It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quetzalcoatl: An ET from Egypt originally, who went to America to stop human sacrifice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I hope it's OK if I post this in this sub-forum, the ancient civilizations one may not like me posting about alien stuff in there.

I've been trying to find out more about the man Quetzalcoatl. According to history, the man Quetzalcoatl lived from 843 AD to 895 AD, dying at 52 years old. But according to Billy Meier's Contact 55 (see below), Quetzalcoatl fled America to return to Egypt (where he came from originally) after having his people turned against him.

Does anyone have any idea what names Quetzalcoatl might have had in Egypt when he lived (843-895 AD)? According to Billy, Quetzalcoatl was an extraterrestrial from Egypt who was given the mission to stop human sacrifice in Central and South America. It was also said that he fled back to Egypt later on. One of the legends of Quetzalcoatl is that he set sail out onto the sea heading East, and that he ignited himself into a large ball of fire and Venus lit up from it. What if this was just their interpretation of him flying away in his spaceship?

I'm also curious what is known about the ETs that operated and controlled ancient Egypt? What races/factions did they belong to? Any idea which one Quetzalcoatl might have belonged to? Some people have made connections to the Sumerian God Ningishzidda (son of Enki) and the Egyptian God Thoth, but this would have to be linked to the deity of Quetzalcoatl, not the man since those people existed around 3000 BC. I found 1 or 2 Egyptian Goddesses linked to the feathered serpent, one being Nefertari, who was a wife of Ramesses II. But again that is much too early, 1200-1300 BC. Really I'm just trying to figure out what happened to Quetzalcoatl really, if he actually died in America, if he left and died in Egypt, or if he actually left Earth entirely.

You'll notice in the question below that Semjase never actually said that Quetzalcoatl wasn't a Plejaran, he just said he wasn't directly related to Quetzal (one of Billy's contacts). This may be careful wording to not reveal sensitive information about other Plejaran missions on Earth. In a separate question below, it is said that the Plejarans had face-to-face contact with Quetzalcoatl at one point. Based on the legends, Quetzalcoatl was a white man with blonde or golden hair, with a beard, blue eyes, and was tall. Does this not match the Plejarans almost perfectly? What other ETs were on Earth around that time that match his description?

Adam

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

"There was put to me the question, who was Quetzalcoatl? And is Quetzal identical to him?

174/I can answer the second question by "no", nor do any of Quetzal's forefathers belong to Quetzalcoatl. 175/Quetzalcoatl had been, in Earth terms, a very high officer or a high supervisor of an extraterrestrial group, which was active in the region you today call Egypt. 176/But he was very knowledgeable and wise, and thus was often assigned special missions, of which one brought him to South America, where he became venerated as a god by the Aztecs. 177/Since he owned a small ship this impression of the Aztec people was strengthened, but not by his intention. 178/When he first met together with another commissioner, a certain Huitzilopochtli, he changed his conduct. 179/Huitzilopochtli was one of the leading intelligences of Gizeh, and he exercised a bloody scarification-government over the Aztecs. 180/He was insatiable in this respect, and demanded human blood as sacrifice, while Quetzalcoatl was against such. 181/In this way an evil enmity rose between them, and each of them tried to gather the government above the nations.

182/By wicked deceit and deceptive machinations Huitzilopochtil succeeded in expelling Quetzalcoatl, in consequence of which this one fled and returned to Egypt."

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

"Did Nokodemjon or the Plejaren had some kind of relation with the man known in Mexico as Quetzalcoatl or the woman known as Tonantzin/Virgen de Guadalupe? If so, what kind of relation?

ANSWER: Nokodemjon = no, Plejarans = yes (at least with Queztalcoatl). Personal relation = face to face."

edit on 10/3/2015 by Gemwolf because: Mode note: Please use "ex" tags when quoting external sources.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sounds like someone flying a hot air balloon to me, they had those long ago and they could have flown one across the ocean. India and part of China had that type of travel at that time and even earlier. If someone knew how to fly the currents, they could get back and forth no problem but could only take light stuff with them. The ballast rocks would have been coal for fuel.

