It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Missing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm excited...

He'll be so freakin powerful when he comes back from the dead, he wont screw around and vanish with a letter to Mary this time he comes back as the "other guy" seeking retribution on all mankind, he'll have super Saiyan hair and breathe fire...

Obama's gonna crap his pants!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I was sick for almost 14 days straight up until a few days ago. Poor boy probably just in bed feeling achy & going through boxes of Kleenex like a normal disgusting human.

That or bunker.

Yes, bunker is a strong potential. Hercolubus inbound.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Recovering from plastic surgery?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
He's at a golf club practicing his Putin.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

Putin has allegedly had a stroke.
although the real guy in control is alexander dugin here's some info about him www.news24.com...

There is a lot more to Dugin and his abilities so I've been told, not a pleasant man he is responsible for setting up the neo nazi groups all across Europe and is allegedly a very powerful black magician.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: JonStone

Well this is fascinating.
And I'm compelled to agree with the assessment of Leonid Bershidsky.

He's clearly not simply on vacation, this is a man who has not dropped out of view in 15 years, and it's clear that his publicly available schedule is a lie.

We know the Kremlin is lying about his whereabouts, he didn't attend meetings on the days his schedule claims. If it were a vacation, it would be a working one and it would not be during a period where he has important events planned. Why would he have planned to sign a treaty with S Ossetia while also being on vacation? Did someone surprise him with a trip to Disneyland that he couldn't possibly resist?

There are only a few options we can consider as plausible...

1. He's dead
2. He's ill
3. He's been ousted
4. He's facing an internal crisis unknown to the rest of the world
5. He's planning something nefarious

Personally, I think option 2 is more likely.

We need to be worried either way. With Putin gone we have no idea who is in control of a country almost seething with nationalism the likes of which we haven't seen since Nazi Germany, and this irrational mindset begins at the Kremlin. It's highly unlikely that anyone remotely moderate or reasonable would take his place.

4. Planning something,

There are only two big planetary important things to plan for, apart of the smal war games / Ukraine

a/ WW3

b/ ET Disclosure

If the other options occured, I think until now Medvedev would inform us as acting president according constitution. Whether other unknown circles stay behind, sure they advice Mr Putin even when he is in perfect health, it is naive to think he is the sole decision maker of the world's largest country. He is on the top, that doesn't mean he has the human capability to take all decisions alone.

The understanding of the West in general is VERY POOR for the processes going on in Russia, or it is intended to be a such for the public on MSM. Russia /USSR have chosen to stop the Cold War and dismantle tens of thousands of ready to fire nukes. Russia have chosen for 20 years not to start a big war with the West, on numerous hot occasions, despite the differences. There should be a reason for that. Is the West equally pacifist towards Russia? Was the "love shared"?

I vote for option b/ ET Disclosure.

It is a time to be done, it wasn't done by Obama. Officials and science still laugh in the great American democracy when crazy old men with undisputed career for the country, speak online. Even if they walked the moon. Shame for those modern day scoffers pretending the limited modern science to be a cult!

If Russia fails to do it too, we go directly towards WW3 without further prewarning. The warnings and ultimatums have been given over the last few years. The nature of the nuclear war is such that requires preemptiveness to increase the chance of survival. I hope that is not the case though.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He's at a golf club practicing his Putin.

Save this. Best quote I've seen in a long time, if not best pun in general, ever.

Add in something about Obama being with him next time.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Obama is working on his putz

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

edit on 13-3-2015 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Could be, he knows some serious "shee-aut," is about to happen and, has gone to the underground bunkers, with his shadow government. I, don't think he'd call a press conference to announce this type of action.

Or, maybe it was an alien abduction...and simply time to update his anal probing.

He's Just not quite a big enough A_Hole yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
RT connected youtbe channel makes fun video
"Putin went missing and the fun begins"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Unconfirmed Russian Internet rumors that Vladimir Putin is dead
DEBKAfile March 12, 2015, 11:03 AM (IDT)
DEBKAfile reports that Russian websitesThursday morning began running unconfirmed reports that Russian President Vladimir Putin had suddenly died. This has not been confirmed by any official in Moscow. But a short announcement of Putin’s death was seen briefly on Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev’s website early Thursday, only to be removed after 20 minutes. According to officials in Moscow, Putin was expected in Kazakhstan Thursday for meetings with its leaders, but failed to turn up.

www.debka.com...

I have bolded the text in the above for emphasis, don't know if its true or not
edit on 2015-03-13T07:08:33-05:002015Fri, 13 Mar 2015 07:08:33 -0500bFriday0803America/Chicago157 by corblimeyguvnor because: typo

edit on 2015-03-13T07:11:22-05:002015Fri, 13 Mar 2015 07:11:22 -0500bFriday1103America/Chicago157 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Has anyone checked his fakebook page? He might have left a clue on it?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
DEBKAfile reports that Russian websitesThursday morning began running unconfirmed reports that Russian President Vladimir Putin had suddenly died. This has not been confirmed by any official in Moscow. But a short announcement of Putin’s death was seen briefly on Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev’s website early Thursday, only to be removed after 20 minutes. According to officials in Moscow, Putin was expected in Kazakhstan Thursday for meetings with its leaders, but failed to turn up.

www.debka.com...

