that anyone remotely moderate or reasonable would take his place.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone
What i'd really like to speculate on is what would happen in regards to the Ukrainian war if something did happen to him? Would it continue, would it end? Would it make any difference at all? How would the Russian people react?

Given that there's no alternative political movement in Russia to speak of, and the Kremlin is seemingly packed with the same extreme nationalist types, it's a no-win situation.

Most would love to see Putin gone, but it's unlikely we would see anyone better take his place. Putin has gripped the country in a stranglehold of Russian nationalism, that kind of machine takes all those pulling the strings to be entirely on-side, so he's spent years surrounding himself with people who agree with his political leanings.

Anyone in a position to replace Putin either as a necessity (ill or dying) or in a coup, would likely be more hard-line, and far less experienced. They would probably be FSB too.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: catt3
a reply to: Aaamok88

Do you ever put anything in writing that makes sense? I have yet to read anything from you that is understandable except that you love Russia and Putin.

And notice that every post also includes a swipe at the US.
Not transparent at all

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Maybe he's just sick, but most of the conspiracy theorists will think he's been assassinated or something in retaliation for killing off leader of opposition.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Perhaps, he checked out a week, to see what people were saying about him.
Not a bad political move.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
Again I think that, statistically speaking, there is a greater chance there is nothing serious going on, as opposed to Putin being dead or something of as drastic as that.

Here's the problem though...

If it's a minor illness, he could be photographed in public, proving he's fine.
If he's thrown his back out, he could pose for a photo sitting down, in a meeting, backed up by reports from the other participants.

No leader, especially one like Putin who continuously shows off about his physical abilities and health, would intentionally want to feed such speculation about him being incapacitated or weak. He would want to prove that he's fine and healthy.

So why isn't he?

The only explanations are that any illness is facially visible, and so that it cannot be hidden.
He could be seriously incapacitated to the point where he cannot speak, stand, or even pose for a photo in a meeting with someone.
He could have been removed from power.
Or, and this is the most unlikely, he's dead.

Nothing else makes any sense, not for a man who has been so visible for 15 years, and would do anything not to appear weak. This is why so many Russians are discussing the possibility that he's dead, they cannot imagine why their "heroic superhuman leader" would be out of sight for a week.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Maybe Putin has hacked Hillary Clinton's personal email account, and is holed up somewhere reading her emails!
But....OP.......if he is dead, it would only stall the Russian invasions. Once the new Dictator takes over and gets up to speed....power is power and they will continue on.... Because...no one is stopping them!...also, on a side note, and serious note,,,Maybe Putin has decided to lay low for a bit since his arch rival was assassinated a week-ish ago....maybe he has gotten retaliation for that , more death threats, and being blamed, so he is laying low.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

There are reports an official death notice appeared briefly on the website of Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, before being taken down.

Further adding to the speculation were claims from news blog Russkiy Monitor that they received a tip off from an anonymous source that Mr Putin had suffered a stroke. The ‘insider’ reportedly contacted the media organisation from the elite Moscow Central Clinical Hospital.

RIP Vladimir Putin?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join