Kind of sounds like maybe cortez is part of the name. Are you sure the guy writes it was Egyptian? There were Cortez's around for a very long time.
edit on 9-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kiwasabi

Thank u

I bookmarked your thread so much info, need coffee later to really dig into it

S and F

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Star and flag for original thinking. It's far-fetched, but I like it.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So you believe a liar and a charlatain like Billy Meier over fairly well-known and documented history? Awesome. Hope that works out for you. Have fun in la-la land. Should you tire of the fantasy, I'll be happy to provide you with real sources that you can actually learn something from...
edit on 3/9/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Why would Quetzalcoatl go all the way to the America's to stop human sacrifices when plenty of human sacrifices was practiced on the Nile.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think Jesus

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Why would Quetzalcoatl go all the way to the America's to stop human sacrifices when plenty of human sacrifices was practiced on the Nile.

That is a good question. In one of the Contacts it was sort of hinted at that Quetzalcoatl was kind of a guy who was sent on "special missions" (AKA the stuff the higher level guys don't want to do). So they may have already had people in Egypt trying to deal with the problem there, and sent him to America to deal with the same problem there.

By the way, the ET group responsible for evil rule over Earth humans were supposedly the Giza/Gizeh Intelligence Group. The Plejaran say that they were finally able to put an end to their treachery around 1980, expelling them to remote planets without any of their technology. To me it sounds like they spent many centuries trying to put down this threat. Perhaps Quetzalcoatl was one such agent.

Do you know of specific human sacrifice regimes in Egypt? And were there any people like Quetzalcoatl who seemed destined to put a stop to the practices?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
So you believe a liar and a charlatain like Billy Meier over fairly well-known and documented history? Awesome. Hope that works out for you. Have fun in la-la land. Should you tire of the fantasy, I'll be happy to provide you with real sources that you can actually learn something from...

Billy Meier has over 1000 photographs of flying saucers, yet experts can't prove a single one is fake. People have also been unable to reproduce the sound that he recorded of the flying saucer. So debunkers have moved on from trying to debunk the UFO pictures (because they can't, frankly), and instead attack the pictures of Asket and Nera, since it's inconclusive and functions as ad hominem against the rest of the case. It seems pretty clear to me that a rather large disinformation campaign has been levied against Billy Meier for quite some time. It has been said the CIA actually purchased a mountain that stands taller than Billy's, so that they can watch everything that goes on by him.

Anyway, what are the links you have? I'd be interested in reading them.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds like someone flying a hot air balloon to me, they had those long ago and they could have flown one across the ocean. India and part of China had that type of travel at that time and even earlier. If someone knew how to fly the currents, they could get back and forth no problem but could only take light stuff with them. The ballast rocks would have been coal for fuel.

Kind of sounds like maybe cortez is part of the name. Are you sure the guy writes it was Egyptian? There were Cortez's around for a very long time.

Quetzalcoatl means the feathered serpent. He has many different names for each Mesoamerican culture, Kukulkan in Mayan, Ce Acatl in Toltec, etc, all meaning feathered serpent. It is possible he came from some other advanced human civilization, bringing the concept of 0, the 365 day calendar, etc with him. Which means he could've come by way of hot air balloon, ship, etc. I'm mostly following the Billy Meier info which I know some people want to not believe. By the way here's another link that I found interesting. I need to email the author and ask for some of his sources. It mostly rings true, although I'm not sure if it's actually written that Quetzalcoatl actually warned of the Spaniards arrival.

www.messagetoeagle.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

There are a lot of possible rational ways that this tradition could have been formed. When different languages are formed, some things take a shape of their own. One of the Odins was supposed to be down there with a Viking Ship long ago also. They also had a Serpent on their ships and I suppose a crowsnest on top of the ship. Their ships flew across the seas.

When trying to explain something to someone in a different language, things get a little mistranslated.

The vikings had pretty good maps of the east coast of the Americas and probably also knew of the gulf of Mexico area.

edit on 9-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
www.speedoflove.iwarp.com...