The i have bolded the text in the above for emphasis, don't know if its true or not

Isn't it reasonable rule of thumb around these parts that if DEBKA claims something you can be pretty sure it's not true? lol

I'm still going with the idea that he's ill, probably quite seriously too if it's stopping him from appearing even while his own public is suggesting he might be dead. He wouldn't want to allow people to think he's incapable.

Apparently the Kremlin has released a video of Putin meeting with Supreme Court chairman Vyacheslav Lebedev today, but as from previous examples it could simply be that it's old footage and they're just bs'ing about when it actually happened.

I guess we only have to wait until Monday at the latest to know a little more, he's apparently rescheduled a meeting with the president of Kyrgyzstan (one that he's missed this week for unknown reasons).
If he doesn't show for that, we know for sure something is absolutely wrong (or right, depending on how you look at it).

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

www.debka.com...

I have bolded the text in the above for emphasis, don't know if its true or not

I've seen this said a few times now, but it seems no one on the planet thought to take a screen shot of it... that's suspicious.
I very much doubt something like that would have appeared there, this information would be tightly controlled, it wouldn't simply be posted on Medvedev’s Facebook page (which is what other reports suggested).

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Isn't it reasonable rule of thumb around these parts that if DEBKA claims something you can be pretty sure it's not true?

My bad, i wasn't aware. I am now though

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Rocker2013

Isn't it reasonable rule of thumb around these parts that if DEBKA claims something you can be pretty sure it's not true?

My bad, i wasn't aware. I am now though

It's kind of just an ongoing joke, it's one of the least reliable sources of information out there, kind of like Fox News for conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Obama was just on the Jimmy Kimmel show, was asked about UFOs, and he said that he's told not to say anything about it.
I'm not sure if he was joking or not, but I actually believe him, because someone on youtube said that whenever a President takes office, he's handed a suitcase of files about nukes and UFOs, and is told not to say anything about it.

It's time, Mr. President, it's time. As it is, I really don't see the point of this world. I mean, we don't even get to see anything exciting in space because NASA go out of their way to block everything, and obviously, they are going to have to block A LOT of scientific and technological progress(and by that I mean, no more CERN experiments, no more cellphones, etc.) just to disprove the existence of God/Simulation/UFOs(if people wonder why they try so hard to block UFOs info.)

According to this guy, during this year, 30% of the world will be aware of their presence(the unexpected was probably due to my effort), which I think is about right:

www.youtube.com...

I think once the truth is out to Africa, India and if China ever become democratic, then it will be impossible to hide their presence any longer. I think we need to do it now before all the beauty of the world will be lost, in the name of "modernization."

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Looks like the Russia government got caught lying again about putin.

An article came out today saying Putin met with Supreme Court chief to discuss judicial reform, and posted a photo showing the meeting. the problem is the meeting, and Photo, are from 2014.

Putin's reappearance is a sham — he's been out of sight for 8 days now

The Kremlin's attempt to dispel rumors that Russian President Vladimir Putin's health had deteriorated just backfired again.

On Friday, Russian state television released footage of the "perfectly healthy" 62-year-old leader meeting with Supreme Court chairman Vyacheslav Lebedev to discuss judicial reform systems — except, the world has already seen this video, in October.

The video appears in a news report last year:

Putin's rare absence is tallying in at eight days. He was last seen March 5 with the Italian prime minister.

So far, and without an official explanation, Putin canceled a meeting in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, and a meeting in Moscow with a delegation from the Georgian separatist region of South Ossetia, Reuters reports.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told Reuters on Thursday that Putin was in good health and was working as usual. Peskov told Ekho Moskvy radio station Thursday that the president was "absolutely" healthy, adding that the president's handshake was still so strong it could "break your hand," the Associated Press reports.

Putin is to meet with the president of Kyrgyzstan early next week, the Associated Press reports, citing the Kremlin.

Click link for article.

He has been gone / missing / laying low for 8 days now.

edit on 13-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Am I missing something here?

The videos (or stills from videos) are clearly not the same. The setting and backdrop is entirely different, even the desk they are sitting at is a completely different desk, so how are they able to claim that it's the same video released on different days?

Believe me, I don't think the newly released video is genuine (in that it probably wasn't filmed even this week) but they are showing stills from two videos that are clearly and obviously completely different, and claiming they are identical.

Are they suggesting that there's been some photoshop involved here and the two have been pasted into an updated setting? If so, they need to explain that view and offer some evidence for that belief rather than show two completely different settings and claim the videos are exactly the same.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join