Seek and Ye shall find... Need anymore send Me a U2U. Narrow it down. Good Luck

namaste

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You bring up a very good point. I've got this far out idea where someone saw Quetzalcoatl fly in his ship, and the only way they could explain it was that he was a God who transforms into a feathered serpent who then puts his own tail in his mouth, and begins to furiously spin around. So far that's the only explanation I can come up with for why he's always depicted with his tail in his mouth. Obviously this whole thread requires a lot of speculation but it's interesting to think about. I'm creating a video game with Quetzalcoatl in it which is why I'm trying to come up with the "definitive" backstory. Personally I find the Billy Meier case credible, so when he says this man was actually an ET, I find that very interesting and want to investigate further.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiwasabi

originally posted by: Spider879

That is a good question. In one of the Contacts it was sort of hinted at that Quetzalcoatl was kind of a guy who was sent on "special missions" (AKA the stuff the higher level guys don't want to do). So they may have already had people in Egypt trying to deal with the problem there, and sent him to America to deal with the same problem there.

By the way, the ET group responsible for evil rule over Earth humans were supposedly the Giza/Gizeh Intelligence Group. The Plejaran say that they were finally able to put an end to their treachery around 1980, expelling them to remote planets without any of their technology. To me it sounds like they spent many centuries trying to put down this threat. Perhaps Quetzalcoatl was one such agent.

Do you know of specific human sacrifice regimes in Egypt? And were there any people like Quetzalcoatl who seemed destined to put a stop to the practices?

Yes in generations past the kings of Egypt not unlike most African kings had to prove their vitality after a certain age,because their vitality was connected to the land this was formalized in the Heb Sed festival where the king had to prove himself fit,if he failed he would then be sacrificed along with hundreds of his court, at some point in the Old kingdom they realized this was simply wasteful and so introduced Ushabti figurines to serve the dead king as substitutes , the practice continued in more conservative Kush/Meroe another Nile valley nation for thousands of yrs before one King named Arkamani objected to being sacrificed and killed all the priest instead.
However human sacrifice was common all over the globe especially with the passing of royalty.
Funerary Figurines including Shabti, Shawabti and Ushabti: Workers for the Dead

Read more: www.touregypt.net...

edit on 9-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Any specific info you could relate from these channelings? If it were freely available I'd listen to it but at the moment can't justify the expense.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

It was once very well known and very well documented that Pluto was a planet, like Venus, Mercury, etc.
Now, Pluto is downgraded to a dwarf planet. This was done in La-La land.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I agree.. I'll route You the 'low level' (the non $ grabbing folks...)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

This link en.wikipedia.org... shows the sort of serpent head from an old ship. They could have had a picture of God Odin on the sail, Odin the wanderer. A wanderer wanders around everywhere.

I don't know how the people down there would respond to a ship with a serpent on it. The spinning around could have been the steering wheel and the serpent putting his tail into his mouth could have been the ropes going across the sails from the bow and stern..

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Quetzalcoati was none other than the Egyptian deity known as Thoth and Ningishzidda. He was worshiped as "the serpent god" among the ancient Aztecs and other ancient Mesoamerican civilizations. He was exiled across the Atlantic to the new world after being involved in some kind of Anunnaki family dispute with Marduk/Ra.

Here's his Mesoamerican depiction

More on Thoth/Quetzalcoati/Ningishzidda:

Thoth's entire ‘mission' was threefold. One was to bring to Earth the ‘Enochian Table,' which was knowledge of sacred geometry for specific Earth structures to be built upon this sphere to aid us in our return to the Attasic Universe. Originally, those whom Thoth calls the ‘Master Builders of the Sun Bow,' set up patterns and grids upon and within the planet, from which sacred temples arose. But as the etheric veil of the Earth deteriorated, greater consciousness patterns were needed to be nested within the Gaia-form of this world. His second planetary objective was to supervise these constructions, so that they would be accomplished according to the Greater Plan. Thirdly, he was to bring to this realm a great deal of knowledge that had been lost from the hearts and minds of the Earthborn. This he gave us in such works as the ‘Emerald Tablets,' and many other books on such subjects as sacred geometry, alchemy, healing sciences, and the true Genesis of our universe.
wespenre.com...

See The Emerald Tablets Of Thoth for more info.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Billy Meier is a known fraud. Every one of his hundreds of photos, or clips. Also, every single one of those can be recreated using a network of strings, trash can lids, and metal spheres. Here is some evidence of that. This isn't a mere skeptic crying fraud. Billy Meier really is one lol.

In your hunt for truth, he has none to offer.

edit on 3-9-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join